Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 9. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
These days, signature bounties preferred those ranks from a jr member. So I guess, you just have to rank up first to jr member before joining. After that, you have to find a good bounty. Register first. Have their signature on your profile. Follow the rules. Do whatever requirements they have.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
January 10, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

First thing you need to do is find a signature campaign that still open in this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0, after that fill the form for joining the signature campaign and don't forget to use their signature code into your account. Check the spreadsheet is your name on the spreadsheet or not and you can start posting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
January 10, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
good signature companies are looking for rank from the Member or Full Member. when you have rank Jr. Member is hard to find a good company and earn money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
January 09, 2018, 08:16:01 PM
firstly congrat on your new promotions , secondly before you join any campaigh make sure the allow junior members because some of the campaigns doesnt allow that , tirdly research very well to avoid wasting 1 month of you time and at the end the project turns out to be a scam that shit is painful. always read rules you cant wear avater till u get to full member
I can relate to this. My very first signature campaign as a Jr member was nothing to write home about. Their ICO started and with time the project went dead. After their tokensale upto now, they haven't been listed anywhere. No one cares about their token. Proper research is good while joining a project.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Firstly, look for a bounty campaign and see if it has signature campaign, if it does look for the code of your bitcointalk rank go to your forum profile information there is a box where you can paste the code into after that click change profile. After that start to post concrete post on altcoin discussion thread.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 09, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
Once you've found a campaign that suits your standard, you can find their signature for your given rank in their bounty thread. All you have to do is to copy and paste it in the option that can be found in the profile section.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
why nobody talk about Swissborg
Activity: 53
January 09, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
just go profile page and go Forum Profile Information. take which signature use and paste there. it is super easy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Guys thanks for the replies and help but still don't know how to wear them and avatar ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
Signature campaign mostly accepts higher ranks Member abve, all you have to do is read the rules and follow it, in order to get paid. And one more thing make sure the ICO that you chose has  bigger pay if you are expecting higher pay check in the signature campaign. You can also try other bounties there are weekly payout for long term. You can have 2 signature campain if one is not yet over. so for me its better to focus on other bounties like social medias twitter blogs etc. ( just my 2cents)
Activity: 476
January 09, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
If you want to participate a signature bounty campaign your rank at least is Jr. Member. Because, signature bounty campaign usually not available for newbie. If your rank Jr. Member u can. Copy signature design to your profil according to your rank.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
January 09, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
Just follow their rules. Some campaign have a different rules. But actually standard rules is same. Just wear signature, avatar and do minimum posting (depend on the rules).
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 05:37:19 AM
As a general rule of thumb, how much can one expect to make from a signature bounty?

It really depends. Things to take into consideration include your forum rank, the bounty pot offered, the length of time you participate in it, and the number of stakes you have in the end. Payment ranges from probably say $50 all the way to even a few thousand dollars.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
Signature campaign is a campaign whereby you wear the signature of an ICO and you simply make comments on any relevant posts in this forum. However, your posts do have to be constructive to be eligible for stakes. In order to add your signature, just head to profile and select forum profile information. You should see a space at the bottom which will let you place the signature. Once adding, it will appear at the bottom of your posts, like it does of this one, which is the Envion ICO signature. Good luck with your campaigns mate.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 09, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
before you have to do a signature bounty it required an ranked, you just need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirement if you want an signature bounty. and if you get this rank. then you must find an signature bounty like register and find to the economics,trading discussion or what else. then if you find one . the only need to do is postings but they have a rules and regulation and lastly don't post that far away to topic
It can be found in bounties thread, and there many ICO to join to, better cjoose what is convincing and you think will success, so that you can really received reward after their ico.
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
January 09, 2018, 05:28:54 AM
As a general rule of thumb, how much can one expect to make from a signature bounty?
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
before you have to do a signature bounty it required an ranked, you just need to ranked up at least jr.member because it is the minimum requirement if you want an signature bounty. and if you get this rank. then you must find an signature bounty like register and find to the economics,trading discussion or what else. then if you find one . the only need to do is postings but they have a rules and regulation and lastly don't post that far away to topic
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
If you have jr.Member , search a bounty campaign signature as Jr.Allowed to join and then you copy this code of signature rules to your profile btt . and you can't never forget the rules about that signature . you will done all task given for signature and get the reward .
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

Will its depend on the manager on the campaign.some of all ICO required 70 character per reply or post pther are 60 75 etc.and there have rules that only that multi account is restrictly not in a campaign.and also they have where you can post because other signature campaign didnt not allow to post in a local page
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
January 09, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
It's depend on what signature bounty u do. You must read signature campaign Rules and join to the signature bounty.
I fond good video to learn how to do bounty. u can watch this video and learn from it.
Here the link ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPujngsPiDo
Pages:
Jump to: