Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 36. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
I didn't remember how much i've earned but they're not too much cauz i'm still not an millionaire now. My biggest earn is POLY when Polymath distributed their airdrop coins and airdrop hunters sold them cheaply on EtherDelta, I bought around ~$0.3 per POLY and a month later when POLY listed on Bittrex i sold them at $1.3 price.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 24, 2018, 01:59:01 AM
You don't have to actually count how much a person earns in altcoin. What is more important to know about it is how profitable altcoins are. This is because people may have different capabilities when investing on altcoins. So how profitable altcoins are? I would say very much profitable as evidenced by supports on altcoin bounties.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 24, 2018, 01:44:12 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

altcoins is the fastest and most practical way to get into crypto for those who wants to start with nothing to low investments.  there are several good projects that offers huge airdrop/bounties.  all it takes are time and effort.  then you can slowly convert your alt-coins to bitcoin.  also, if you're lucky enough, those alt-coins that you hodl years ago may have alot more value today.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
very much even further from the estimates that can be predicted. even if it is to live in one year alone the result of altcoin will be more than enough even leftovers. the field of investment altcoin is a thing that can provide income for easy and can even be better than the existing offline jobs out there. so if a reasonable start altcoin now many demand indeed because the profit which could be taken away from him.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:33:48 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

that is quite impossible question. Also, I would never reveal that through my btt profile as if I was successful, I would become target of hackers straight away. Do your research and do not ask
much I've got from Altcoin because I invest in Altcoin that promises and so now many people are starting to join in Altcoin because altcoin already proved a lot of people who are successful in Altcoin and get a lot of profits then it's a lot to get from Altcoin
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:29:51 AM
Dont have method 100% win in Crypto. You need choose a altcoin have low ratio risk/reward.We need spend many time to research on crypto in order to make profit with it
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
Profits from your investment in crypto specially investing in different altcoins varies as how much you have invest, the more you invest the more you gain or more profits for you. And if you are really willing to gain and you can take the risk of either you gain or lose then I can definitely assure you that you can get a profit as double or even triple of your investment and it can reach up to million.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 24, 2018, 01:20:12 AM

As much as possible. The thing with altcoin most of the time when they hit the point of their bull rally is that they can get to start hitting it pretty fast and a huge one for that matter with huge profits.
However, no one can know as much profit one can make since they all differ in movement, but they can be a whole lot. Also, all these matters based on how you are able to trade them without greed or trying to get the best value to sell.
Activity: 700
July 23, 2018, 04:55:22 PM
Perhaps many are looking for an opportunity to invest because in the modern world, even if you invest in gold or diamonds, this does not guarantee growth and augmentation of money, but only hedges you against the brain losses of funds. Tokens and coins are a resource with a high degree of risk, but this is what makes it possible to earn good money on it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 23, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

90% of those "smart" people have lost different amounts of money when investing in altcoins. Many traders just believe that the market will make them rich one day) Naturally, people can't accept the truth, they hope to earn but they lose at the downfalls.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
Sky is the limit to a possible profit in altcoins, in as much as earth’s core is also the limit to a possible loss in it, so you have to be very, very cautious in choosing which altcoin you wanna buy or hold or trade. Do a rigid research about the project and the people behind it. Be updated all the time about its latest for it will determine its dump and pump. And remember not to put all your resources in one altcoin only.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
Altcoins is a lottery. You can earn big x, and you can lose everything. Investing in altcoins is a good way to earn money, if you take this seriously. And so profits from them can be unlimited.
Price changes are not predictable, but that does not mean it can not be done. So if we can read the market situation, price movements, and rumors. we can determine which altcoin is potential. Not just a lottery and rely on luck, but analytical skills are needed.
Activity: 439
July 22, 2018, 04:29:19 PM
Altcoins is a lottery. You can earn big x, and you can lose everything. Investing in altcoins is a good way to earn money, if you take this seriously. And so profits from them can be unlimited.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Investing in Altcoins is just the real deal. If you invest properly, you could be making up to 100% profit ore more than. This is more reason why investors prefer taking the risk of investing in altcoins over investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 22, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

Actually, Bitcoin was not having good volatility in the past few trading months and there was no big income gained to the people because of this sideways movement in bitcoin and because of this people try their trading skills in the altcoins as they have good potential to give you good returns by trading them something like Golem, Tron, Monero, Bitshares, Ethereum, Litecoin, Steem Dollars, etc all these are my favourite altcoins which i trade the most.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

already many people who earn money from the investment in altcoin. if you want to earn income from altcoin. then you have to be brave in investing in altcoin. because I believe investing in altcoin and the cryptocurrency world will make us rich.
Activity: 406
July 22, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
so far I get a lot of money from the results of investing in altcoin. even my income from investments in altcoin is almost billions of dollars.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

When I first got started I invested in altcoins because they were cheaper, and I could afford a larger quantity. I haven't traded any of those alts yet (still in the hodling stage ... especially with this market), but I can say my portfolio is still in the green and with a decent profit. Of course I am aware it could drop any minute.
Its depends on the market if its prices increases it has a good possibility to earn good profits as well, we can't expect for higher returned also because this is a decentralized that no one can predict when to regulate higher.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
My biggest profit from investing in ICO was 80% in 1.5 months. It was the biggest and fastest profit since getting 80% in 1.5 months is pretty cool. However, it could bring me bigger profits if I had good patience.
Activity: 38
July 22, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
I got the biggest profit from altcoyins, I invested all the money in nxt and for a couple of days the price of tokens increased from 0.7 to 2.1
Pages:
Jump to: