Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 30. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 09:48:20 PM
First of all...
Being contented on what you have right now is not a good thing...
You must always be aiming for some goal and strive to achieve it...
But this doesn't always have to be a new items/gadget...
It could be like a life status and being able to enjoy your life to the fullest.
Cheesy
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 03:55:10 PM
u have to realize what many people dont have an what u even think about: clear water and food
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 03:06:30 PM
You can buy what you want to if you can, just be kind with others, that's more important.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 08, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
Never look at the people who are above you. Always look at people below you. Instead of focusing on what you don't have focus on what you have and be content with it. Your life is way better than millions of people.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 08, 2017, 11:19:35 AM
I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Yeah ,it is natural if you want to have new clothes or what, especially if you have enough money to buy what you want, if you really want to be contented just be happy of what you have,just make sure that the stuff you have is really what you need not only what you want.

In reality, you can live only in one house, drive only one car or wear only one clothes at the same time Smiley
So, what is the meaning in collecting material things?
Can 2 cars give us more joy than one car?
I don't think so.
We should be more focus on family, friendship, community service, helping others...
Such things can give us much more joy than material things.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 10:56:03 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

That is just normal especially if you are earning more than just you have set but basically this things that you may want now will not be the same later. It is just all about mindset and to how people beside you influenced your wants if you can handle that then basically you can start to appreciate living a simple life
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Yeah ,it is natural if you want to have new clothes or what, especially if you have enough money to buy what you want, if you really want to be contented just be happy of what you have,just make sure that the stuff you have is really what you need not only what you want.
Activity: 138
August 08, 2017, 07:19:11 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 05:03:13 AM
This is normal, we each will not meet their own desire to buy, do not know how to meet our own will have their own dreams and to struggle.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 03:32:32 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

To be contented on what you have first you should need to enjoy the little things. If you manage to appreciate the little things, the joy of living. The joy of having nothing and so on and so forth then little by little you would see that you dont need more.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2017, 09:22:08 PM
being contented on what you have makes you happy and makes you life easier
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
August 07, 2017, 09:00:32 PM
I think it's human nature that we are not always contented on what we have, because in reality we need to exceed always our expectations and aim higher - well that is in terms of goals.
Gadgets, luxuries people will never be contented on what they have. What people can is be thankful on what they have right now and be happy but always aim higher to get your goals.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 07, 2017, 08:52:23 PM

Don't think you are unique, senorita. Believe it or not, everytime I am idle my brain thinks about motorcycles and harley davidsons, which I already have. See, your passion drives your wants and most of the time it is hard to resist. If you want to be contented then you must forget about your passion. haters gonna hate but I was telling you exactly how robots are contented with their existence.
Activity: 102
August 07, 2017, 05:25:05 PM
 Being contented of what you have is good.  We should always happy of what they have in our life, because this is the blessing from our god. For me, i don't want to expect the luxury things in this world, that i don't have. I was contended of what i have, and i am happy for that.  To having a normal or ordinary life is the best for me, because im so proud of me. And i was contended on what i have.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 07, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Well, if you have a lot of money, why not buy it. But, just a word, you need to be contented with what you have because there's a lot of things on earth that you can't have in your life. That's one hard truth about living. We cannot really have all the things that we want. It's not even good to pursue everything as in everything that we don't have.
Activity: 112
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
August 07, 2017, 11:34:51 AM
If you know your purpose in life, you will be satisfied.
You only live once! Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door will be open for you. You have to ask God and pray for it.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 07, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
It is okey to plan the things that you want to have. It is like setting up a goal as long as you earn by working hard so you can buy the things that you want. I thing we as humans are never contented. It is our nature. If we were contented to the life that we want then we don't have any drive to keep us going because we are already contented with our life. You can use that as your inspiration to do better in life so don't see it as a negative way but look at it in a good way and always be optimistic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
We need a lot of things in this life. But not what we need is, we want to be. We need to know how is enough and satisfied with them. I just have regular income from monthly bitcoin is fun.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 07, 2017, 09:48:46 AM
Just think about it, sometimes we are so caught up with ourselves that we fail to realize that when the door of happiness closes, another opens. So let's not look so long at that closed door for we might miss the new one which has been opened for us. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. Moreover, it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. Just keep on believing that and you're gonna be alright.

So it seems that you are into taking new things and just have or gather all of them.  I think the question here is not about the decision ot the success but merely on things that we have.  I think the author of the topic is about how we can be contented on material things we have not on what is happening to us right now.  Even me I would say what you are saying if it pertains to the career aspect of one person.  
1DC
Activity: 448
August 07, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
Just think about it, sometimes we are so caught up with ourselves that we fail to realize that when the door of happiness closes, another opens. So let's not look so long at that closed door for we might miss the new one which has been opened for us. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it. Moreover, it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. Just keep on believing that and you're gonna be alright.

Pages:
Jump to: