Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 15. (Read 2362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 06:58:05 AM
to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
To become a good trader, first of all you need to become a wise observer and intelligent and learned market student. By this I mean if you want to do well in trading, you need to enter the market with full preparation. Meet the eligibility of rational individual who knows everything about the market. These are actually the things that help you reap good money in the end and enjoy the fruits of good decisions.
It is easy to do trafing but it is difficult to conduct a successful trading. To become trader is easy but to become a wise trader you must undergo a process of learning before you can forward to a good trading decision making. There's a lot of things to be considered in doing trading, a lot of factors that would affect you by trading so learning is a must here.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
May 30, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
Simply follow the steps and become a trader but first you have to give your first priority to you market knowledge of trading. This knowledge is very necessary for you in order to survive in the market and will make you able to face with any conditions. Simply buy some coins and place these coins in an exchange account if the market is green, now sell the coins and get profit. Do not enter into complications and simply follow the market rules.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 30, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have.
At first your works is learn about trade. You can learn blog and see youtube video about trade. You need a good knowledge about trade. First time you can invest a small amount for experience. when you think that you are ready for trade then you can invest your total amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:09:35 AM
There is many sources to get knowledge, but only one source of getting practice, so go get some alts, or a little amount of btc and just try to start with that you have.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
May 30, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
To become trader is easy but the difficult thing is to make profit by consisten, to become pro trader should through many process and able to control emotional while trading, because greedy and not patient is big enemy for all trader. I learned trading more than 2 years but still hard to control my emotion because this is human nature. Only by keep manage it , we can control that emotion.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 30, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Every trade you execute should be an outcome of pre-defined rules of entry and exit. Never trade on gut feeling or any fundamental news.

I understand what you're trying to say. But of recent, fomo has now become a thing and trading based on fundamental analysis (news, updates etc) appears to be your best bet. Crypto has evolved. technical analysis works but not all the time. These days, people just fomo in and buy. At the end of the day, the best trading strategy has been to buy low and sell high.

I think the most important thing to be a good trader is knowledge, because you will not be able to succeed sustainably if you rely on others. The cryptocurrency market has so much volatility so if you do not have your own judgment then it is very difficult to survive and succeed in this market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
May 30, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
I don’t think so that becoming a trader is this much easy that all of us can become a trader. In fact, becoming a trader is an art and that not all of us are artist and that you will find so many people who had started trading but then, they quit doing it just because of the reason that they were unable to make some good results. You need to burn your midnight oil to have enough of the knowledge to do well in trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 11:26:42 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

to become a trader, you need capital... then sign-up fot those notable exchanges such as binance. . buy your token and start trading... but before anything else, you should do a research and familiar yourself with the dashboard before doing anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 08:36:12 PM
All you have to know if you want to become a trader. Do research about cryptocurrency first and where it came from and use only small bitcoin for deposit into a exchanger like bittrex,poloniex,binance and other best exchanger and practice buy and sell pick only a coin that have a great volume and always see market history whether you see the buying and selling order and lastly don't panic selling if you loss a profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Invest in bitcoin and some alts and discover the different techniques while you are doing your trading. For sure while you are trading you will surely learn some techniques.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 29, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Every trade you execute should be an outcome of pre-defined rules of entry and exit. Never trade on gut feeling or any fundamental news.

I understand what you're trying to say. But of recent, fomo has now become a thing and trading based on fundamental analysis (news, updates etc) appears to be your best bet. Crypto has evolved. technical analysis works but not all the time. These days, people just fomo in and buy. At the end of the day, the best trading strategy has been to buy low and sell high.

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 29, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
To become a good trader, first of all you need to become a wise observer and intelligent and learned market student. By this I mean if you want to do well in trading, you need to enter the market with full preparation. Meet the eligibility of rational individual who knows everything about the market. These are actually the things that help you reap good money in the end and enjoy the fruits of good decisions.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 29, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Nothing difficult! If you are patient and have a wish to become a trader then you should set a goal and reach it thanks to your patience. Gain experience from experts and find out which steps they made to succeed in trading
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 04:56:24 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
To me that is just the beginning, trading is a very deep subject and it is not something that you can learn in just a few weeks, some of the best traders take months or even years to master the subject, it is very difficult to imagine how much time it is going to take to someone that doesn't really have a lot of information or experience in a subject like that.
Yeah it is right emotions do not work in cryptocurrency trading. Trading in very profitable business not only in crypto but almost in every field of life but for a good trader experience in mandatory and to gain experience you will have to give as much time as you can. Regular and keen look at eh market situation in important to become a successful trader.
Yes if you want to be a good trader you must be emotionless as if you will hold your emotions well I am sure you will not lose anything, there is a lot of profit in trading but it takes only patience and knowledge about trading so you will learn and earn at the same time,. do visit your trading amount daily but don’t get stress if you find it low, as it is bitcoin nature it use to increase and decrease so try to collect a lot of positive emotions about trading as bad news use to come and go in market but don’t listen to them.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 09:05:58 AM
With the amount of volatility in the cryptomarket,successful trading could be something that poses quite a challenge but if one could be able to manage to time it right,spot and learn the trading bullish and bearish patterns,it could turn out to be profitable.So in essence ability to identify and analyse the market trends,you will be able to leverage the market in your favour.
Activity: 166
May 29, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
Yes you must buy Bitcoin first, then send to exchange that you will trade. Next, you learn how to chart analysis, read more news and discuss in this forum to get the full information.You should always be wise and think like an entrepreneur. A little profit will be profitable. Learn how to escape just before the lizard comes. It's hard to predict the market so it's better to take a safe path.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
In General, I learned to trade on their own. But if you have friends who teach, it is very good. And what you wrote about the fact that emotions are the main enemy of trade, I agree but in part, as positive emotions bring only profit Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 29, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
To me that is just the beginning, trading is a very deep subject and it is not something that you can learn in just a few weeks, some of the best traders take months or even years to master the subject, it is very difficult to imagine how much time it is going to take to someone that doesn't really have a lot of information or experience in a subject like that.
Yeah it is right emotions do not work in cryptocurrency trading. Trading in very profitable business not only in crypto but almost in every field of life but for a good trader experience in mandatory and to gain experience you will have to give as much time as you can. Regular and keen look at eh market situation in important to become a successful trader.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
May 28, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
I have not tried trading, i wish to can understand the graph,so,i am learning
Pages:
Jump to: