Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 10. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
Go to bounties and you can choose bounty programs that you want to join, there are rules that you must follow and fill up their form to be one of the participants. Wear their signature depending on your rank. Be active and follow their rules to be able to finish the bounty program in order for you to get your stakes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

I think when you find any ico project bounty you will find some different bounty like social media bounty and other.
You need to read the rule of signature bounty and what you must do during the campaign because different project has different rule. So read the rules carefully before fill the signature form to apply.
Activity: 210
January 09, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
Congratulations, my friend. First of all, you have to choose a good ICO project to wear, and choosing a wrong ICO project may bring you nothing.
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
firstly congrat on your new promotions , secondly before you join any campaigh make sure the allow junior members because some of the campaigns doesnt allow that , tirdly research very well to avoid wasting 1 month of you time and at the end the project turns out to be a scam that shit is painful. always read rules you cant wear avater till u get to full member
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
January 09, 2018, 05:07:21 AM
You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

Yes but you can wear an avatar at first in full member state. So don´t search for it in the beginning in your profile preferences.
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 05:06:13 AM
Each bounty task has different requirements, and you need to wear them to provide your signature and personal text, and then complete the weekly tasks.
Activity: 99
January 09, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
Signature bounties are like part time jobs. You find a project which look likes it’s gonna be successful. Then you wear the signature they want and start making comments to show of your shiny signature..
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
January 09, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
Find the best bounty program that is listed in bounty section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Wear the appropriate signature and start posting in the forum on various boards, involve in discussions. At the end complete the required number of posts and it'll be calculated by the bounty manager and you will be paid after the completion of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 367
January 09, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
In the signature bounty campaign, You must read Signature Campaign Rules, fill the form , and wear a signature and personal text of project in Profile -> Forum Profile Information
Merit: 106
January 09, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find the signature campaign that you want to participate in. Don’t forget to read campaign terms and submit participation form. Take the relevant to your rank code for signature and place it in your profile. That’s all!
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
January 09, 2018, 03:31:30 AM
You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 03:28:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: