Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 139. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
Before joining bounty you must first read and research about the project.If you think that the project is good and you feel that it is trusted you can choose it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
When i join bounty first thing which i check is what project is about. I'm gamer and i like games therfore most of times i join game projects, or other which catch my interest. Second you have to check team if they are real people and read whitepaper. I don't do anything more than this and everytime i take part in good bounties. But maybe it's just a luck. Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
You do a little research before joining a bounty, but not sure if bounty is profitable or not, as myself i haven't participate in any bounty yet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 27, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
Unfortunately there is no rule to choose a bounty campaign. Just do your  research, check different facts about the project.
If you do your research the price of the coin shouldn't get you worried. The price is usually a temporary thing.
Activity: 53
March 27, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
Experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.
 nothing is easy in crypto, everything must be based on research and analysis. just as you would like to try to invest. so, i just suggest. your most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaigns....
Activity: 658
March 27, 2018, 04:54:17 PM
I choose bounty with no or minimal market competitor, has unique concept, on demand in the market, meet investors need, ICO bench rated, has a good mission and vision, advance technology and updated to provide stake or token, caring and rewarding to the community, attentive to answer my questions regarding the project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Unfortunately there is no rule to choose a bounty campaign. Just do your  research, check different facts about the project.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:23:15 PM
I doubt I will offer you anything new in this post but as people said already, check the team, their idea, soft/hard cap, social media involvement etc.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 27, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
Check out what the team and involve  project in the project and the problem they are out to solve, the percentage of coin allocated to the bounty and the bounty  manger this are critical things to watchout for.
Activity: 238
March 27, 2018, 09:00:39 AM
You have to choose the bounty project first you should read carefully it's rules, white paper and road map. Then look management team, real product. When you satisfied the project will success then you can join the bounty campaign. Actually it's not hard to choose good Bounty campaign that you will earn money, because most of them are really profitable
Activity: 294
March 27, 2018, 09:00:26 AM
To choose bounty we should very researchful and make sense for reading the whitepaper so that we have a reference to choose the best ICO. As for signatures, it is possible to look what signature is carried by more skilled participants and, previously having studied the project, too to put on it if you approach under the terms
Activity: 112
March 27, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
They are right whitepaper will help you if the project is good so you will not waste your time advertising them aside from that you should look also how many tokens are allocated on bounty and right now im planning to join all the boutny handled by amazix team. You must check first the project if the project is already build or it is going to be build look for the budget of the bounty if do you think it is worth it or not then read the whitepape
Activity: 180
March 27, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
if I to see a good bounty check overall whitepaper allocation team same manager and its goals?
if it's all fitting me that bounty is profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 27, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
If you are looking into a quality campaign that could give you a lot of profits in the future,choose the ones that has solid product,and good developers.Do not rely to the stakes or the allocation because the quality of the tokens will depends on the product,look for the long term use of the token or the product so that you would enjoy the bounties in the future.

Um yeah but you need a solid project
Activity: 294
March 27, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
The thing i check when joining a bounty is the budget allocated for the project, see if its right amount because too much budget is suspicious to me so i wont get blinded by Big rewards in bounty, also i'll check if the team, and the project is good, lastly check the bounty manager if the manager is reputable, because reputable managers don't choose low class bounties.

What % is considered big in your view?

Off-course statements like 3-5 million USD in bounties qualify as huge bounty and in 95% will be a fake - they will never raise enough money to have such a huge bounty,
IMO 1-2% from raised money is good to choose.
i've got big payment from bounty which gives 2% raised money. ofc dont forget to choose bounty which has less participant
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
For me, I think you should consider first is the campaign manager of the bounty campaign. You should check if they are trusted, handled some good campaigns and if they are active. For the project itself, have a research on the team behind it if they have good backgrounds. Of course the whitepaper as well, you can know the purpose of the project by reading it, you will also know the technology they are offering. Still, the there is no guarantee that the bounty will be successful, but with these factors, the chance of it being successful will be great.
Activity: 434
March 27, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
how to choose bounty by me
1. bounty manager - select the already famous bounty manager
2. total supply tokens - usually if the supply is small then the tokens will be valuable
3. read whitepaper/roadmap
4. team
5. ico rating
Activity: 291
March 27, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
if I myself choose bounty that gives big allocation  Grin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
The same as ICO: read whitepaper, look at the main idea, team members. If you do not understand and believe in it, there is no matter to take part in
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 27, 2018, 08:30:01 AM
I have been participating in bounty campaigns for a year. He collected quite a lot of statistics of successful projects.
I try not to miss projects from the Amazix company.
In my practice, only 10 percent of the projects were unsuccessful.
Jump to: