Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 2. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Most of the altcoins from my portfolio lost at least half of their price. Good that I bought them when they were very cheap. Now, I am waiting for the bull run time.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Down like 50% on most.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
The down ain't no joke, to the extent I Dont even look at it anymore, I started doing bounty to cover my loss.. It isn't funny but am a long holder. One only make loss when he/she sells
It doesn't matters if value drop drastically, cause we can manage to hold it for long.  Only it matters if how long crypto will be with us or just vanish in the coming days.  I feel also of what the other feel in times of dip,  mostly they are worried if they could bring back there money intact or loss everything that's why they keep complaining when market are down. Hopefully they could understand it how risky in here.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Now it seems to me pointless to discuss how much is altcoin and write that it has fallen in price. The price can be found on coinmarketcap, and on profitability since January all altkoins have fallen. I took the ArcBlock.
Activity: 686
I lost 2/3 of my assets. Feeling sad. Hope there will be good news in the last few months
There are probably not going to be any good news regarding the price, in my opinion if you want to get profits you will need to become a trader at least for the next months and it is possible you will need to do it for the next year as well, but the issue is that trading is a very risky activity in which very few traders keep all the profits while the rest get all the losses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The down ain't no joke, to the extent I Dont even look at it anymore, I started doing bounty to cover my loss.. It isn't funny but am a long holder. One only make loss when he/she sells
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I am definitely down a bunch since January, but am not worried as I believe things will rebound for us in the upcoming months! Have not sold much of anything during this dip, so guess I technically haven't suffered any loss.. yet.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I suffered a loss of about 25% of the trade I did. I suffer a loss from the STQ token I am trading on an indodax exchanger.

All of the altcoins that I hold have lost a lot in their price. I suppose they are at least twice cheaper than in January. That is why I do not hurry to sell them.
It seems to me that today there is a lot of crypto currency for its receipt, but the price for Bitcoin and the etherium is also falling. Therefore, if the coin is sold for an etherium and then the price is expected to rise to the etherium, the result will still be good.
Activity: 756
I suffered a loss of about 25% of the trade I did. I suffer a loss from the STQ token I am trading on an indodax exchanger.

All of the altcoins that I hold have lost a lot in their price. I suppose they are at least twice cheaper than in January. That is why I do not hurry to sell them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Actually, not too badly. I took January as a big chance to not only recover and break even but book some minor profits. I didn't buy anything at the time, waiting for the dips that eventually happened in Feb - but then it didn't stop there haha. So actually yes, I'm also in some losses, but still added cheap coins to what I hold long term and even somehow turned profit with shitcoins like Verge, so all in all, I'm just about 20-30% in "losses". No big deal though, it's only a matter of time before these turn green.
So we are in the same condition then. I was thinking the price already done and not go down again but finally its drops till now. Even in june also the price still like this. Our faith is decrease but not loss all. We hope next month will be going to the moon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Most altcoins are down big since January and it is hard to exactly calculate the net percentage loss across multiple wallets and  exchange accounts. Just holding and waiting for the market to start rising again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Some coins drop are actually annoying at time dropping to like 80-90% within a blow many shitcoin messed up my portfolio this year but its a lesson learned
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
The great part of my altcoin portfolio is down to the one tenth of previous price and more. Selling it for current prices would be great loss, i will hold and wait better time for selling altcoin bags.
Activity: 182
My altcoins all fell by 50%. NEO fell by 70%. But I do not worry about the time the cryptocurrency will be more popular and therefore will cost more.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
So the majority is down 50-75% according to this poll, well I guess I was less fortunate being in the group with more than 90% down but well I also invested mainly in low caps and ICOs that got hurt the most during the downturn....which by the way is not over yet, I wou;ld not be surpised if I am soon looking at 95%-99% loss yes this markets starts to suck really bad
Activity: 154
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.
luck is the most important aspect in crypto, but has two coins that are 90% down? On the other hand, you can expect that many people see this as an entry opportunity, so they should help raise the price higher - and you can always earn more if you've decided to become a holder, mostly alts down from january.
from november to januari all the alts pump too much, and now btc fall so alts fall, but for myself since February decrease already about 70% of my asset value is reduced from its origin, well so there is nothing i can do. I will hold this coin until the end of the year and we see what will happen.
Activity: 882
My altcoin is down more than 50% due to fluctuations in the market. Still, I will hold the coin again until the bull market starts increasing the prices. We have no choice but we have to wait until the market starts recovering the prices.

Bro, if I would decide to sell the cryptocurrencies that I hold now,  my loss will be more than 40%. That is why, I am patient, and I am waiting for their price growth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
A few of my coins that I bought in January 2018 have fallen in price by 80%. Of cource now I understand my mistake. I did not need to wait for the market to turn, but I had to sell them with minimal losses. But I made conclusions from this situation and gained experience and now I'm a little hodler, because only 10% of my portfolio is in crypto atm))
Activity: 588
2018 is nt colourfull till date looking at the portfolio when we check the market prices are down by more than 70 percent it is panic mode and at the same market is on recovering mode hope for the best
recently there has been only an active decline in the market, and not a drop of a hint of stabilization. It seems to me that you need to observe the silence for a while and do not take any active action on sales or investment.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
My worst holding have dropped from 3500 satoshi at peak to 315 satoshi now. That is more then -91%.  Huh

And it might as well drop another -91% to 28 satoshi.

Thats the problem with shitcoins. Most will die. And there is really no bottom before 0.
Pages:
Jump to: