Pages:
Author

Topic: How to become a trader? - page 20. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
it all depends on the type of trading and how much you want to start with to invest. to start, you can start small in your spare time and build your business up gradually but if you have enough money to buy or sell a bitcoin or two for your first trade then this may well be enough to get started. get a cryptocurrency wallet, get a direct exchange or an online exchange you trust then do a verification before you transfer. check the address before you send. if you are buying, you don't have to worry that the person will recall the transaction as that is not possible
Activity: 1
May 16, 2018, 08:20:26 AM
A friend of mine says "everybodys a winner on the bullish maret", but thanks to him I saved myself from losing 2/3 of my holdings during the january drop. He advised me the link below .. it looks like a pile of crap but there are couple things that sums up pretty much how to do things right, for me as beginner I never came over trading and I was lost, if it could help anyone else here is the link:
http://f73c4hlqo9oi4ya3uivdxrua5w.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=002
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2018, 08:19:17 AM
Being a trader is easy,you have to buy a coin at some price and sell them when you think you made enough profits from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money.But being successful trader is hard and only you can be done it by your experience.
Not only experience, you need to learn new things and new knowledge every day. Trading is not a hard job. You can win on today but you might lose on tomorrow. The hardest part is how to maintain the profit everyday or everyweek in order to earn money.

Yes, the more difficult part is maintaining our trading behavior especially when we are in a difficult position where our trading doesn't go according to plan. Panic and hasty decision-making are two main factors that make trading unprofitable.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
Being a trader is easy,you have to buy a coin at some price and sell them when you think you made enough profits from your investment and keep repeating this process to make money.But being successful trader is hard and only you can be done it by your experience.
Not only experience, you need to learn new things and new knowledge every day. Trading is not a hard job. You can win on today but you might lose on tomorrow. The hardest part is how to maintain the profit everyday or everyweek in order to earn money.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:15:48 AM
Take your own decisions to execute a sell or buy orders requires a trading system that is run with discipline to override the emotions
Activity: 133
May 15, 2018, 04:48:29 PM
There are many ways to become a trader for me the only thing you need to do is first gathered data or have some research about trading you can watch some videos in youtube and study about trading

I think analyzing on youtube will not be too clever, because in trading we need to train knowledge and also analyze a coin that will be purchased, for example on twitter, coinmarkecal.com and others.
for that we have to ask many who have experienced.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:00:22 PM
You'll also need more of the education on trading before you idulge yourself. You'll also have to prepare yourself physically (very tiring if you're trading full time) and mentally (can play on your emotions). And I'll end by saying don't be too greedy. Be content with the profits you make
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2018, 03:29:22 PM
to be a trader I think it's very easy, you just need the capital to be able to trade by just buying when the price collapses and sell when the price has started to go back up, just simple like that.
Of course it's easy to be a trader, especially if you know the specifics of this activity and studied the market. For beginners, trading is too difficult, but I learned some information and gained experience, it becomes easier to work.
Its easy to be a trader, its hard to be successful trader. Do I need to say something more about how to become successful trader? Following others and learning from them, or a lot of practice, or both. We need capital for everything, today you cant do anything without money, more money you have, easier you will do it. Things that sounds to easy or to good are usually totally opposite, don`t believe in something before you try it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
to be a trader I think it's very easy, you just need the capital to be able to trade by just buying when the price collapses and sell when the price has started to go back up, just simple like that.
Of course it's easy to be a trader, especially if you know the specifics of this activity and studied the market. For beginners, trading is too difficult, but I learned some information and gained experience, it becomes easier to work.
Activity: 504
May 15, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 15, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Activity: 434
May 15, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
as a beginner if you want to be a trader then all you need to do is find as much information as to be a good trader and a profitable way of trading, start with a small amount and you will learn from your experience
To me i would l like to say that trading is a profession and not a game if a person want to become trader he need to fulfill all the requirement and must adopt the qualities of a good trading, for becoming a good trader one need to spend a lot of time in this field and when he become too much experienced in trading then should invest a big amount of money. Otherwise a lot of people have lost money in trading because of having no proper knowledge about trading.

Before you start trading you should realize that you HAVE to have time for it. Trading is a very serious business that is always connected with risk. Learn about it first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQtvpNYtLfw
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:58:30 AM
Yup! They are right, because just when you will think about this numbers on the screen as about real money - emotions will get you in panic
Activity: 274
May 15, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
Despite the understanding of discipline of the trading system is mandatory applied, then we no longer need to worry or panic
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 13, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
I can add to make good money on trading you need at least to understand the charts. And never be greedy. Fix the profit, otherwise you may lose everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
A trader should have time and enough capital first. If you wanted good returns then expect yourself spending your whole day in cryptocurrencies and you should have enough money to support your needs as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
Traders have to be able to quickly analyse lots of information and make well-informed decisions under high levels of pressure. You need to take as much money as possible, for the full amount, buying a new altcon and after it delistyle from every exchange, and the team announce the termination of product support - you become an experienced trader))
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 13, 2018, 04:25:35 AM
It's a simple case, if you want to become a good trader then you have to gather a lot of knowledge about this platform because it's the fundamental tool for this issue. So that knowledge will make you a good trader.
Activity: 40
May 13, 2018, 02:15:18 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
It's easy to become a trader; what's difficult is to become a profitable and consistent trader. So, if you really want to become a profitable trader, you have to work hard. Read books about technical analysis, follow the right people who succeed in this craft, watch videos about trading, read books about motivation and watch motivational videos because you really need motivation in this craft. This won't be easy, it's a long road so better be prepared. I'll tell you bro, it's not an easy money. This is the hardest way for that "easy money." Hope it helps! 🙂
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 13, 2018, 02:07:39 AM
Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.
I do not think studying the candle stick is a good way. I do not really understand the geometry, it does not measure the potential of an altcoin in the long run. It is theoretical and it can change from time to time.
Instead of analyzing the chart, I think you should analyze the value of an altcoin. Will it grow in the future? Is the idea of trusting and investing long-term investors?
Answer these questions and you will become a good trader.
Pages:
Jump to: