Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 37. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
how much is it risky to invest in the Cryptocurrency? probably just as much as everything else. It is necessary to remember only one true. First you need to gain knowledge, experience will come after knowledge, and experience will bring its results. Do not throw out the elements here.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
An old adage says "little knowledge is dangerous" it is also applied to cryptocurrency market whether it is for trading or investment. There is a greater risk involve if you don't have the basic foundation skill for trading and investment. Emotions and intuitions also contributed for the basic foundation in this field.
totally agree, that is why we need skill for doing it
we can learn by reading from any source, then we can learn emotions and intuitions
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

In one liner you can say that either you will get 0 out of this investment of 10x in 3-4 year time frame. I guess this explains how risky crypto investment is. First rule is that invest only that much which you can afford to lose. It's there because of a reason. I have invested my 4-5 months salary, even if it goes to zero it doesn't affect my financial position as such.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It is very risky for a beginner to invest in cryptocurrency specially if you are not knowledgeable enough for that kind of investment. One factor for the risk in investing crypto is the volatility of the price. So if you are a beginner,  better to acquire knowledge on cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 525

Investment in crypto is very risky, because crypto value is unstable and difficult to predict. If you are new to crypto, choose a strong crypto coin such as bitcoin or ethereum, and if you already understand crypto further, then you can invest in ico.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518

For the beginners to invest in crypto currency is very risky to them because they have not enough knowledge to make their investment successful in that kind of situation, they should invest only a small amount at the beginning and then big investment.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Very risky, it's not like investing in stocks where you're investing in a company with years/decades of history. Most of crypto investment is based on what may happen in the future.

Surely, the newbie risks more than a professional trader and investor. meanwhile, I am sure that even those people that have the greatest skills in dealing with the cryptocurrencies know that they risk.

Yes I recently have seen here a question like, how to manage risk, how to trade without loss and I think, that there is nobody, who can do that without any risk at all, there is always some kind of risk in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
A big factor is lack of knowledge , in this field the main source of earnings and loss also is trading , so most of the people which enter in this field starts trading but in Actual they failed much in the starting and after that loss if they will still remains active in this field then they start tomget success because after the loss they understand that why they get loss and what should do they so that they can keep himself away from any type of the Loss in future .
So here a type of the understanding and experience needed that is a big factor for the newbies/newcomers to face unsuccess in his trading work .
So my suggestion for all the newbies is that first they understand that how the market of the cryptocurrency works and how to handle them in opposite circumstances and also the better ways to analyse the market of the cryptocurrency to choose the perfect altcoins to make investment .
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
cryptocurrency has a considerable risk, I think
because the price of cryptocurrency is unstable, making everyone could get a big profit of up to 100% or -100% in a matter of hours
big risk, of course big profit if you got through it
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
As a beginner, start with the smallest amount that fits your pocket and the money you invest in is free money, which means that money is the money you used to shop for a wish. Because we will consider the money as study money and if lost is not a problem. Therefore the solutions are to equip yourself with various strategies and precise steps in order to increase the likelihood of profit and minimize the risk of loss of course by understanding the performance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
The risk factor surely has something to do with the market volatility. The sudden changes from time to time is what worries the investors on investing into cryptos. An investor should be first awared and knowledgeable about the concept of market volatility. The market downfalls often result to profit loss but the good thing is that, recovery is always expected so waiting is just the simplest yet the best solution.
Activity: 406
If you are an inexperienced investor in cryptocurrencies, then you will be very risky because the investment will certainly be a loss. To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have a lot of trade experience. I have seen in this market a lot of people, although experienced still lose money when investing in cryptos so if the newbie should not invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
For the beginner it is an extremal risk. Safe investing (if it is technically possible in crypto) requires really big experience and amount of luck.
Activity: 263
It is very risky, basically you can just lose all your money that you have invested but you can manage this risk by limiting the amount that you are about to invest.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Very risky) Watching how many you want to enclose. If everything that you have, then of course you can lose the most part at the wrong investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Personally I think it is very risky if you do not know what you are doing, but if you know what you are doing it can be very beneficial for as you can easily get rich. Investing should be done in small amounts and increase as you go, as everyone will lose money in the beginning.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
An old adage says "little knowledge is dangerous" it is also applied to cryptocurrency market whether it is for trading or investment. There is a greater risk involve if you don't have the basic foundation skill for trading and investment. Emotions and intuitions also contributed for the basic foundation in this field.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Probably the most risky investment in the world at the moment, look for a good team, good idea etc etc.
It depends on the cryptocurrency in which you invest, if you invest in bitcoin with such a low price I will not consider that a risk, yes the price could go even lower but anyone investing right now should consider that possibility, however when you look at the long term potential of bitcoin the current price is simply too low, in my opinion any price below 10k is too low for a coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

cryptocurrency market is very risky market because of it volatility. In this market you can earn fast money and lost all your deposit.  If you are beginner you can start from small money, see your results and after, you can grow your deposit. This market is very interesting and needs good nervous.
Activity: 434
I think the risk is very high, especially in the ICO project investment, it is very likely to zero your capital! If it's in the coin field, you don't lose much if you don't buy it at a very high price.
Pages:
Jump to: