Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 16. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 03:47:24 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Being a trader is not something that is too difficult, just find out how to trade on exchanges. However, it is important that you are clear in the transaction to make a good profit. It is important to remove your emotions as your friend says, and it's not easy to get, you will have to experience through the investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 28, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
well, according to me 1st you need clear concept about trade so, you can search on youtube or Google then you have good knowledge about it or you should try who know about trade or who doing trade then their are give you idea how to trade.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 28, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
Well, you will to learn both technical and fundamental analysis of the market because you cannot succeed in trading crypto currency if you only relied only on one of the above mentioned.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
You can see that the market is volatile and complex, so becoming a trader and being able to trade successfully takes a lot of time and money.You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Trading is not easy to predict so we have to be ready for various market situations. Good decision-making and prediction are necessary, with good consideration based on the current market information. The point of trading is the combination of skill trained from various experiences, everyone can be a great trader.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
To start in any kind of work or if you are a first timer it is really hard to achieve what you want or whats on your mind.

To start trading learn first the basic strategy if don't want to lose lots of your profit. Yes, it's normal to those first timer you've rather to study first before you hands on.
This is one of the biggest mistakes of newbies they see the potential profits they can get in the market and are impressed by it and then they think that earning those kind of profits is going to be very easy but unfortunately that is not the case and then they lose their money in just a few days, some learn their lesson but there are many that never do or that never gather the courage to invest again.
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
as begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites they said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader and second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer...If you want to start trading know it is little risk because current scenario because we don't predict the exact possibilities so better you should invest in long term but if you need to try this platform you should choose carefully because you must read the white paper and chart of the coin.then only we should find the best coin in trading....
Activity: 167
May 28, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
To become a trader is very easy. But to make a profit is difficult. It is best to learn before investing in a market. To be a business person you need to learn and have a real life experience, then you have the potential to be successful.
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
May 28, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Well, it's true remove your emotions, when you enter to the trading if you see the price of bitcoin in the dip you should buy immediatly and even if the price keep going down just relax and control your emotions don't panic because if you did not, you lose. Bitcoin are always recover its price no matter what there's a big pump.
Activity: 313
May 28, 2018, 06:46:34 AM
Becoming a trader always need a strong dedications in terms of sustainability, as well as it give you profitable gains. Sometimes its hard to control fears but I think failing isn't the end of our world because as you grow an old trader you'll mature and knowledgeable on trading strategies to do.
It is very easy to become a trader of good output and the purpose of becoming a good and reputed trader is to make name and profit in the market. as we know that many people are now millionaires and billionaires through the crypto market and we know them as they are the rich business persons. We should also follow those strategies and should implement those in our trading system.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Yes i agree with you friend. To be a trader you must leave your emotions because if you are easily emotional then maybe you will not get the benefits you will lose. Dont be panic if the price is down like now. Just hold and patient and wait until the good price. then you can learn about trading from youtube or google
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
Yup you should learn and study more about trading and don't depend on other opinions you must decide your own decisions and be wiser to choose a coin to hold that have strong potential to give you profit and you're probably right avoid emotions control your decisions just be calm and patiently to gained profit.
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
to be a trader to know is that you must know about good trading and can read the market well so you will know the right time to buy or sell and get profit, learn from your experience and from people who have success in trading
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
May 27, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
Your friends say true. Emotions are excess in trading. This business need sober mind to analyze. It`s concerns all types of trading. Also you need to choose your type of trading. If you want to be day trader - you must have experience and knowledge. If you haven`t - use long-term trading. It`s easer, but longer and can make big profits too. But you need to find really good project. It`s hard and I can suggest you one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to identify. I think that it`s perspective, cause software like this are in deficit, so demand is big
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 25, 2018, 03:36:16 PM
It’s still quite difficult to tell precisely the currencies that will stand the test of time. So having a portfolio of currencies is a great strategy.

But that's not really trading, that's holding. When you are a trader, daytrader specially, you don't really care about long term or if a specific currency is going to survive, you always have stop losses set and you are always looking for short term gains, you can always have some long term investments as well. I think that's the best way to do it, the more ways you have to earn your income the better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 01:12:32 PM
In trading, what is need first is patience. There is no need to be influenced by false news for you to sell at a cheaper price. Also, one needs to do enough research on projects considering their partnerships, exchange listings and road maps to check the future of these projects and how how profitable they may be.
I would rather say that the first thing that you need is a sincere interest. It will motivate you to learn everything about this business, and spend much time for it.
Activity: 115
May 25, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
Your friend is true,,cause become successful trader is not easy,,it requires knowledge, skilled and practice cause the market will occupied by very large players,how are just waiting for the newbies to come in and throw their money away by trading aimlessy.
Activity: 159
May 25, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
Agree with other people. Before becoming a trader, you'd better study all issues concerning trading, cryptos in the whole. And, as I usually say, try using websites, which are simple in use - http://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/for-beginners/. Personally I started with cex.

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
what your friend says is true, you have to control your emotions and all you have to know is when is the right time to buy and sell so you can get a profit, you should also be able to analyze the coins you buy, how will the movement be profitable or not
Patience in important to become a good trader because if you have no patience and cannot control your emotions you will never be a good trader. You should regularly observe the market and the people trend about bitcoin and other Altcoin to trade effectively. Trading in not easy but when you gain all the required knowledge then it is the easiest job to make money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 23, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
If you want to become a trader someday the only thing that you need to do is to study about trading gathered some details on how tradings work you can watch some videos.that giving knowledge in trading
To become a trader we need to make a research or how to trade maybe we need to make everything fine by doing research on how to trade or maybe to gain on trading. I think we need to ask the expert on the trading feild to gain a huge amount of profit it is rely amazing to trade but we need to learn it first to avoid lossing an amount.
Pages:
Jump to: