Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 10. (Read 10536 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
 Always do your research about the people behind the bounty and their objectives. If renowned developers work on the project, chances of the project being successful is high. Don’t forget to check bounty manager as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 26, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
I will give you the answer on how to select the prize. doing good research, looking at the technical review and taking into account the investment he has made. So we are doing more logical work.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 26, 2018, 03:49:07 AM
Bounty should be chosen very carefully, studying each moment of the conditions in detail. This is the only way to achieve success.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
if I do not choose a bounty that does not have a manager, maybe we should think for a moment "the bounty manager is not able to rent it, let alone pay the bounty", but it does not close the possibility, that the bounty that have the manager will succeed, according to analysis so as not to follow the bounty scam see the roadmap,whitepaper and most importantly maybe when choosing a project we pay attention first to the purpose of the project, then we see the program, and we must pay attention to the project manager and also the team of the project whether the members in the team have ever succeeded in the project program ever they do it..

# maybe I can recommend some trusted managers
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34989488
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:31:23 AM
First to think about is white paper, at that point look at its thought and venture, assess on the off chance that they are in fact practical for the focused on showcase. Next look at the administration group, their back ground , track records and experience. At that point the spending allotments, check if spending plan dispensed is proper for each period of the improvement. Discover from its Telegram discussion the excitement of other abundance seekers on this abundance crusade, and their sentiments on the activities.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 02:31:11 AM
Joining a bounty campaign is just like gambling or investing in crypto. You need to study all of the project, team, community, roadmap and also the whitepaper of the bounty so you can determine if it has a potential to become successful. I would recommend you to always do your own research because if you don't, you will just waste your time participating in a lot of campaign without earning a money.
Activity: 238
August 26, 2018, 02:20:58 AM
It is impossible to determine in advance for sure whether bounty will be profitable or not! Some participants just participate in everything in a row, so as not to miss a profitable campaign. Some participants try to analyze projects, but it is not a guarantee of success. Earnings in the bounty is like a lottery. Maybe you're lucky, or maybe you're not
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
For now,I don't see any bounty to be worth participating in and I wish to stop bounties for now and start next year because I'm unlucky in this year.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
Of course, I often browse popular sites with project ratings, and sometimes there are good ratings from little-known managers.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 26, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
Maybe it's not just the whitepaper that you have to check, but you have to see the team that works, sales smart contracts, partners, and are listed on ICO assessments such as Coinmarks, ICOHolder, and others. If you only look at the whitepaper, it's not predictable whether it's a good bounty or a scam. If the terms I mentioned are not available, then the possibility of a bounty project is a scam.
I agree with you that choosing a good bounty depends not only on the project white paper, but also on their tweets, Facebook, telegrams, etc., and scam always has a trail.
Activity: 43
August 26, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Check it first the details and the background of the said bounty check also the one who will manage it understand all their rules before joining to avoid mistakes.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 25, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
To choose a good bounty you must read the whitepaper of the bounty, the past bounty manager record, observed the rating of the ICO project. when  the sale is good then join the bounty to earn.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 25, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
In any case, even if you read a lot of advice on bounty selection, you can still run into bad campaigns, everything comes with experience, but even with good experience, you are also not insured from anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
The more difficult it is to determine a profitable bounty at this time. Moreover, the market situation and the world economy are sluggish. It affects the sale of ICOs and affects the program bounty. Before you join the bounty, you should observe the rating of the ICO project, the success of the sale is also very decisive, you should join the bounty with good sales.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 06:13:17 PM
A while back ago I got into PRINTEX it was pow and now is pos/masternode I have to say i am very impressed with the direction this coin is going. They are unifying Blockchain with the printing industry and making easy for people to order and customize their gear [t-shirts, hats, sweaters etc.] and are also working on releasing a 3D printing platform. Currently 64 day ROI!!! and price for a node at a great entry price. check them out for yourself!

discord link: https://discord.gg/gfNZTQt

Masternodes online: https://masternodes.online/currencies/PRTX/
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
August 25, 2018, 05:59:26 PM
Hi there!

There are alot of bountis indeed!
Whats important for you, is to indentify the projects team, who they are and what have they done in there life.
Check out there roadmap aswell, is it doable in that period of time? If you belive these things, join the bounty!
Use sites as bounty0x, they have a 99% distribution.

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 05:47:56 PM
Chose a good project with good potential. And join bounties with trusted Bounty managers. Also look bounty allocations before participating. and don't forget to do signature and article campaigns.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
we must be careful in choosing a gift maybe in terms of team, project, road map, etc. to anticipate the gift
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Indeed, everyone wants to get tokens from the bounty, which of course is the main goal of everyone who wants to participate. You certainly have to look at the bounty allocation. If the allocation is 3-4% allocation, of course that is very much. Plus the project has a large potential that is in great demand of investors.
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
Crypto is a form of rapid advancement of technology and the internet, where the future society will be required to live more forward in accordance with the changing times, moreover, bring crypto considerable advantages..
Pages:
Jump to: