Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 39. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
Trading of course but you can mine altcoins, don't expect to get altcoins everyday through bounty and airdrop because it takes time before you get some bounty reward and sometimes its not worth it. Learn to do day trading and you can have what you want.

That's why we need to take study trading because you can earn a lot of money by this and also you can lose the double of your money.  I think it is risky too than to joining to the campaign because you no need to pay some balances, the efforts and time will be wasted.  For now, I rely only on bounty campaign because I don't know how to play trading and how can assure that I can get earn more money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 07, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
Staking your coin is a good way to earn some small and passive income daily. One good example is Neo, you could earn gas just by holding Neo in your wallet.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
There are many ways to earn altcoins daily i do trading and bounty campaigns and rarely i do some airdrops too. But bounty campaigns are best to earn altcoins this process may little slow but effective.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
Bounties are the only reliable way but the rewards seem to of gone down a lot. Still probably worth doing though.

Bounty is nice way. But now, it's not really good. Indeed the rewards are greatly reduced. Because the project is too much, the price of the coin drops sharply. And too many participants ...
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
It's I'm doing a bounty and I begin to try to start my own trading in a little bit quite well in my opinion, that is, so far the profit is the main thing to have patience and be balanced!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
September 07, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
if you want to get altcoin every day airdrop is the right choice because if you follow bounty, the payment must wait for months , some airdrops are instantly transferred right after following them
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 12:51:42 PM
personally, I now earn on Bounty and trading on the stock exchange. while the market is falling think it's the best earnings.
Activity: 19
September 07, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
If you want to get altcoins every day maybe going to trading, you can quickly get altcoins, but you need capital to enter trading, if you don't have capital you can go to bounty or airdrop, but I don't think every day, because every bounty campaigns and airdrop distribution dates cannot be every day you can, each project has a different distribution date.
Activity: 43
September 07, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns to get free coins. A year later they can be expensive
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 12:41:16 PM
I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prize
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
If you want to earn every day, that is, to get profit every day, then only trading is suitable for you.  But be prepared for the fact that, in addition to profits, there may be losses.  In other options for one day, you will not earn money.  This requires a long time.  Sometimes the results can be only after half a year.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
in my opinion, you can follow the airdrop and bounty then the results of both of them can be used for trading. with that you can get altcoins easily.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 07, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
Well airdrop the perfect option to earn altcoins every day , and of course for a more profitable business what bounty)
Activity: 118
September 07, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
i think you can earn altcoin every days by join in airdrop and bounty. when you join it, and marketing for them, they will pay token for you.
if you don't like this, you can vote ICOs's project, you can get token from this, or you can invest some ICOs.

Well those new projects that giving tokens for airdrops and bounties don't give coins everyday, usually most of them give tokens after the ico so 2 - 3 months I guess.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
i think you can earn altcoin every days by join in airdrop and bounty. when you join it, and marketing for them, they will pay token for you.
if you don't like this, you can vote ICOs's project, you can get token from this, or you can invest some ICOs.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 12:08:33 PM
I use all of the above because i cannot rely on only one method or means and i think it is better that way. One cannot sleep on only one side of the body till dawn. The said airdrop dont pay on a daily basis except if you have submitted many and the time frame is close by each other that is how you can earn from airdrop daily. even so, the coins paid to you as reward may not be in the market immediately so its not so completely dependent upon.
Activity: 518
September 07, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
Well, I earn only 2 ways that you answered , that the bounty and trading , for me it is the best ways and spend less time
brand new
Activity: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
the most effortless approach to get altcoin consistently is by exchanging on the off chance that you have the capital however in the event that you don't have the capital for speculation at that point how to get altcoin is join airdrop or abundance
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
trading it is the most profitable way , airdrop the most easy way, but too much low cost, the best is trading
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
I am engaged in Bounty and now I am very disappointed in it because recently it is impossible to earn something.
Pages:
Jump to: