Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 9. (Read 10533 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Such an interesting question. Choosing bounty happens a core prerequisite to earn quite a reasonable amount of money. There are are chunks of bounties available for pick up but none does not indicate that it will fetch you good money when you participate in it. Personally, I choose to look at the ICO rating ad the fund allocation of the bounty I want to participate in. If these two features have good values, trust me I will quickly participate in it. The bottom line of this message is that, I look at the ICO rating and the fund allocations of bounties before I participate.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
Scammers, bogus projects are too good to be true and they could improve website design than legitimate ICOS and projects. I join the managers of the campaigns-UPS that actually have a good reputation in the management of the campaign with the bonuses from the start.
Activity: 291
August 26, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
for choosing a bounty it is the best to first check the bounty manager. also if it's paying you weekly for the work done it will be a good bounty program. you can choose managers who shift the bad from the good ico's to reduce risk
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:26:29 PM
The everybody advises the same recommendations: a good team, a working product, the availability of a smart contract and etc. In fact, it does not matter, everything goes down and very few projects not collect even softcap.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:14:52 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There is a great way of wisdom, that you can obtain while participating in Bounty. First you will pursue the quantity of bounty projects, but then you will understand that not the amount, but quality matters.
Activity: 7
August 26, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
I believe the best way to choose a bounty campaign is to check the percentage allocation and the rules associated with the bounty if its fair then its a go, if not you find another alternative.
Then there is also this question which bounty can you trust.  That's when i will recommend you to read their white paper and check their team.
I hope this helps.
Activity: 42
August 26, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
It's really a decision to make. You can access in some ICO rating websites such as icorating or icodrop to find some potential coins. after that, you read all their whitepapers to choose the best bounty campaign to invest.

Activity: 518
August 26, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
Well, you need to look at the team , and if you use bounty, the Manager is also a need to look at his previous companies
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Reading whitepaper alone does not give the assurance of a good bounty, but it is important or i would say it is part of the criteria to determine a good bounty. After reading the white paper to an understandable level, you need to research on the team and ensure that they can be trusted. The ask questions on the project, but not on the bounty on telegram. Lastly, the person managing the project is very important. Ensure he is a manager with integrity and that he has successfully managed some projects.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
I joined the crypto market kinda long time ago, but i still don’t know the best way to choose a bounty. Sometimes even the best project can’t hit its hardcap. It’s hard to understand. Basically, the market condition is very important for an Ico to success. And it also effects the bounty allocation and token price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
At present there are many Bounties that we can follow, but in its development there are also many bounty scams.
We must always be vigilant and careful before choosing Bounty.
The most important thing is choosing Bounty is to make sure the soft stamp is fulfilled and the Bounty consists of teams whose contents are people who have been professionals in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 10:38:25 AM
Part of good mark campaigns today, however it is extremely hard to get great marks on the floor, in light of the fact that there are such a large number of trick campaigns that unnerve individuals into not knowing whether to do it or not. I think the great mark battle is there to exhibit the stores and the begin and end times of the crusade and the help of countless.
Activity: 57
August 26, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
When choosing generosity, focus on the development team.Just read and analyze the technical document.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
August 26, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
Many bounties are scammers, it takes a lot of time to choose the right bounty, the best way to choose generosity is to personally learn the crypto project very well. Also you need to analyze who is the manager of the bounty.
Activity: 459
August 26, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
I think the key to choosing a good bounty depends on the bounty manager, a well-known bounty manager who can greatly avoid scam bounty and improve your efficiency.
Activity: 574
August 26, 2018, 04:14:25 AM
I do not read white paper once. And only that that the company offers, suffices one page on a site. And I determine the popularity of the team, the manager who leads the company here on the forum. Honestly enough for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 04:01:47 AM
There are two strategies:
1. participate in many campaigns (as much as possible) - This strategy generates more spam.
2. do only few but spend a lot of time by doing a research and do your job properly. - This strategy is also very helpful for ICOs.

Remember that your time could be changed into money. You simply can´t do both strategies. So choose if you want to get tokens only from few but high quality ICOs or you want to receive hunders of useless tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
Just always choose something that's made it on ICODrops. I trust their due diligence.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
You must go through the whitelist of projects and learn that you can decide whether to join the activity or not.

We can also choose a team with real achievements and a reputation for doing some rewards or management, depending on the supply and potential of its products.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
I chose my bounties mostly looking to bounty management team, projects whitepaper or onepager and searching the project executives in the linkedin for any scam possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: