Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 4. (Read 10533 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Alas, participation in bounty companies can no longer bring significant profits to the participants. All of the fact that companies have joined simultaneously to 10,000 participants, respectively, the average payment is 20 or 30 dollars. There are certainly exceptions, but they are very few.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
i think the best way is still to read the whitepaper and understand what is the project is all about, but if you don't read the whitepaper then check the creators of the project and if you know them, then it should be fairly good
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
i carefully study the bounty allocation to the campaigns i love participating in. After this i check out the ICO price of the project i want to work for then check out the bounty team managing the bounty campaign.
Activity: 36
August 31, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
well ,you can even check the creators. if they're somewhat "famous or at least there's a company behind them, then it could be fine. Although i think you can get a lot of informations if you read and evaluate the whitepaper. GL
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 08:35:58 AM
I prefer to choose bounty from famous managers, at least i will receive my tokens, also i can mix some unknown copper member bounties so  there is not a lot of people and i can earn big if it hits, or nothing if not.
Activity: 153
August 31, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
all of us know that there are many bounties that we can join but make sure that youve search of that bointy if they have a good team and reas their white paper.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 31, 2018, 08:00:47 AM
This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges

No matter how good the developers are working on a specific project, the price will still drop if bitcoins will lose its value in the market, that is the reason why patience is more important.
Activity: 268
August 31, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Mate as I have experienced to choose the good bounty,you have many references so that you can avoid scam.I give you some tips that can help you:
1. Try to communicate them in Telegram,
2.Be realistic of knowing their Background and the team.
3.You should search their ICO in ICO bench.
4.And last tried to read their whitepaper and the roadmap of their project.
Communicating with the campaign manager should give you more knowledge on what the project is about.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
August 31, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Mate as I have experienced to choose the good bounty,you have many references so that you can avoid scam.I give you some tips that can help you:
1. Try to communicate them in Telegram,
2.Be realistic of knowing their Background and the team.
3.You should search their ICO in ICO bench.
4.And last tried to read their whitepaper and the roadmap of their project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 31, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
Short checklist for bounty:

1. Bounty Pool
Focus on the dollar equivalent. The bigger, the better. But a large pool is one of the indirect signs of a scam.

2. Number of participants
Less is better. Take into account, together with paragraph #1. For example, if a company has not a large pool, but the people in it are few, then you can make good money.

3. Already invested money in the project (if ICO started)
If in the first days (I limit to 1 week) the amounts are insignificant, then it is better to abandon this project, because it is unlikely that the situation will radically change by the end of the ICO

4. Bounty manager
A lot depends on him. The forum has a lot of information about them. Personally, I like Amazix team

5. Activity
Look at the activity in the ANN topic, in the Telegram channel. The higher it is, the higher the interest in the project.

In fact, the selection criteria are much larger, but these 5 points will avoid explicit scams
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
If no one noticed, then the number of new ICOs is sharply reduced. Many organizers understand that now they will not be able to repel even the funds invested in advertising and promotion. I think that this trend will continue and soon there will be only 5-10 new ICOs per month, which will last for six months.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 04:15:12 AM
Investigate it is a trusted project, best is to check how many user joined.
If there is signature bounty check on the forum the number of signature users have of this project.
Check project twitter or fb if they have some marketing bout bounty.
Try to get idea how much bounty is worth not to waste 1 month time for 5 USD.
Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 04:12:30 AM
mostly it comes with your experience. But I think one must pay there attention to bounty management company, history of bounty manager, the project, how the team , the whitepaper etc. you can also check the rating of the ICO but can't solely depend on that.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 31, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
If you value your time, then be sure to analyze the crypto project, to which you want to participate in the bounty company. Consider the rating of the manager who runs the bounty company.
Activity: 197
August 31, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
I am looking for new projects at www.icoguide.com they have not paid rates, interesting reviews.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 31, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

One of the reasons I chose Bounty was the Bounty Manager. When the bounty manager was good and experienced in managing a successful bounty I was more than happy to choose the bounty he was managing.
And an important reason is also the allocation of funds prepared by the ICO for the bounty program,  a large allocation of funds for the bounty program will give us more profit.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
We are searching for a big amount of allocation and less in participant. For me, token raised isnt a big deal when comes to good bounty. I must prefer to join not legit with good allocation. Even there is no big funds from ICO sale, i still have oppurtunity to sell my token in a good price. Unlike hot bounties which can make the price dump so hard
Activity: 69
August 31, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
There are a part of bounties out there and a few may conclusion up trick. For you to select the proper bounty learn from your past works in case the campaign supervisor is legit, Inquire somebody who you know too do bounties on the off chance that the supervisor is dependable and is legit. In that way you'll be able to do more out of bounties.
copper member
Activity: 365
August 31, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
I think joining a very highly reputable bounty manager groups is the best way to choose a good bounty and in that case you don't have much work to do in researching the project because the bounty manager will have done that but you still have to DYOR!
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
August 31, 2018, 02:39:00 AM
Look at the team, the amount of rewards and the type of bounty. If the bounty is limited and pays a lot, then jump in there, as in the last car.
Pages:
Jump to: