Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 34. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 3
Just check criptocurrency market statistics for last year and you will have sufficient information about criptocurrency risks - you can earn x10-x20 but at the same time you can loose x4-x5
I think the most important thing is not to spend the last money. Because it is the expectation and options "need to withdraw money to live" here is inexcusable.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
for beginners, investing is very risky because he lacks the knowledge and experience in choosing the right coin. my advice for beginners would be better if the first increase the knowledge, may be investing the origin do not much afraid wrong in predicting.
Activity: 56
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
it is very risly, so be careful and i know that a lot of people sho lost everything, do not invest in any campaigns without knowing
Activity: 84
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

the risk of investing in many crypto currencies. maybe if you newbie should not directly invest all the treasures you have or I sugestikan to invest small first because if you have started to understand you just start investing large amounts.
it is so riskt ypthat you nedd at first to learn a lot and watch  lot and only then you should start slowly trying investing
Activity: 84
it is risy indedd nd i think that you k owabout it and it is no secrte that thefezre a lot of peolle who suffered from this world
Activity: 133

the risk of investing in many crypto currencies. maybe if you newbie should not directly invest all the treasures you have or I sugestikan to invest small first because if you have started to understand you just start investing large amounts.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Well its too risky when you enter things you dont understand plus scamers and hackers all around the corners waiting to victim newbie on crypto. I guess when you enter this market make sure you have enough knowlegde and precautions. Always be careful and never trust strangers in crypto because most of them are scamers/hackers well, its too painful to lost your hard earned money in this market specially its too valatile. But when you mastered all and if you have enough experience then i think thats the time youll be profitable.

I agree with you, It should be that way , Investing in crypto currency is always risky and it can give you a low and high profit in the end, When investing in an ICO make sure to check its probability of giving you a gain profit, It should be soon to be successful or must have so much to give. Investing in bitcoin now is the best thing to do since it will be a long term investment, it takes time but it will worth the wait.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that it is risky but the risk isn't higher than trading on exchanges. In my opinion, you can't get money without taking risks. It will lead to no good if you are afraid of taking risks. Crypto is a good project that can bring money if you know the basics
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Just check criptocurrency market statistics for last year and you will have sufficient information about criptocurrency risks - you can earn x10-x20 but at the same time you can loose x4-x5
Exactly, If anyone can check carefully the market statistics for last few months or even a year, he can learn the basic things of crypto moves during this period, I think there is an equal chance of earning or losing by investing, It's always risky if you invest in ICO projects, the best thing is to invest in some potential crypto like bitcoin or ethereum which they always increase over the years. By the way it's cryptocurrency and not "criptocurrency".
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Of course it is very risky, because as we know that the price of coins always fluctuate. Sometimes it can go up drastically, sometimes it can go down drastically. But we can anticipate it by always making good statistical analysis and careful planning.
The risk in this market varies a lot, if you invest in bitcoin right now and are willing to do it for the long term the risk is almost zero but if you are investing in an ico and you plan to hold for only a few months then the risk is incredibly high so at the end we are the ones that decide whether or not to take such high risks and this is why many people lose their money since they do not understand the risks they are taking.
Activity: 238
If you are an inexperienced investor in cryptocurrencies, then you will be very risky because the investment will certainly be a loss. To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to have a lot of trade experience. I have seen in this market a lot of people, although experienced still lose money when investing in cryptos so if the newbie should not invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
Investing in cryptocurrency like every other business is quite risky. Life itself is risky, but does that that stop people from living? i think not. you just have to study or read deep on a project before investing in it, so as to know what you are signing up for. With crypto, just like almost every other investment, there's no hundred percent quarrantee that your money is safe.
Activity: 196
The volatility of the cryptocurrency need to be understood very well first especially by a beginner before embarking into investment, the risk associated to this is high because the beginner has little or no knowledge about the kind of bounties to partake in, therefore, apt carefulness is to be taking, and this precautions needs to be taking along side continuous learning.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency is very risky for those people who are not good on handling their patience, there are a lot of people in the corporate world today who prefer trading because it was more profitable and they can earn more income in this way.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
You should try to choose good projects before investing.Risks of course are.When you invest, there is no guarantee that Your funds will be used for their intended purpose.That is, it can be farmers from a nearby village who decided to hold an ICO and start creating a satellite for space.But in reality, they may have no idea what a satellite is and how to do it.
Activity: 560
For a beginner this is too risky. I'm sure that I will not be mistaken if I say that more than half of newcomers lose a significant part of their money when they invest in crypto-currencies. Usually this happens because the novice does not understand when to buy and even if he gets a profit, he does not know at what point he needs to stop and sell the coin.
Activity: 420
It's a risk, of course! But if you need to invest in a profitable coin, less risky!  But such coins do not make a sharp move. Quiet coins tend to grow dramatically!  You need to invest free funds! Not the ones you need to live!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Any investment is a risky activity, and investing in crypto currency is risky doubly. Crypto market has not existed for so long and has not been sufficiently formed. Directions of price movement are not predictable and are often influenced by hidden and unexplained reasons. Before investing it is necessary to study well all the features of crypto.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Actually investing in this crypto is very risky. Especially if you can not choose a good coin for you make as your investment assets. Surely you will experience big losses if you are wrong in stepping. But if you choose the right coins that promise of course you will get a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: