Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 2. (Read 10536 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
September 01, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
A good bounty are those who promise to pay in just small value. The big ones, bearing millions and air drop were mostly scam.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
I think allocation funds are very needed when someone wants to create maximum profits in the future because with a relatively long duration of work they must be prepared to accept all risks later without blaming the other party for the outlet of disappointment.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
I think the whitepaper is more suitable for investors, for bounty campaign try to search for the team behind the project, if you can find them on social media it increases their credibility a lot, if you are aiming for signature campaign for example, I would also recommend to aim for a good jr member and member rank ratio too.
Activity: 644
September 01, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
There is one BUT, bounty is divided into several areas of advertising, there are social networks, and there is a subscription, and there is YouTube, etc., so if the social network is stupid take the number of 100 projects, and if the subscription then carefully choose, here's a strategy how to choose, proven experience!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
All I can advise you is to work as a team. If you and your friends looked at the company and decided unanimously that this project is promising - join.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 03:20:18 AM
Just by looking a few things, usually choose to follow the bounty program by looking at some things. one of them is the allocation budget offered for bounty participants, I usually select a project with a large allocation and have a good project concept
large allocations and good concepts are not wise choices to determine whether the bounty is legit or not.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:19:42 AM
Choosing a bounty task requires analysis from many factors!
For example, you should read the white paper carefully and observe the rewards manager and the strength of the analysis team!
Activity: 61
September 01, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
Just by looking a few things, usually choose to follow the bounty program by looking at some things. one of them is the allocation budget offered for bounty participants, I usually select a project with a large allocation and have a good project concept
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 01, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
One of the ways I choose a bounty program is to research the team of the project because with the team, you would be able to know if its an amazing project or not.

I also consider good bounty managers as well for bounty programs too as well

One of my ways on how to choose a good bounty is through the manager also. If the bounty manager who manage the campaign is well known, then I could really say it's legit. But, I'm not saying that those managers who were not well known are scammers. Anyway, as for me, the most important thing on how I choose a good bounty is that I pay focus on reading their whitepaper. If it's too good to be true or doesn't have potential to success, then I look for other campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:05:11 AM
When I choose a bounty campaign, I try to pay attention on  product itself. Popularity is also important. Try to be as much careful as you can.
Activity: 109
September 01, 2018, 03:00:49 AM
To choose a good project like bounties you cannot claim itself that is legit, even you found a good team you and a goog platform at the end this is still doubtfull  until you recieve a reward, but i'm not saying all are scam it gives addition for a legit campaign by studying and searching all the datas and platform of those project..
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
One of the ways I choose a bounty program is to research the team of the project because with the team, you would be able to know if its an amazing project or not.

I also consider good bounty managers as well for bounty programs too as well
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:22:52 PM
You must pick a bounty organization in addition to an excellent ICO undertaking. additionally, you ought to see what sort of praise you can get, how many participants and what number of percent is allotted to a selected class.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
As an old "bounty man" I would suggest you a couple of tips. 1) When you see that the bounty is getting it's soft/hard really fast, that's the bounty you need. 2) Good managers mostly have good bounties.
Activity: 994
August 31, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
It is necessary to choose worthy projects. And this is not easy. Now most of the projects turn out to be a scam. We need to carefully study the project, its roadmap, developers, technical documentation
Activity: 475
August 31, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
I have been trying to get into translation campaigns as it seems to be the one that pays the best most of the time, but the process of getting it requires you to have a really good portfolio and a lot of previous experience, it seems lika tough competition.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
now there are only few good bounties and you can hear about them every day. You do not need to choose actually
Activity: 47
August 31, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
For the project, it is best to do a bit of homework on who or what the coin is. This might not always be accurate due to the amount of scammers out there but it weeds out the bad from the good. Check out the whitepaper, their website, discord, prices etc....
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
Going through their white paper is more important and also making some research about the bounty will help too
Having read the whitepapers of some coins, they need to spend more time writing that out instead of just putting everything out on the go.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
We almost know that it's hard to choose a reliable bounty because we have no idea if it is legit or scam. But we need to choose wisely base of our observation on the project like reading their websites and following their social accounts if we can saw that their is something about the project then go and trust for it.
Pages:
Jump to: