Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 8. (Read 10533 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
When I first joined the Bounty, I really had no idea how to choose a Legit Bounty Campaign. I heard that you need to check the background of the campaign. But for me, I asked the experts how will I know it. the told me to know The Bounty Managers first. Most of the time, if the Bounty Manager has a good reputation, that means whatever campaign they are managing, they were sure about it because they do their research.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 27, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
Choosing of bounty to participate in is one of the things we all bounty hunter need to know, to my own little knowledge about bounty hunter you need to do some research or little check on what to do and how to do it, as for me the first thing I do is is checking the total supply of the project doing the bounty and how much token is allocated for the bounty, another thing is the durations for the bounty which matters to me alot because the long time a bounty is the useless the share is. Bounty with no signature campaign are best for junior member because signature donate most campaign percentage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
First, what do I pay attention to, who is the manager of bounty? Is the ICO well valued and do investors like the crypto project? How many tokens are allocated for bounty hunters? When will the award be distributed?
Activity: 535
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
Participate in Bytom Global Dev Competition!
$2,000,000
http://bytom.io/developers_en/
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
We can use the guide links below in choosing bounties.

https://cryptocreed.com/bounty-campaigns-beginners-guide-how-to-join-select-bounty-campaigns/amp/

https://www.tokens24.com/cryptopedia/basics/beginners-guide-to-bounty-hunting/amp

It is not easy to choose a bounty because of doubt and fear of losing or not earning anything. Which is why we should also condition and prep our minds to be objective when things don't go the way we expect them to. Risk is everywhere. Therefore we must be ready and equipped to take it on!

Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 26, 2018, 07:08:41 PM
If you are a beginner and do not know anything about choosing a bounty campaign, then it's better to look for bounty on ratings. In doing so, each time, try to understand the advantages of each project.
Activity: 194
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
August 26, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
I determined the bounty from the ico rating site. and also from the bounty manager that I already know (always accepted). that way, I don't need to be afraid whether my article is accepted or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
now is the time that any manager can fail, so be careful, look at the project itself, whether they are serious about the bounty
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
To choose bounty it's very difficult because most onea that seems good in the beginning turns into scam at the end of the day. Sad
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 05:47:21 PM
choose a bounty in the same way you choose an ico and try to find one with the lowest participant  and with the biggest share of bounty in % good luck Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
You have to choose a good reward in the bounty campaign to earn money, but it is not too difficult, you can find a good reward without any hard work. Don't panic and don't make any decisions without researching charity funds to ensure your benefit. Get some knowledge about them and then make the right decision for yourself.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
In order to choose a promising bounty campaign, you need to pay attention to the project itself and how the campaign is distributed  on the forum and in social media
Activity: 392
August 26, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
Well, I choose only reliable and trusted the bounty of managers , who are well established and they are doing the translations!
Activity: 336
August 26, 2018, 04:11:03 PM
I mostly watch the signatures of the company's participants, but also look at the activity in social networks, it helps a lot to learn about the program the necessary information.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
follow bounty which has low participant. it will make you get high amount
or if you wanna get active income, you can join bounty paid by bitcoin
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 26, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
Oh, u gotta choose wisely and properly. To say in short I would recommend to clarify the team's background. If it's new u gotta read WP, financial issues and milestones. MVP is the advantage.
Activity: 72
August 26, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Personally, i prefer to participate in projects run by Bountyhive even though its an open secret that they often have poor allocation
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Persoanlly I check and study the ICO project carefully before joining its bounty campaigns. I read the whitepaper, the roadmap, and I check if the team is experienced or not, then I consider participating if the project looks promising for me. There is so many ICO scams, and we need being careful because bounty require hard working and it is consuming time also.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
Yes, you definitely need to choose projects with a good team whose product is excellent , and still see the bounty Manager
Activity: 111
August 26, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
Look how many there is bounty the program. What percent is taken away on an award from total of tokens how many participants. But to choose a good campaign very difficult, but be careful not to get on swindlers.
Pages:
Jump to: