Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 8. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
hello mate, good day to you. if you are planning to join some signature bounty campaign all you need to do is put the designated signature first in your profile, they are giving an signature and avatar depends on your rank. after that you will apply for the said signature campaign same as you are applying for social media campaign, that all and just follow the rules of the said bounty campaign.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
Be courageous enough to take the challenge of being a bounty hunter. We aren't sure if the result will be good bad we hope it should not be bad for the benefits of all. Joining in signature needs wisdom and ideas to do the task, and follow the rules. That's all I know.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 09, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
There are lots of Bounty projects for you to choose from, but choose projects that are likely to grow. I always prioritize and choose such projects!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 09, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
Read carefully rule this forum or especially altcoin section if you want to join with bounty campaign and you will get what you want.

Asking to others is good, but it would be nice if you do not just depend on others. Open your mind, read something that you think is important and make this forum a matters for you to discuss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 09, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
First you need to find a good bounty campaign, but it takes a bit of time. It is necessary to read carefully terms and conditions. You can get a good reward in signature bounty campaign!!!
Activity: 111
July 09, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
Signature campaign mostly accepts higher ranks Member above above. If you want to participate a signature bounty campaign your rank at least is Jr. Member. Because, signature bounty campaign usually not available for newbie. Then you have to choose a best signature campaign. You must read Signature Campaign Rules, Fill the Signature campaign form,

To add signature go to :
Profile -> Forum Profile Information

Wear their signature depending on your rank.

Save Changes.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Please how do I know nearly lunched bounties so I can wear the signature on tome to gain more
Please help in this
Activity: 795
June 21, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
This is how to do signature, search for a good bounty campaign, copy the signature code and insert it on your forum profile information and post weekly require amount of post it must be good and constructive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
friend, first of all than to come here, you should read all about bounty, and if you go to the bench who chose, he saw all the necessary information, it is known to everyone! it's no secret! just need to be very smart.)))
Activity: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
You must read Signature Campaign Rules, Fill the  Signature campaign form,

To add signature go to :
Profile -> Forum Profile Information

Wear their signature depending on your rank.

Save Changes.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
So in each of a bounty campaign conditions of participation in this campaign are painted. Everything is very simple, you append the signature corresponding to your rank, you are registered in the enclosed form, you leave messages at a forum, the necessary quantity every week. Everything is quite simple, begin to act.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:18:23 PM
GZ with jr.member rank
You need to read the terms of the bounty compaign , what they ask of the signatoure participants.
More often it is to put a signature (the avatar is not available to you until Full Member), and write in the special sections of the forum quality messages.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

If you want to join in signature campaign, first you have to read rules of signature campaign, fill the form, and wear a signature and personal text of project in your Profile. you can go to forum profile information and paste their code in your signature profile.
Remember one thing that the signature company usually brings the most points earned and it is very important to start climbing the ranks, the higher your rank the greater the reward.
Activity: 201
June 07, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

If you want to join in signature campaign, first you have to read rules of signature campaign, fill the form, and wear a signature and personal text of project in your Profile. you can go to forum profile information and paste their code in your signature profile.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 11:49:39 AM
can be said signature campaign is bounty campaign which usually gets the biggest allocation, as well as the biggest rewards, and to follow the signature campaign every bounty project has different rules, depending on who bounty manager, you simply follow and obey the rules only, avatar, signature code, personal text, and do the number of posts according to the rules
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
These are my steps on how to participate in signature campaign:
1. Look for a project that you believe in and has great potentials to be one of the top crypto: you can refer to the bounty list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
2. Read carefully the instructions on how to join the signature campaign. Some project requires Member rank and up to be able to join the signature campaign but some accepts Jr. Member or even Newbies.
3. Fill up the form to register for the signature campaign. You need to post proof of authentication or something in the thread first because it will be ask in the registration form what application number you are applying for.
4. Next is to wear the signature. Be sure to use what specific signature you will use depending on your rank. There is additional stake if you wear Avatar but it is allowed only for Full Member rank and up (if I remember it correctly).
5. And last is to post on threads, minimum of 75 characters and atleast 10 posts per week (depending on the rules of the signature campaign so it is very important to read it again and again if things are not clear to you)

Hope it helps! Cheers!
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
With the right signature and personal text, first of all, to select a good ICO project, I think you should know the various ICO, icodrop is a good website.
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Firstly most signature bounty requirements prefer junior members, watch out for bounties on the Altcoin Announcement forum, wear the signature and post or make comments on the altcoin discussion forum.
Activity: 789
January 10, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
if you want to follow the bounty signature campaign, you can choose the signature you want to follow in Bounties (Altcoins), then you just enter the signature code in profile settings.
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
Guys thanks for the replies and help but still don't know how to wear them and avatar ?
You cannot wear avatar as of the moment. You have to rank up to at least Full Member to do that. As for wearing signatures it is placed at you forum profile information as already discussed in above posts. Remember to do constructive posts regularly and have them in bitcoin or altcoins discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: