Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 19. (Read 2362 times)

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Try yobit its well known exchange or trading site but in the situation like yours you said that your a newbie but don't make it as a big hindrance , always strive and learn as much as you can it's all worth it .
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
May 17, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
Emotion is something that must be removed when you are a trader. Main emotions will kill your potential investments and make you lose money.
I used to feel emotionally driven, I changed the whole portfolio and I had to pay a hefty price for losing $ 5k. Get rid of that and learn more about analysis to become a professional trader.
You can't be able to remove emotions in trading we are just only humans so it will not be removed, there is other ways to make it more useful to have in control that won't let you decide with your emotions, it is on proper handling of it on your trading. All basic not only candlestick should be in focus because there is so many strategy and you will find which is best for you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 17, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
You just need to know the market and look for some coins that would have a good price in the future,
You should know what you want to do if it is just a short trade or a long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 17, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions

If you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose that's right, to trade you must stay calm and able to control the emotions because it takes a quiet mind and a good strategy to be able to make a profit
Remain calm and not panic is a thing that must be owned by every trader because of course every time the market price sometime is not in accordance with your estimation right? calm you have will be very useful so as not make you to make wrong choice. besides being patient is also very necessary for traders because of course the price changes that you want doesn't happen in a short time
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
Yes it is true that emotions will affect what you will get in trading. Trading is in dire need of experience in every action we take. Emotion in this case means patience, we keep practicing in trading and when we do not get the best result then we have to keep trying and be patient. By continuing to try then we will get a lot of knowledge and with this then we can achieve success. What your friends say is very appropriate that with patience then we will be able to achieve success and what we dream in trading !!
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:18:42 AM
Emotion is something that must be removed when you are a trader. Main emotions will kill your potential investments and make you lose money.
I used to feel emotionally driven, I changed the whole portfolio and I had to pay a hefty price for losing $ 5k. Get rid of that and learn more about analysis to become a professional trader.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
May 17, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
These are some tips to become a trader:
- Purchase Bitcoin using a Bank Card or Bank Transfer
- Purchase other cryptocurrencies for trade using Bitcoin
- Sell those cryptocurrencies for more bitcoin (or less if you buy high and sell low)
- Transfer the Bitcoin back to a USD Exchange and sell to transfer to your bank.
Isn't it that there's a Bank charge for transferring funds and converting USD to BTC? Those charges are considered loss already and once its transferred to the exchange site and you buy coins for trading, there's another transaction fee that you'll pay. As much as possible you want to avoid those charges because you don't want your profits to be eaten by those transaction fees.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:57:21 AM
Most newbie traders these days have not the slightest idea what they got their selves into, and I was too, someone please give me some coin'name have more potiental to hold, i'm not trading anymore  Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:44:45 AM
These are some tips to become a trader:
- Purchase Bitcoin using a Bank Card or Bank Transfer
- Purchase other cryptocurrencies for trade using Bitcoin
- Sell those cryptocurrencies for more bitcoin (or less if you buy high and sell low)
- Transfer the Bitcoin back to a USD Exchange and sell to transfer to your bank.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 17, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
One thing that a trader must have is the technique called Purging. When you know that your either winning or losing consecutively, you should take a break for a while that you can set for yourself so that it will  cleanse your emotions.   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

to become a trader you need to do you have to learn and read some articles to get special skills that can benefit, and you also need capital money to buy used bitcoin used to do buying and selling bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 17, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions

If you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose that's right, to trade you must stay calm and able to control the emotions because it takes a quiet mind and a good strategy to be able to make a profit
I believe that before we enter into the trading feild we must have to learn the basic on trading. I believe that trading is amazing but if we don't have enoughf knowledge on how to trade in a right way maybe we can also lose a huge amount of profit. I think we need to do trading first in a very small amount of capital before we ingage on trading into big amount or value. while we are learning we must have patience for good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
1. Learn bitcoin and blockcahin technology
- If you want to succeed in bitcoin trading, you must understand what is blockchain technology. After that just learn about bitcoin and some other alt coin.
2. Learn Technical Analysis With Candlesticks
- Compulsory law you learn technical analysis in trading. Always use candlesticks rather than line because candlesticks store more information analysis.
3. Learn to make trading journals
- Record anything that happens in any increase and decrease in BTC. The more you understand why it can go up or down, the sharper the analysis you get, the higher the profit you will get.
4. Learn from every mistake
- Experience is the best teacher. Never regret if you make a mistake. It is okay. The more we learn the wrong more wrong.
5. Do not take too much risk in the beginning
- This is a fundamental mistake that many occur. Usually when we just euphoria trading, we often directly want to deposit BTC dalm large amount. Be patient first. Observe the market do not rush.
6. Create a reasonable target
- In Crypto trading, you must have a target. When to buy or sell. Otherwise your trading feels empty. Have been playing for so long kok ga fortunately continue.
8. Learn the correlations between cryptocurrencies
- There is always a relationship of BTC movement with the growth of other alt coin. For example this week suddenly BTC up to 80 million, we must know why. Is there anything to do with the rise of Bitcoin Gold. If we know the correlation, our analysis can be more profound.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 16, 2018, 09:09:16 PM
You have to buy btc first, then send to exchange that you'll trading. Next, you learn way of chart analysis, read a news more and discuss in this forum in order to get the information entirely.

Is bitcoin is the first coin I have to buy before I start start trading? Or can I buy other coin like eth, bch and etc. Then go to the exchange? And what is the different between them if im not start with bitcoin and go to altcoins.??
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
I believe that to be able to start trading at this down time, you need to have a lot of skills and experience in trading to be able to trade successfully and minimize losses as a result. You need to know technical analysis, combined with market information to be able to present a specific trade plan and comply with the plan.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 16, 2018, 06:19:30 PM
I do not think studying the candle stick is a good way. I do not really understand the geometry, it does not measure the potential of an altcoin in the long run. It is theoretical and it can change from time to time.
Instead of analyzing the chart, I think you should analyze the value of an altcoin. Will it grow in the future? Is the idea of trusting and investing long-term investors?
Answer these questions and you will become a good trader.
It depends, personally I have always thought that studying candlesticks is a waste of time some people swear that they work in that they have made great money with it but I have never find that to be useful, personally I prefer to watch the news and keep one eye on the development of the coins in which I'm interested in investing because that has an higher impact on the price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
May 16, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
You should put a certain amount of time and effort and you'll surely get it I think. There's no secret ways to do that.
Activity: 134
May 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

IF yow want to become a trader, you need to learn a lot. And it is desirable to learn from the mistakes of others, not on your own. The main priority should be given to competent risk management.
Activity: 336
May 16, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I agree with your friends who advise to forget about emotions because this is not the best way to trade. You need to be free of any kind of emotions but at the same time I think that trading should be your passion if you want to succeed
Pages:
Jump to: