Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 4. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 10, 2018, 10:14:56 PM
Just follow all instructions given by the Bounty Manager and be careful when you post.
If your Post doesn't want to be deleted then you have to post it in altcoins discussion, trading discussion and Bitcoin Discussion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
the first thing you have to do is determine the bounty project that you will follow.
then enter the profile settings to add the signature code according to your level.
after that you can fill in the registration form and you can follow the signature campaign with the rules listed on the thread bounty
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

Read becareful the rules. Fill the form register and do the rule in time. Usually it is required to write a certain number of posts in a week, So you have to complete enought post for report. The bounty manager will not count your stake if you dont do enought post per week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:13:54 AM
Doing signature campaign you should check if you are qualified for the campaigns like your position, filling forms for registration, then for wearing avatar then put at appropriate codes for your rank on your profile information. Check the bounty manager and their white paper. It required to have a minimum post or constructive to have stakes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
Signature bounties are quite easy, all you have to do is find a very good signature campaign to participate in and get the signature code for your rank  then wear the signature code by going to (Profile -> Forum Profile Information). Don't forget to always read the terms and conditions and also fill the signature bounty form of the project you wish to participate in.

Activity: 177
August 25, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Usually, all requirements are written in the bounty section in which you are going to participate. I myself watched for a long time how this is all done, and in the end I decided myself.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
Find the Best Bounty Program that is listed in Bounty Section. And you must Read the Signature Campaign Rules, fill out Forms, and use the Signature and Project Personal text in Profile -> Forum Profile Information
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 24, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley
Well check the campaigns you will advertise. Because now it's easy to strike for free. It is not difficult. There is regularity in writing posts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 04:24:18 PM
should you plan to start signature, the first thing you should have at the back of your mind is to wear signature of a good project do a project with probability to be successful.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
For signature bounty you should update your forum profile information with signature code and after that you have to fulfil there posting requirements to show your signature.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 07:50:08 AM
First of all make sure to select a right campaign for you. Some criterias could be the which budget is assigned for signature campaign, how many hunters are already applied. Do a unique content for the people. You have to write guality posts or replies. Good luck
Activity: 40
August 19, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
You should first discover a few tasks that expect evaluations to acknowledge Jr. individuals. Or on the other hand even Newbies can join. The mark crusade is where you wear the mark of the ICO and you just need to remark on any related posts in the gathering. Be that as it may, your post must be helpful to meet all requirements for an offer. A few crusades have distinctive standards. In any case, the standard guidelines are the same.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 18, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

You can join a signature bounty campaign at first going to bounties section and Choose the best signature campaign and select one then try to understand of what they want exactly. It's so easy and simple process, Please check here- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-join-signature-ad-campaigns-1357323
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
First, you should choose a good project with promising allocation for signature campaign, especially for Junior rank. Learn the general rules + rules for signature campaign. Then, go to your "Profile" --> Forum Profile Information --> Apply the signature code for Junior rank (on the signature column) + If there is a personal text (on Personal Text column), you need to apply it also --> click "Change Profile" on the right bottom --> Done.
It is very easy, isn't it?  Wink
I have a problem: this morning I got a new rank - Jr.Member. I participate in the bounty, I want to change the signature for a new for Jr.Member . But when I insert the code, it does not fit, it's too long. It is written that the number of characters allowed is 150. How many symbols are in the signature for Jr.Member ? What should I do?

Do you really choose the right code for Junior rank? Actually, so far I never got a problem like you said. Yeah, it is true for junior rank is allowed max 150 characters. You can read the more information here :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608. If you have tried and it is still unable to use the code, you should PM the bounty manager.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
this how its work and todo with signature campaign or signature Bounty!! first you need to reach jr.member cuase jr.member and above will be accept in that signature campaign!! then when youve join this signature campaign, follow the rules that they give to you!! and when you post in threads always topic in bitcoin, if you offtopic that will not count in posting it will make deleted in admin!! always post in topic of bitcoin !! you need to post 15 post in 1 week that all topic on bitcoin!! that it work in signature campaign or Signature Bounty!! and be loyal!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:15:23 PM
Since most of the Bounty Campaign accept from Jr. Member to higher rank. In joining Signature Campaign there are rules that needs to follow. You really needs to understand the rules first. And for you as a newly Jr. Member you really have to read a lot and gain enough knowledge to the campaign that you are going to join because there are some campaigns fall to scam. Always follow the sequence in joining campaign.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 16, 2018, 09:02:03 PM
If you are ready to join the signature bounty campaign, prepare these:
1. Analyze the bounty managed by an experienced bounty manager
2. Analyze their ICO
3. Analyze the rules and regulation
4. Analyze the numbers of participants and time allocation so far
5. Analyze the token percentage including the stakes you will get every weekly.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:49:48 PM
there's nothing complicated about it. you will just need to communicate on the forum and save the signature of the company. your posts should be constructive, in General you will need from 100 to 200 characters. Pay attention to the limitation of subjects.
Activity: 66
August 16, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Congratulations on your new rank friend. It's simple to do a signature campaign but know that you can only a
participate in one bounty at a time unlike Facebook and Twitter that you can participate in multiple bounties at the same time.
Copy out the Jr Member code of the campaign you want to wear signature for, then go to your Bitcointalk profile page, click on Forum Related Settings, Location Signature and paste the code you copied and save.
That's all about wearing a signature, which after then you begin to post on bitcointalk forum so as to duly perform the bounty tasks depending on the rules set by a particular campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 16, 2018, 08:17:52 PM
You just have to sign a signature, register on the project and follow all the rules in the thread bounty.
after that, do it all until the bounty campaign ends. after that all the further information you can see in their telegram group
Pages:
Jump to: