Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 3. (Read 10533 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
indeed it is very difficult to determine which bounty is good and will be successful, even though we have read all of the ico project's whitepaper, it still hasn't determined, so my advice is to trust the bounty manager who you think is good
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
If the project has external investors and conducts the bounty, then for me it is the first signal to enter the project. Such projects collect investments much more often.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Read its whitepaper, and join telegram if admin and CEO are active it is likely a good ico. must read and study the project well.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 31, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
If my way, I am looking for projects or ICO who have achieved sales soft cap. This is what I do to minimize losses and to avoid the collapse of the project. So I admit that I never get.
It would be possible to lean on it at the choice of bounty if not one but. Projects intentionally hide how many they collected means actually. They deceive the investors not to spoil reputation to the project tokens are on sale so far. Illusion of success for involvement of new investors is often created.
Activity: 13
August 31, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
Going through their white paper is more important and also making some research about the bounty will help too
Activity: 134
August 31, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
If my way, I am looking for projects or ICO who have achieved sales soft cap. This is what I do to minimize losses and to avoid the collapse of the project. So I admit that I never get.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Actually it is difficult to choose a good bounty as market condition is low and maximum campaign are going to fail as there are not investor. But for normal way you can choose easily. You can check bounty topic and hardcap, softcap as well as. You also can see the roadmap and management of that campaign. So vision and mission of a campaign will make you easier to choose a campaign.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
When will see bounty it's very great project campaigns,  we can generate money and you will be successful
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
August 31, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
My technique on choosing bounty is,

1st visit the website of the project have a look if its made on high quality design then it would be interesting because legit projects has a good quality website.

2nd, look their partnerships if they had a quality and strong partnerships then its a good sign and look also the CEO of the project if they have real background on that field.

3rd check their social medias and telegram community if they active and got a huge ammount of participants then its a good sign

4th watch at youtube their videos or watch about their reviews, its a big help to determine if its strong or weak project
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
I can say only how to find out whether this is a good bounty or not need to go through it from start to finish. And then you can see how much you are paid. I do this and I have not seen another option.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
By reading the white paper to understand their rules and regulation and make sure they have good management
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 31, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
You should carefully study each project before you decide to join it. Always pay attention to the product of this project. This is the most important thing.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
Of course I will choose and see what projects will be made, what mechanisms will be used, and what products will be sold. It is difficult to determine which gifts can really make money but we must be able to see clearly and carefully so as not to be wrong in choosing gifts.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 31, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
Short checklist for bounty:

1. Bounty Pool
Focus on the dollar equivalent. The bigger, the better. But a large pool is one of the indirect signs of a scam.

2. Number of participants
Less is better. Take into account, together with paragraph #1. For example, if a company has not a large pool, but the people in it are few, then you can make good money.

3. Already invested money in the project (if ICO started)
If in the first days (I limit to 1 week) the amounts are insignificant, then it is better to abandon this project, because it is unlikely that the situation will radically change by the end of the ICO

4. Bounty manager
A lot depends on him. The forum has a lot of information about them. Personally, I like Amazix team

5. Activity
Look at the activity in the ANN topic, in the Telegram channel. The higher it is, the higher the interest in the project.

In fact, the selection criteria are much larger, but these 5 points will avoid explicit scams

Would be interested in the the rest of your selection criteria but these are good to start with. Something that people do not look into is the form of payment. Many projects just pay with their token, others share the amount of ethereum that is collected. I prefer pretty much the 2nd option as you don't have to sign up at some crappy exchange just to trade your rewards.
Activity: 404
August 31, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
The time now to choose a bounty campaign is really difficult and depends on each person's point of view. But in my opinion we should look at how the bounty strategy and strategy is and this is reflected in the whitepaper.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 31, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
I usually check allocations and also see the concept they build. other than that when pre-sale has already begun we can also see the statistics whether the applicants are large enough or just the opposite
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
the choice of the bounty today is a very strong and important thing that requires a lot of attention, I think that you also do not want to waste your time in vain, so try to invest your time in the right projects for their promotion, I also try to do so.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
as far as I know you are just checking the background and if it suits you or you want to be part of the gift campaign, to join right away
Seeing what the project is going to do is a way that you can see if the project is going to be real or not.
Activity: 78
August 31, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
as far as I know you are just checking the background and if it suits you or you want to be part of the gift campaign, to join right away
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
 there are many determining factors to consider in joining bounty campaign or like choosing an ICO. And i could suggest to join an ICO after seeing its website specially if the project has live sales.on either tokens sold or USD crowds fund being gathered. Another thing is the team that composes of thar project and their experience and relevance on the project to be implemented.
Pages:
Jump to: