Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 48. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
November 16, 2017, 05:32:54 AM
Nowadays, it's all about marketing and hype which drives a coin's value up
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:56:07 AM
According to my point of view I choose ico which has a good  team ,Road map and Marketing or token sale.  It was getting hard to chose which ICO was legitimate so just decided not to go with it lately. However it seems Airdrop is all the rage nowadays
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:12:17 PM
There is the VC rule: administration, technology and sales -> it is all focused on the team.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.new#new

Agreed, Team is the key for any ICO to be successful.
Activity: 560
November 15, 2017, 08:29:13 PM
 Those selections given by you are all essential key factors to look out for when choosing the right ICO to invest in. Most importantly,  Do look out for a good strong project team as they will produce greater success rate in their ICO. Therefore I will usually google search more information about the team, check out all of their social networking accounts to assess on their relevant knowledge and whether they have large network of related connections.  Followed by the presentation of their products in their functional website and not forgetting the white paper should provides a detailed breakdown and clear explanation of the entire project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 15, 2017, 02:59:05 PM
You have to read carefully the ICO's whitepapers and their roadmaps, and also you need to check the team behind the project and make sure if they are real people with good knowledge and experience about such projects or not, because there are so many fake teams behind scam ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 02:06:52 PM
- Compatible team behind the project
- Good whitepaper with detail roadmap
- Advisory board with some expereienced members
- Backed by some registered company and which are in business for years.
- Very low softcap and hardcap so that investors have to buy tokens after listing rather than during ICO.
Activity: 238
November 15, 2017, 11:04:19 AM
Thats the most important question when investing! Recently I found this awesome thread and am happily sharing it with you. Everybody should read this and follow these guidelines when evaluating an ICO. Check the following thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3-kinds-of-icos-protect-yourself-2243157
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
You better must know the people behind them.

It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
November 15, 2017, 09:51:26 AM
https://medium.com/@tokenloyalty/war-at-economy-securities-versus-utility-tokens-6a20d665e82e

in terms of ICO selection - which ones should have licenses which not.

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
November 15, 2017, 09:09:53 AM
I think that the free market will push people into expecting VC-level conscientiousness from ICO-ers.
At one point we will even see things such as public finances, detailed plans, weekly updates, free office access to investors, scheduled meetings, etc.
But for now the criteria are low. Even looking for decent English rules out 50% of them.
Activity: 520
November 15, 2017, 08:46:56 AM
I think all of the given choises are matters. And there should be one great idea in ICO which is different from other ICOs, coins or tokens
If we take on consideration all those points I think we areon the rigt track, its better to be choosy than to waste our money and effort for some useless project. better be cautious than regret on the end. As well on choosing bounties.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 08:43:54 AM
I think all of the given choises are matters. And there should be one great idea in ICO which is different from other ICOs, coins or tokens
Activity: 364
Analysis is the key.
November 15, 2017, 07:06:28 AM
There is the VC rule: administration, technology and sales -> it is all focused on the team.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.new#new
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
Pages:
Jump to: