Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY - page 6. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

First you have to find a bounty that accepts you rank ( read their rules, usually it's stated there what ranks they accept) then you have to join the bounty by replying to their tbread with the necessary info ( that is also stated in their rules) edit your profile withe the corresponding personal text for your rank and then have fun posting
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
As a jr member you are eligible to participate in signature bounty , if you want to participate you just have to get a project and register, wear the signature, and read the project rule you will surely have task to be performing sometime 15 post or 10 post with 75 or 100 character
Activity: 252
August 16, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
For Jr. Member is quite simple just to copy the code with the signature, and then register for the company's bounty form for the signature https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yVdhU0Z4Z0
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
The first thing you need to do is to find the right forum or thread where you can join bounty campaigns. that will be on altcoins>marketplace>bounties. then read the instructions carefully. you will need to update your avatar and wear the signature of the campaign you want to join. However, you can't wear the avatar since you still a junior member. then fill-up the registration form provided. always check their spreadsheet for it might take a while before you see your username on their list. when you are accepted, then you can start posting on the forum. again, read their requirements carefully.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
You should first find some projects that require ratings to accept Jr. members. Or even Newbies can join. The signature campaign is a campaign where you wear the signature of the ICO and you only need to comment on any related posts in the forum. However, your post must be constructive to qualify for a share. Some campaigns have different rules. But the standard rules are the same.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 16, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty

Go to Altcoins Market place and then to the Bounty section.
DYOR on which projects doing ICO you'd like to support.
Normal criteria is good project + potential amount of bounty.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
As you are promoted to junior member, what you need to do is search for a good bounty that the project is nice. Fill the registration form, wear the signature on your profile, read the rules and start doing your tasks
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:37:01 AM
Join any great bounty campaigns follow the rules. wiring their signature then register for the bounty. one thing you need to must follow before join any signature campaign, do some research about that project before joining their campaign.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 16, 2018, 02:35:44 AM
First, you should choose a good project with promising allocation for signature campaign, especially for Junior rank. Learn the general rules + rules for signature campaign. Then, go to your "Profile" --> Forum Profile Information --> Apply the signature code for Junior rank (on the signature column) + If there is a personal text (on Personal Text column), you need to apply it also --> click "Change Profile" on the right bottom --> Done.
It is very easy, isn't it?  Wink
I have a problem: this morning I got a new rank - Jr.Member. I participate in the bounty, I want to change the signature for a new for Jr.Member . But when I insert the code, it does not fit, it's too long. It is written that the number of characters allowed is 150. How many symbols are in the signature for Jr.Member ? What should I do?
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
Bouty rules are different so I advise you to find Bounty and Signature Campaign Rules. Usually you fill the form  and wear a signature
Activity: 171
August 16, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
First, you should choose a good project with promising allocation for signature campaign, especially for Junior rank. Learn the general rules + rules for signature campaign. Then, go to your "Profile" --> Forum Profile Information --> Apply the signature code for Junior rank (on the signature column) + If there is a personal text (on Personal Text column), you need to apply it also --> click "Change Profile" on the right bottom --> Done.
It is very easy, isn't it?  Wink
Activity: 66
August 16, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
how to do a signature bounty by selecting the bounty project that we will follow, choose the prize that has a lot of tokens and the results of the sale are successful, and if we follow the install bounty campaign is our signature until the end of the campaign project is complete.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

♦ Participants must report their post links by submitting the application form.
      (Remember to post a comment about it in this thread comments)
    ♦ You should post for at least 10 times per week: Copy & paste is disallowed, please write your own constructive opinion on a topic.
    ♦ Posts must be at least 100 characters long
    ♦ If your rank changes during the campaign, notify the Bounty Manager via Ruby Exchange official telegram.
    ♦ The applicants can check their status via the spreadsheet below.

To learn more about Ruby Signature bounty program, visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43128217
Activity: 139
August 16, 2018, 02:05:33 AM
To join a signature bounty campaign, first, you have to do research about good icos and choose which one you would like to participate. Once you are in their bounty forum, look for signature campaign rules and fill in the form for signature campaign. Copy paste their respective rank codes to your profile and then follow how many posts you need to qualify for a stake at the end of the week. Follow their rules carefully to prevent being rejwcted from the campaign.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 14, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
Already you got the ans about the process. But in sign bounty we can join one at a time. So it's really matter we choose really good project. Just think like you are gonna invest in that project after time is the one kind of investment.
Activity: 255
August 14, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Pick a project of your choice, wear the signature according to your rank, go through the instructions carefully, follow the steps. Most projects rules are the same, make a particular number of posts on specified discussion threads. Just be in line with those discussion to avoid issues.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
just need to carefully read the conditions for participating in the signature of the company, fulfill all requirements.  And actively communicate in chats about altcins.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 01:36:45 PM
It is quite simple, although many campaigns have specific rules, some require reports and others require personal data that not everyone is comfortable providing, the main thing is to have a wallet in the tokens offered by the ICO, either their own tokens usually you get it on their website, or some token compatible with EC-20 tokens that you can get them on sites like MEW, but be careful because they are usually victims of phishing and you can fall there, after filling out their form, you put your signature on account information and you are ready to post .
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
Once you've attained the level of Jr member, you have to look and search for the signature campaign you want to participate in then wear their signature before filling the participation form afterwards proceed to the rules and regulations guiding the bounty participation to know how to go about doing the task to earn stakes weekly and get tokens at the end of the campaign
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
Participate in the signature bounty campaign is quite simple. It is enough to carefully read the campaign rules. It is much more difficult to find a quality project.
Pages:
Jump to: