Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 27. (Read 9331 times)

kie
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 08:50:54 PM
Human don't know how to be contented.
Human cannot be satisfied on what he/she have, why?
 Because human have unlimited want and needs as long as they are not happy they cannot be contented.
 We always seeks for something new to try.
But for me, if i'm happy on what i have then i'm contented.
Activity: 276
September 05, 2017, 08:32:12 PM
I can overcome that by focusing my eyes and heart in my family. It makes me feel that i am the happiest person because i have my family beside me. My wife cares about me and my kids so much. For me, it's a great blessing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Pretty impossible in our society, it push you to always desire something new.
You have to know yourself and make the difference between what really makes you happy and what society tries to make you believe that they will make you happy Smiley
It seems to me that every person will be content only with what he has, because he has nothing and no opportunity to have more. I shed that I was content only with this and only when I managed to earn more with the help of crypto currency, the requests and automatically increased in arithmetic progression. Thus, we can not psychologically control ourselves and our expenses.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 12:58:16 PM
Know and appreciate the little things in life and accept the fact that you cannot have everything you want..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
September 05, 2017, 12:44:00 PM
Pretty impossible in our society, it push you to always desire something new.
You have to know yourself and make the difference between what really makes you happy and what society tries to make you believe that they will make you happy Smiley
Activity: 644
September 05, 2017, 12:34:13 PM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

In my opinion, Being not contented is nature to a person as long as he wanted something or it has a new trendy things. To have a control to yourself is the key for that and if you know how to limit yourself to buys things if its not necessity to you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2017, 11:27:20 AM
To be contented with what you have is to know what makes you happy. Family, friends, good health and a stable job, these for me is enough to make someone happy. Learning to value these things will make you feel contented. Having a lot of money makes you feel that you want more. It defeats the purpose of being contented with what you have.

to be contended with what you have, you just have to enjoy everything whole-heartedly. Be satisfied what god has given to you and be happy with what you do in that way, all else will follow according o what you believe is perfection to ones life.

It seems that to really understand contentment, you have to know how it feels to have nothing or to have less. Funny that contentment most of the time is reflected on those people that don't really have any luxury. Simple things mean a lot and its easier to smile and be happy
Activity: 238
September 05, 2017, 04:29:24 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

I envy you because you have a good problem. You have the money so it's your right to spend on anything that you want. It's only a bad thing if you stole that money form someone or it's not your hard-earned money.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2017, 07:13:06 AM
To be contented with what you have is to know what makes you happy. Family, friends, good health and a stable job, these for me is enough to make someone happy. Learning to value these things will make you feel contented. Having a lot of money makes you feel that you want more. It defeats the purpose of being contented with what you have.

to be contended with what you have, you just have to enjoy everything whole-heartedly. Be satisfied what god has given to you and be happy with what you do in that way, all else will follow according o what you believe is perfection to ones life.
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
September 03, 2017, 06:48:54 AM
You have to learn every day to thank God for what he gives you. Let it be even a small house in which you live or not the most expensive food, but it allows you to live, and not die of hunger and without shelter.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 06:02:45 AM
Activity: 445
September 03, 2017, 01:42:33 AM
Do not ask for more. Be satisfied and thankful to the things that you have because not everyone have it. Even how simple it is, be thankful. Also do not ever try to compare what you have on other people, because it will end up of being insecure or envy.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 26, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

In my opinion, it think we are contented on what we have already, but as we get contented on things we possessed, new wants arises. As we get contented again, another wants also follows. Actually it is a never ending cycle of wants and being contented. All of us will be contented at some point but another wants will occur, it is in our nature that we all want something in life one after another. One cannot put to an end his unlimited wants, but one can use prioritization of things, so that we can fulfill our wants and at the same time fulfill our needs.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
August 26, 2017, 08:55:06 AM
Do not get jealous on what others have. The reason why you are contented is you are easily attracted on what others have and because you want to compete with them.
That's the most important thing. Don't look at others, don't watch commercials thinking you must have some new gadget. Life is very simple and you don't need many things to be happy. Don't buy  things to impress other people, buy things that you need and that you will use. Don't look at labels, you don't need expensive tags on your stuff!
Activity: 350
August 26, 2017, 08:44:30 AM
The human need is not limited from the finite means of pemuas, so humans. Not just you, me even all the same people too, the more money owned the more also the desired needs.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 25, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
Do not get jealous on what others have. The reason why you are contented is you are easily attracted on what others have and because you want to compete with them.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 08:29:36 PM
Our contentment will never be met. Because if we don't like or need an object anymore  we search for new ones. We are never contented with one thing. If you really want to know the answer, you need to be patient and be contented with what you have. Although this seems impossible you need to be patient and be contented.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 25, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

The way to stop is to go and look at the landfill site. What you see is what your purchases will look like in a few years.

If you are considering getting married or changing spouses, look at his/her parents and grandparents to see what you will have in a few years. Better to live with what you have than to make more trouble for yourself in life.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 25, 2017, 06:48:16 PM
You need to look at life as a child and enjoy what you have. Little children are happy with everything their parents give them, even if they are from a very poor family.
Being content in life starts from childhood, as kid whenever you seem to get your way all the time, it leads to mentality where you believe to get whatever you want without any hindrance, some people get things they don't really need just because they like the idea of having it
Activity: 130
August 25, 2017, 01:41:49 PM
This is a great question but I think there is no one answer because it varies from person to person.
Pages:
Jump to: