Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 17. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:57:36 AM
If you want to become a trader someday the only thing that you need to do is to study about trading gathered some details on how tradings work you can watch some videos.that giving knowledge in trading
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:23:12 PM
Knowledge is the first thing you need to invest in before you become a trader. Learn as much as you can from books,internet and if possible get a mentor before you commit a real money into it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 22, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
It’s still quite difficult to tell precisely the currencies that will stand the test of time. So having a portfolio of currencies is a great strategy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:56:43 AM
to want to be a trader you must need capital to be able to sell and buy and you also have to have expertise that can see market conditions and determine to open buy orders and sell orders.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 01:13:36 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

to become a trader you need to do you have to learn and read some articles to get special skills that can benefit, and you also need capital money to buy used bitcoin used to do buying and selling bitcoin and altcoin.

Being a trader is not easy and the risk is also quite large later on. And I think to be a better trader to join the community in bitcointalk, because that's where there will be some who want to teach you how to trade well and good
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
what your friend says is true, you have to control your emotions and all you have to know is when is the right time to buy and sell so you can get a profit, you should also be able to analyze the coins you buy, how will the movement be profitable or not
Activity: 350
May 21, 2018, 10:36:18 PM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
To me that is just the beginning, trading is a very deep subject and it is not something that you can learn in just a few weeks, some of the best traders take months or even years to master the subject, it is very difficult to imagine how much time it is going to take to someone that doesn't really have a lot of information or experience in a subject like that.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
May 21, 2018, 06:16:22 PM
Buy New Altcoins for the Future

There are many ways to trade. Basically, There are two types. What is known as a direct and indirect
Just Litecoin that recently got up from slumber, you can buy some and keep for the future. Example is Neo which seems promising.
Without Guessing, you can find it on Bittrex as well as Coinswitch.
Activity: 390
May 21, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
Becoming a trader always need a strong dedications in terms of sustainability, as well as it give you profitable gains. Sometimes its hard to control fears but I think failing isn't the end of our world because as you grow an old trader you'll mature and knowledgeable on trading strategies to do.
Activity: 46
May 21, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
First, you need to trade on a demo account. Then you need to attract investors ' money to the management. Now you the trader.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 21, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
To start in any kind of work or if you are a first timer it is really hard to achieve what you want or whats on your mind.

To start trading learn first the basic strategy if don't want to lose lots of your profit. Yes, it's normal to those first timer you've rather to study first before you hands on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 10:50:32 AM
To become a trader you must know what the qualities are and characteristics of the trader in this business like knowledgeable about the function of the business and can work under the pressure.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
In trading, what is need first is patience. There is no need to be influenced by false news for you to sell at a cheaper price. Also, one needs to do enough research on projects considering their partnerships, exchange listings and road maps to check the future of these projects and how how profitable they may be.
Activity: 322
May 20, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
yes, that's what you need. become a new trader, should always keep the emotion when seeing the price down. not a few people who buy when the price above, then the price falls down and the traders are emotional and panic and sell. when it sells, the price goes up again. that's where sometimes traders' emotions happen. and being a trader for beginners it must always be a lot to learn and read about what strategy should be done by a trader. I think joining a trading site will help you find information about trades and how to become a good trader.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 20, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
One thing that a trader must have is the technique called Purging. When you know that your either winning or losing consecutively, you should take a break for a while that you can set for yourself so that it will  cleanse your emotions.   Cool Cool Cool
I did not knew that is the way it was named, but you are right it is always important to take some time off the market, I know that some may think that this is not very efficient since you may lose some opportunities to make good trades but you need to understand that having a well rested mind is very important if you want to make successful trades, something that not many traders understand when they basically want to trade all day.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
It is very simple you can buy some bitcoin join some helping channels the way of trading the way of judging the way of trading the way put the orders the way of how to understand the prediction and signals which are provided by the analyzers,
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

what your friend says is true, to be a trader you have to be in control of your emotions and have to keep calm when the price goes down, the most important thing you know is you have to know when the right time to buy and sell so you will get a profit
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Your friend is right you need to overcome your fear if you want to win that games because if the emotion control your decision you end up of losing, i mean you decide to sell when the market crash so you lose it if you sell all your fund. Actually, you don't need to remove your emotion but you beed to avoid and think before you decide.

Once one deposit money to an exchange and open his first position, he becomes a trader but this doesn't mean that he became a complete trader. Learning the nature of trading is really hard nowadays. Requires a crazy experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 19, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Your friend is right you need to overcome your fear if you want to win that games because if the emotion control your decision you end up of losing, i mean you decide to sell when the market crash so you lose it if you sell all your fund. Actually, you don't need to remove your emotion but you beed to avoid and think before you decide.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
Youtube is the best site for learning crypto trading there are many good videos available by very expert trader you can learn crypto trading from there. Many step by step videos are also there better to learn from youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: