Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 2. (Read 2506 times)

copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
You can easily search on bountiea altcoin section. There you can find many threads with amounts they are addressed on each headline. From there you will see requirements that you must fill for the entire duration of the campaign. Good luck.
Yes, it is very easy to search for bounty campaigns but the hard part is choosing the right and good signature campaign that had the high chance of success. Note also that you have to read the rules properly as to not create any problem in the future.
Activity: 93
September 16, 2018, 06:18:07 PM
I am confused about choosing a project or ICO now compared to 2017, because many projects and ICOs are scam. Following the signature campaign is a choice that can only be on 1 project or ICO, you can simply paste the avatar or signature created by them in our account then we post the sub forum as the rules they need
Activity: 108
September 16, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

Congratulations op! For you to participate in signature bounty having Rose to the rank of a Jr member and found the project you which to campaign for, what you need to do is to register for the bounty and start your comments on this platform as usual. Make sure you post more than 10 comments per week or as required by the bounty manager.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
You can easily search on bountiea altcoin section. There you can find many threads with amounts they are addressed on each headline. From there you will see requirements that you must fill for the entire duration of the campaign. Good luck.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 16, 2018, 06:05:42 PM
It is very simple. All you need is forum account and ICO that you want to participate. In every bounty program there are instructions on how to participate to them just follow the instructions and in signature campaign we have what we called signature that we need to wear and it is being provided by the ICO. All you need is to wear it and depending on the deal with the ICO if how many comments or thread they want you to accomplish in a certain days.

I don't think it so simple bud. Well, I would say in joining is very simple but before that you must know the project of the ICO you would like to join as well as the different platforms, advocacy and the possible demand of the project here in the world of crypto currency. Also, in some point we need to aware and attentive the possible scam bounty campaign to avoid wasting our time in joining their bounty campaigns.
Activity: 104
September 16, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
It depends projects, requirements are maybe different. But general request is that you have to wear their signature in whole compaign. Thereto, they can request you must have  how many post on bitcointalk, be active member here. You will get more reward if you have high rank. Some good projects, they normal require from member rank or full member rank up. So I think to reward with signature compaign you should to reach higher level. Try your best and post some helpful post here, you will get merit to get higher rank.
Activity: 86
September 16, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
why are you fixated on the bounty campaign Huh
whereas in this forum you can learn other things and get a lot of benefits from this forum, by changing your initial mindset
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
It is very simple. All you need is forum account and ICO that you want to participate. In every bounty program there are instructions on how to participate to them just follow the instructions and in signature campaign we have what we called signature that we need to wear and it is being provided by the ICO. All you need is to wear it and depending on the deal with the ICO if how many comments or thread they want you to accomplish in a certain days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
Its that easy all you have to do is choose the project you want to participate in fill the form make sure you put in every necessary detail the next step you have to wear the avatar according to you rank like Jr Member Senior Member and so on then follow the instruction on making post like 10-15 post per week
Activity: 94
September 14, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Join a bounty campaign and add a signature to the Jr.member in your Forum Profile Information and change the profle to apply them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
You correctly think that you decided to participate in signatures companies, since in participating in signatures companies you can earn well in comparison with social networks
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 11:38:37 AM
I also dont have any idea about doing a signature bounty before. From your post i came to know that what is it and how to do it. Thanks to you for the post.
Activity: 490
September 14, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
First of all you should read rules. Than fill in signature form and wear signature which is suitable for your rank. After that check spreadsheet and follow rules of compaign)
Activity: 181
crypto lover
September 14, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
you need to wear their signeture code on your profile, then if you can then wear the avatar of this campaign and after that just fill up the form.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
First you need to find a signature bounty campaign. Then you need to fill up the signature bounty form after that you need to wear the signature and avatar on your profile.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
Most of the signature tasks will require you to post a certain number of articles or replies on the Bitcointalk forum, which requires you to read the contents of the bounty thread carefully!
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
For doing signature bounty campaign of an ICO firstly you have to choose an ICO/Project of a reputed and good bounty manager, then you proceed to apply for this according to your rank in the bitcointalk forum. Copy signature code from bounty thread according to your rank and paste on your forum profile information page and save it. After that, you required to submit the application form for the signature campaign and start work as per bounty rules and requirement.
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
I think you should go to the telegram group or facebook group on the bounty, which will guide you all the bounty campaign information.
Activity: 571
September 11, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Simply write the qualitative message or create the qualitative posts. But first you need to choose a good project, which conducts bounty company, in my opinion it is the main for participating in bounty companies.
Activity: 434
September 11, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
you don't need to be confused to follow the signature bounty, you only have to use the signature code that has been determined by the project, you just need to follow the rules that have been determined in the thread bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: