Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 7. (Read 10536 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
The keyword here is research. Always do your research about the people behind the bounty and their objectives. If you come to like them, check if they are competent.

Yes i agree to all posted here that research is the key. I choose bounty by reading the whitepaper and doing some research. In my own opinion, whitepaper is very important in choosing a good one coz there's a lot of information in it in choosing a good project. Again just always do research for the people involved.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
August 27, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
I'm also not very good at choosing and determining good bounties that make money. and reading white paper is one way to find out whether the bounty is good or not. I also heard from friends that a good bounty depends on the team's seriousness in developing it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
For me as my experience in bounty campaign, first you have to look for a good ICO that has a bounty program campaigns and then check the platforms, roadmaps, and whitelist paper. They have also social media bounty like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, and you have to fill up the form and complete it. You have to participate and do the weekly posting task of each bounty then always check the spreadsheet if you are listed there or maybe you are not accepted.
i think that you should better compare the information on the official websitè with the information taht your manager gpives you
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
Choosing a bounty project is not too difficult you can see the dev profile and the team of the program concerned, you can also see the rating of the project the better the rating obtained. then it can be assured that the ICO is reliable
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
personally i am no fan of bounty campaigns but if you decided to participate ask your frineds about the best bounty now
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
For me as my experience in bounty campaign, first you have to look for a good ICO that has a bounty program campaigns and then check the platforms, roadmaps, and whitelist paper. They have also social media bounty like Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, and you have to fill up the form and complete it. You have to participate and do the weekly posting task of each bounty then always check the spreadsheet if you are listed there or maybe you are not accepted.
Activity: 72
August 27, 2018, 06:45:19 AM
You have to choose the bounty as you choose ICO to invest your money. In ICO you invest your money and in bounty you invest your valuable time. For good project you can check its white paper, roadmap and developer team, for developer team you can check their social media accounts for their activities and check they are much experienced. And lastly check if the coins will solve the real problems or not for that purpose it is been created.
Activity: 645
August 27, 2018, 06:34:36 AM
There are lot of shit projects now - it's true.
As for me one of most important criterion this is bounty manager
Activity: 54
August 27, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
well ,for me I always look on their plan layout, their team composition ( make sure their profiles are real ) and check whether they really invested into their project which you can observe through their websites and bounty rules. I also usually observe high ranking campaign manager to successful bounty campaigns though they are usually much more strict compared to others.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
First thing to look when going for a bounty is that the project will create enough interest to atleast reach soft cap. Without soft cap no bounties will be distributed. Secondly look for bounty teams that have good track record of managing bounties.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
Personally, i prefer to participate in projects run by Bountyhive even though its an open secret that they often have poor allocation
Did you begin to participate on this platform long ago? Already it turned out to earn something from it? At Bountyhive very negative responses, all complain that it is impossible to be included in the project, limits are filled very quickly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 27, 2018, 05:16:00 AM
I usually  choose a bounty that is designed to solve some real problem. I follow the team's experience and the length of the program's bounty. The availability of the finished product is a big plus.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 27, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
Many people responded how to choose bounty.
I give you an advice which campaigns do not choose. Campaigns managed by TokenSuite (they manage many scam ICOs), Bountyhive (they are not transparent, so you dont know if you receive what they promise) and by Smauni (Medichain campaign was a bad joke..)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
I chose bounty by reading the whitepaper because in my opinion whitepaper is very important in choosing a good bounty, there is a lot of information we need in choosing a good project.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 04:54:19 AM
I think the best way to choose bounty is to first look at the team members.
Secondly look at the way white papper and do some analysis.
Finally look at the roadmap.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
August 27, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
I think if you want to be a succesful bounty hunter you need to go all in: rent a building in a low labour cost country and hire a bunch of staff to work on any bounty they can find.

.... sometimes I wonder if this is actually happening.
Activity: 274
August 27, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
normaly i look at the project. what dose it do,dose it have real usage ,team members, bounty allocation and community . that is my check list.hope his help.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 27, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Choosing a Bounty Project is like finding the right man/woman for you haha. It is not easy but as soon as you know what are those things that you need to consider to choose the best among them you'll fin the best among them. You can use icobench and compare those ICO there and choose what you are going to join in.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
i wonder looking at thread helping to sort out bounties with example.
Here you just give several tips and I really want seeing worthy bounties.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Selecting a bounty requires some skill and analysis on the project, such as through white papers, road maps, later teams and project consultants. The number of people in the community is also important, and hot projects tend to be more successful.
Pages:
Jump to: