Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 38. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Personally, ample variations is part of to crypto. Thus, backers on this field would need to be rapidly pursuing these aspect when considering assets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Well my opinion investment in the crypto currency was always somewhere risky, and all this should be understood when they enter and invest their money. Therefore, ready for the risks you need to be initially.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
It is risky at the same time challenge to us its because of the undetermined value or lets say unstable value that anytime our profits will grow or not.

There are so much different currencies and all of them have different level of risk. Some coins were born to get pump and be forgotten forever, some coins are developind every day to make the viable product. In first case you can buy dying coin, in second - coin that will rise and its just a question of time. Level of risk is always different
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Risk factors? You can lose your money if you do not invest successfully in some coin. Just invest in large and fairly stable coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Also, do not invest when the market has grown in a short period of time, as most likely after such rapid growth the market will go down.
Activity: 196

Great risk, specially to beginners

you should lurk more here in bitcointalk, learn more about crypto, don't just invest directly just because someone told you that they made thousands of dollars in crypto

There are many ways to invest in crypto, I suggest you should try em all , so that you will know what's for you, for example coin hodling, ICOs, trading, lending, etc.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
every risk must exist. let alone for beginners for those who have long in the world of crypto would have been deceived. .
we can not prevent or even know the scam or not. .
the first to do research see who is behind the company. .
and see what his company is really registered in ico
Activity: 448
I think the biggest risk for beginners comes from investing in ICOs and some new cryptocurrencies! Due to the lack of understanding of the market, it is easy to be deceived!
yeah both are very risky. but high risk high return too
the best way to not deceive is learning more. you must understand market condition and coin which you invested in
Activity: 319
Investing in cryptocurrency can be of high risk especially if you make wrong decision of coin or project to invest in and at the end, they are scam but if you take very good precaution to choose a potential project of coin and you have a very good strategy of how long to hold your coin, yo will make profit. In life generally, you need to take some rich in other to achieve greatness.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
The risk when we invest in cryptocurrency it depends on how we invest. investing in crypto is very small risk, because in crypto all ICO is the best, making the investors get many advantages if investing.
it is depend on how much or what amount you have to invest in the cryptocurrency. the others take the risk in a big chance but if they got succeed they have a big earnings. others will choose to being play safe they have to invest only small amount but still, they earn but in a low income. but it has advantage cause you don't regret if bad situation happen.
Activity: 151
The risk when we invest in cryptocurrency it depends on how we invest. investing in crypto is very small risk, because in crypto all ICO is the best, making the investors get many advantages if investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
For all people risk factors absolutely different. I think, here you won't guess. Precautionary measures? Don't switch off a brain, analyze a situation constantly, you keep all under control and don't neglect
Activity: 252
I think the biggest risk for beginners comes from investing in ICOs and some new cryptocurrencies! Due to the lack of understanding of the market, it is easy to be deceived!
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

For beginners, it is risky because they still have little knowledge about the reliable websites and campaigns to join to. They are highly at risk when it comes to scammers. Also if they don't know the analysis of the values, they might end up investing at a bad time. The least they can do is to ask the ones who already joined in crypto and have already a long time experience. Also, search as much as possible about crypto related topics like how the system works and how to see if the websites you join to is reliable and trustworthy.

I agree with this. Newbies could face a lot of risk factors especially in investing. Beginners should be able to research as much as possible on the coin they are eyeing to invest on. Additionally, they must also be able to know how investing works, to know the right time to invest and to decide on whether they would do short-term or long-term holding. Joining in forums such a this would be a big help to gain information regarding investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Very risky. You have to realize that even the first and biggest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is very volatile. Bitcoin is still able to make the $1000 daily candle. That's extremely volatile and risky.

Altcoins posses more risk than Bitcoin. Most of these coins are basically just speculation game for most people. If you're looking to invest in the technology instead of speculating, be careful on what coin you choose. Do you research thoroughly and don't fall for the hype.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
 in the beginning I think it is only the money that you can risk, so you can lose all your money as for investments, and as for bounty,  if you would do some prohibited things you can risk your accounts
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
The biggest risk that I can think of a bigger will take when investing in Cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge. We all know that, as a beginner, we tend to think that we can always earn a huge profit by investing. Without even checking the market status. That's why, the precaution that a beginner should do is to thoroughly research Cryptocurrency and its status.
Activity: 322
Well some people say that it is very risky because of its volatile value,However for me I think bitcoin is not really risky because I really find it very profitable compare to investing in bank.So much better to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Any investment is risky not just in crypto space. The disadvantage in crypto investment is that it's volatility, the price is very unpredictable and can be controlled by what we called as whales. Those whales will manipulate the market like spreading FUD. The risk is with you if will not play their game. Those who fails are those who sold when they hear FYD.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Of course, this is risky.  Especially if your knowledge is a beginner.  A small investment in the beginning to understand the technology.  Reading and developing is very important.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
On how much it is risky absolutely depends on you and what choice you will make, but in order to make the choice closest to the right one you need to study more detailed projects or coins in which you want to invest!
Pages:
Jump to: