Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 36. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Believe me or not, all online investment involved in fund are always risk, so you should put the money you can afford to loose...
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
The risk is a noble one, but don't put everything at stake to avoid losing your pants. the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable and your investments can make you a millionaire and turn into dust. Be careful when choosing tokens for investment.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
Now we all have the one big risk. If crypto turn out same as dotcom then all projects will die and will remain very few actually solid projects. I don't know what happens. But I'm sure that we will see it in the closest half-year
Activity: 140
investing in crypto currency risk is very high if you do not understand it there is a friend who has lost much money because of panic and ambition to get rich quickly
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
very risky. just like any financial investment. if you buy shares of McDonald's ,Coca Cola and other large companies ,too, have a chance poetrty their money. but here it is several times higher
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
Investing in cryptocurrency like every other business is quite risky. Life itself is risky, but does that that stop people from living? i think not. you just have to study or read deep on a project before investing in it, so as to know what you are signing up for. With crypto, just like almost every other investment, there's no hundred percent quarrantee that your money is safe.
If you compare investments in cryptocurrency with investments in business, I think in cryptocurrency risk pays off 100%. Because in fact the risk is less, and the return on investment is less than a year, the level is better than business.
Activity: 103
Investing in cryptocurrency like every other business is quite risky. Life itself is risky, but does that that stop people from living? i think not. you just have to study or read deep on a project before investing in it, so as to know what you are signing up for. With crypto, just like almost every other investment, there's no hundred percent quarrantee that your money is safe.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
It is risky at the same time challenge to us its because of the undetermined value or lets say unstable value that anytime our profits will grow or not.
copper member
Activity: 97
Risk is very high for new investors in cryptocurrency world. You must be patience and make sure you study the project you want to invest in very Well.
Read whitepaper and make sure you understand it very well
Activity: 210
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
We all know that investing in cryptocurrency market today is too risky so we should not invest a big amount of our money because we can't really sure what will happen of our invested coins in coming days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

the risk in the crypto industry is huge, you can lose the money you invest. yes, that's what you should know. but not as bad as I said, there are various ways to gain profit apart from the disadvantages.
Activity: 532

as a beginner you don't have enough knowledge and experience yet so it is very risky. you may lose all your money if you are not careful. even old investor suffer lose sometimes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Well its too risky when you enter things you dont understand plus scamers and hackers all around the corners waiting to victim newbie on crypto. I guess when you enter this market make sure you have enough knowlegde and precautions. Always be careful and never trust strangers in crypto because most of them are scamers/hackers well, its too painful to lost your hard earned money in this market specially its too valatile. But when you mastered all and if you have enough experience then i think thats the time youll be profitable.
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If you are sure that you do it will not carry any risk for you. You know what you are doing and in order not to think about the fact that you will lose money just try to spend a lot of time on cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
The most important thing I think is that you do not need to invest the latest funds. And of course be ready to lose all your money
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Any investment is risky. Investing in an area where you can make big money is the most risky. Investing in cryptocurrency, I did not risk all the money. I invested as much money as I don't mind losing.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
It is very risky to invest in Cryptocurrency because there is no assurance when it comes to crypto for it is decentralized. But one thing is for sure: all investments are risky. You just have to manage your investments well in order for your money to multiply.
Activity: 406
Potential investors should be aware that this is a very speculative instrument. In addition, cryptocurrencies have a number of vulnerabilities. There are cases when hackers received unauthorized access to digital wallets and crypto-currency exchanges. Thus, in 2016, investors ' funds worth more than $ 50 million were stolen from the Fund called DAO.
In addition, the cryptocurrency market is incredibly volatile. The mentioned Dao hack led to a sharp drop in the price of Ethereum. Such events are extremely difficult to predict, and in order to avoid significant losses, the investor must constantly keep abreast of the relevant cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 420
investing in crypto currencies has a big risk you have to learn first and seek as much information as it takes patience and the right decision to start investing, you must be able to control your emotions, keep calm and patient then you will succeed
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
If you scale the risk from 1 to 10, I should say 10, why? It is because here in the crypto world, all of us here are anonymous, you are really entitled to trust a person here at your own risk and that is the risky part -- you don't know anybody personally, for me that is the riskiest part.
Pages:
Jump to: