Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 14. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
as we see, crypto spring is unlikely to happen. It seems that the fall of bitcoin started and will stop in the area of ​​5000. But with the growth of bitcoin, the altkoins will fall even more. It seems that all my altcoyins have turned into long investments for a year minimum
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
My biggest hold is Accelerator Network. Its down only little from January. Its easy to hold because it was designed to be like that. Its also an utility coin so it can also be used. And now it has also its own exchange. And on top its POS with 300% until october. Pos coins dont hold price well, but Acc does because of the design.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/

I also got interested of DigixDao recently. Its tied to real gold and its bullish when martket is down

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digixdao/

I have lots of Ada and Stellar too. They kept their value well for long since one of the has exceptional team and another is actually used for real. Recently though they went bear too though. Still I dont sell but buy them, they are actually valuable coins.

I do hold other coins too like ITC. Many of the are down 60-70% but its normal. The volatility is great in this market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
well I do not know which coins have the worst decline, but for myself since the decline of the feb month is already about 70% of my asset value is reduced from its origin, well so there is nothing I can do. I will hold this coin until the end of the year and we see what which will happen, because if cutlose now I've lost too much Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
i think not only your alts , but most of alts are down from january .
from november to january all alts pumps too much , and now btc crashed so alts crashed more .
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Phew. That is extremely bad luck. I do not really say that luck is the most important aspect in crypto, but to have two coins that are 90% down? On the other hand, you can hope that a lot of people see this as entry opportunities, so they should help raise the price higher - and you can always get in more if you have decided to become a holder. You did not do stop loss?

I invested mainly in monero back in 2017 and the all time high was around $350-400. Now it's $250. Just a few days ago it was actually a lot higher than that but it has been hit with the dump recently. So a loss, but not a big one.

Expect the separation of shitcoins and actually good projects to enlarge over the year.

Investing in long term projects with clear aims that are not trying to do too much is a good thing, investing in a shitcoin that has no clear roadmap, is a pump and dump project but is claiming to do everything is not a good thing.

I thought this was the year this would happen. When the useless alts finally show their true worth. Glad you have Monero too. It did not dump as much as others!
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
CND from 0.35$ to 0.07
NEBL from 70$ to 10$
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I have 3 favorite coins to hold until the next few months and I'm sure get a profit if I hold it.
1. Monetha: 0,000042 btc in January and currently 0,000011 btc.
reason: upcoming updates, full e-commerce solution and fiat currency exchange.
2. Utrust: 0,00009 btc in January and currently 0,000017 btc.
reason: upcoming updates, platform test api for merchants.
3. Trade.io: 0,0001 btc in January and currently 0,000025 btc.
reason: upcoming updates, launch trade.io exchange.

Note: this is my prediction and not a recommendation to invest.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Expect the separation of shitcoins and actually good projects to enlarge over the year.
My thoughts exactly, big separation and shitRC20-mega-bubble resolution is on its way  Cheesy
I think its not a bad thing actually, market is oversaturated with useless altcoins, cleansing was needed for a while now.
Anything that survives it, will be worth our attention. The bad thing is that we can't accelerate it Tongue
Here is how my wallet look like today:

Eight various tokens inside.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.
I never try to hold anything for long-term. I meant i was investing in the ico but it's likely to sell them all after i was getting a lot of return after ico and token listed on the exchange site.
But i still hold some coin that i participated in the crowdsale just like Universa. I was selling a lot of amounts when it reaches peak 5x from ico price. This time it's still 2.5x from ico price.
Looks difficult because there is another similar project like self-key called thekey runs in neo platform. But both were underperformed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
The 90% drop is really sad. But like me, ETH and asset investors suffer between 50-60%.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

That's really unlucky.

I invested mainly in monero back in 2017 and the all time high was around $350-400. Now it's $250. Just a few days ago it was actually a lot higher than that but it has been hit with the dump recently. So a loss, but not a big one.

Investing in long term projects with clear aims that are not trying to do too much is a good thing, investing in a shitcoin that has no clear roadmap, is a pump and dump project but is claiming to do everything is not a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

Pages:
Jump to: