Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 7. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
Use this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to find the signature campaign that you want to participate in. Don’t forget to read campaign terms and submit participation form. Take the relevant to your rank code for signature and place it in your profile. That’s all!

Yes man as he said you should wear appropriate bb code and avatar for your ranking. And don't forget to miss the rules. And most and important thing is choose the best ico and trusted manager to work
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
you need to choose a company, read the terms, sign and personal text, if any, and follow the conditions that are prescribed in the company.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

You have to find first a good and promising ico. Check all the information and its members. When you joina bounty campaign, you will fill up the form they provided. Read all the rules that they have and you have to follow it in order to get rewards and make your participation right.

This is another difficult task as one may not really know until after launch and actual trade
It is true that the first step is to make sure you follow is ICO. ICO which is really nice. We can know from his whitepaper. In addition make sure teams incorporated therein I think it also needs, understands the rules of the requested, finish what became a job well then we will get the value of each week.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

I think the basics of how to put a signature and an avatar, and where to find bounty campaigns, you have already seen them.
I just want to give you advice to be careful about which campaigns you choose to avoid wasting your time and work. Look at them carefully and do not believe big promises.
Activity: 142
August 14, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
It is simple dude. First you must find a good project that you will participated in bounty campaign. In the thread that are describing about everything about the bounty campaign and project like whitepaper, spreadsheet that you can find out the participants and stakes that you will get for calculating for your payment. And then read all the rules and the requirements that listed on the thread. You might set your signature into what the project described in the text box, just copied it to ypur signature and start to posting with the project signature was set in every your post. Don't forget to check the spreadsheet everytime.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

You have to find first a good and promising ico. Check all the information and its members. When you joina bounty campaign, you will fill up the form they provided. Read all the rules that they have and you have to follow it in order to get rewards and make your participation right.

This is another difficult task as one may not really know until after launch and actual trade
Activity: 6
July 19, 2018, 04:15:47 AM
I also benefit from this discussion, although I am newbie for now
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
July 09, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
Hello man!
You and I are the same Jr.Member. Just a heads up, must read the rules carefully because some bounties does not allow Jr.member to participate because some requires ranked Member and up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
July 09, 2018, 10:44:02 PM
Unlike other bounty campaigns you can only do one signature at a time so be very sure that the one you chose has a high probability of raising money and also not turning scam. It is also wise to select a campaign that has a defined ending date. If you join the signature campaign of an ICO that has not set its end date you could end up on a campaign that runs 6 months with still no end date in sight and risk losing any reward you earned if you quit before it ends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

The first step you are really ready to jump into a project is to find a project that you think might be in a bounty thread, change the signature by going to profile -> profile forum and save it, then listing the project, after getting approval and listed spreadsheet, you can already start doing the tasks according to the rules. Good luck!
Activity: 1610
July 09, 2018, 10:03:13 PM
It's very easy to do, you put signatures on your profile, choose which projects you want to follow, read their rules carefully, fill out the registration form, and last do like the rules given.
Activity: 139
July 09, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 08:43:45 PM
Find a signature campain.
Complete signature bounty form.
Wear the signature code in your profile.
Do what they ask.
Earn coins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 09, 2018, 08:38:50 PM
Oh god, is the thread maker unable to read the rules listed in the project signature campaign? all you have to do is fill out a google spreadhseet form and follow the rules.
Activity: 113
July 09, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

if you want to follow the signature gift campaign, you only need to register at bounty ico, after that read the rules of the signature campaign, its usual it is make post 10 per week or 15 weekly
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 08:33:32 PM
Its not that complicated actually. You just have to look for bounty campaigns in marketplace bounties section that accept junior member rank. Just copy their signature before filling up the joining form and check your bitcointalk profile name in their spreadsheet. See if your accepted or not. Read carefully the rules and follow it strictly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
You can do signature bounty, just pick a bounty campaign. Follow the rules, wearing their code signature and avatar. Choose the code and avatar suit with your bitcointalk rank. Just do the tasks and you will get the reward.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 09, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Every campaign have a different rules how they participant can do that task, but the first way is to wear their signature code to know what that campaign is, and also their avatar and sometimes you need to wear their personal text also. Anyways, for that rank ( Jr. Member ) you can actually join in bounty campaign and also im signature campaign that pays you bitcoin weekly, but be carefull what that project is.
Activity: 38
July 09, 2018, 08:16:48 PM
You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

Thank you for this amazing information
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
first, took for the campaign that fits to your rank, at your current rank "Jr. Member", because not all campaigns are accepting jr. members. mostly from now, they are gathering/accepting participant from member rank and high, but theres a moment that sometimes, some good projects are only accepting Sr. Member and high. i strongly suggest you to rank your account first and study all things that you didnt know about. dont rush your self to earn. patience is a MUST.
Pages:
Jump to: