Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 14. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 05, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
to become a trader, you should have a capital to start. Other than that, you should control your emotions. Even you have a good and potential coins, if you panic everytime the value moves then all your efforts would be wasted. Trading should have a gaming attitude which involves playing on the charts and value to become successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
June 05, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
I think to be a good trader must be able to control the emotions, stay calm and always think positive, you should be able to analyze the market well and know when the right time to buy or sell so it will be able to get profit
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
It is very simple. Start. Join here and try to be succesful. Start from little, increase for more! I have done just the same
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
You need to have what to trade first of all, then you need to learn the basics. The main rule of trading is to wait for the favorable price to buy btc for example and then wait until it increases to sell your coins
 To become a good and successful trader, first you need to learn all about the technology and the market you would have to deal with. Learn how to respond to a market crash. Research about the most profitable coins in the market and invest in them. The plan of short term and long term investment is also important for success.The holding and selling game is important for making good decisions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
 There are a variety of different types of trader which you can become, so spend some time thinking about what role and job description fits your skills and interests most. Most traders will work for a company, buying and selling shares, bonds and assets for investors. Flow traders work for banks, buying and selling for the bank’s clients. Proprietary traders buy and sell on behalf of the bank itself.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
You need to have what to trade first of all, then you need to learn the basics. The main rule of trading is to wait for the favorable price to buy btc for example and then wait until it increases to sell your coins
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 06:09:23 AM
Nothing difficult! If you are patient and have a wish to become a trader then you should set a goal and reach it thanks to your patience. Gain experience from experts and find out which steps they made to succeed in trading
Be aware of the market and do not go near the scammers and negativity of the market. Invest in your self first in order to enrich your self with the market knowledge that is necessary and will help you out. If you really want to get rid of old system and old trading and want to enter into a colorful market then you should enter with knowledge and should choose a valuable coin for trading.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
Nothing difficult! If you are patient and have a wish to become a trader then you should set a goal and reach it thanks to your patience. Gain experience from experts and find out which steps they made to succeed in trading
There is famous saying regarding this which states that where there is a will to do something, there is always a way to do so. Same is in the fired of trading. It appears difficult and very technical for many but if you are really interested and doing hard work to understand market well, you can do a successful trading. Indeed experience feeds your successful trading and for that you need to do practice a lot.
Activity: 448
May 31, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have.
At first your works is learn about trade. You can learn blog and see youtube video about trade. You need a good knowledge about trade. First time you can invest a small amount for experience. when you think that you are ready for trade then you can invest your total amount.
There are a lot of ways to learn about trading as it give you money and skills at the same time, you can explore google and you tube apart from it you can also get knowledge by discussion related to bitcoin, so collect your money and use your skills so that you will get huge profit from bitcoin trading, so right time is to buy at red and hold as long term trading them sell at high and green market.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 11:41:10 PM
You are completely mistaken if you think that this is not hard to become a trader, how many people in the forum have tried to become successful traders and have failed? No one knows the exact number but I would guess that the majority have failed, there are statistics that indicate that in the stock market 80% of the traders are long term losers and I do not have any reason to think cryptocurrencies will be any different.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
The only thing that you need, is knowledge. Without it, you are not going to go anywhere after all, and you are probably going to lose a lot of money because of doing that. That is why i suggest everyone to have some knowledge before trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
May 30, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

To be a trader is easy. The hard part is how to run a good and right trading. It takes a relatively long time for us to master the right trading techniques to maximize profits. The learning process from day to day is absolutely necessary.

Actually, it is not easy at all. First of all it`s extremly hard to learn usefull instruments for market analysis,
and then you should create the trading strategy to make a right entrances and exits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 30, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
if you are doing any active trading set stop lossess,for any coins not in your medium or long term holds,always set stop losses.No one ever lost money taking a profit,so don't be greedy
Becoming a trader is not a difficult thing but becoming a good trader really needs some home work. By this I mean to say that it is not just about investment but the investment decisions as well. The term structure is also very important for example how long you want to hold your investment. Also the holding and selling decision in the crypto business is of sheer importance and you really need to focus on that area as well to become a good trader.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
I am also in learning process of trading spend more time on this forum on reading to gain kbowledge about coins and market,I learned from this forum that tarding is about to cobtrol the emotions be patient when market fall and hold coin till gain profit.Diversification is necessary it mean invest in different coins to diversify the investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
May 30, 2018, 08:15:30 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
emotions is a big part of successfull trading, however it`s not enough. you should learn to understand the market condition by means of tech or fundamental analysis
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

To be a trader is easy. The hard part is how to run a good and right trading. It takes a relatively long time for us to master the right trading techniques to maximize profits. The learning process from day to day is absolutely necessary.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
if you are doing any active trading set stop lossess,for any coins not in your medium or long term holds,always set stop losses.No one ever lost money taking a profit,so don't be greedy
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
1.only invest what you can lose.
2.always pay attention to bitcoin.
3.never put all your eggs in one basket.
4.don't be greedy.
5.don't invest blindy.
6.categorize your investments and look at the picture.
7.always learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 40
May 30, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
if u want my advice and im not an expert at all i started out on Binance. i just bought some ETH to my adress on that site and started playing around. no high amounts, just bits of money.
ive started reading what does what and so on you grow into it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
To become a trader in the cryptosystem depends on what you want to trade with or what you want to buy. Do really have interest in ico. If yes ICO trade is good but you have to know about the token and  read the white paper then join the telegram group to ask questions about the ICO token you want to buy. Also, to buy the listed token all what you need is to buy the token at the point the price is deep or low on exchange. Best of luck guy in your trade.
Pages:
Jump to: