Pages:
Author

Topic: How much of your money only needed for gambling and others is for family - page 16. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many people gamble without thinking and spend all his/her money remember that you spend hours earning that money for your family and also for yourself but our responsibility is bigger(...)
Exactly! And as I also observed some of the people that maybe we can say "below average" people or poor are still gambling, I don't think it will solve their poverty.

And also consider those people who are gambling just to be entertain only. Family first before everything else, you should feed first the family before spending some of your money in a very risky way which is gambling.
This is what I realized after I spend all my money to gambling before, instead of giving support to my family. My mindset before was to gamble to double my money, if I win then that is the time when I will provide support to them. However, instead of winning, I lost so much money.

For now, I prioritize my family before gambling. I only spend a little percentage from my salary to gambling, I even provide support to my family before I gamble to assure that I have something to give to them.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Many people gamble without thinking and spend all his/her money remember that you spend hours earning that money for your family and also for yourself but our responsibility is bigger(...)
Exactly! And as I also observed some of the people that maybe we can say "below average" people or poor are still gambling, I don't think it will solve their poverty.

And also consider those people who are gambling just to be entertain only. Family first before everything else, you should feed first the family before spending some of your money in a very risky way which is gambling.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
Why it is very important to always have control when gambling and its the number one we should have
  • Many people gamble without thinking and spend all his/her money remember that you spend hours earning that money for your family and also for yourself but our responsibility is bigger
    than anything else, because there are times that we for about this things, and forget that we have a family to feed for me its okay to spend some money for gambling but there are rules you
    need to control your emotions because i saw people who spend all their money while their children have nothing to eat, bills not settle and at the end of the day they spend their times in the
    streets ending is the commit crimes children don't go to school i hope everyone will remember this and be able to help everyone here , what im saying is its okay to gamble but don't compromise
    your families
Pages:
Jump to: