Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 38. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
Dear all,
How to earn altcoin every days? Yeah, I do some jobs everyday. Those are bounty, airdrop, trading, ...All of them make me busy. But I will get free tokens the time after. That is my purpose. They make me earn money. That is good for the hunters.
Activity: 80
September 08, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
These different methods you listed out is mostly the best method to earn Altcoins especially with trading,  either you are going for short or long term trading.  Trading is the most lucrative of earn bitcoin on a regular basis but also you need to have a good knowledge of trading as well to maximise your earning. Others methods like airdrop, bounties and faucets too are good ways of accumulating Altcoins, with these you need to know you will devoid alot of time to maximise earnings from them.
GAG
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
Definitely to get the first altcoins in your wallet you need to use Airdrop & Bounty company. And then to bet on a successful trade
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
Keep in mind that there is a lot of methods or ways how to earn a lot of altcoin it can be going for some short term trading you can go to the airdrop section as well and also you can some bounty as well but it is your choice
Activity: 88
September 08, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
The best way to get the token is to join the Airdrop and bounty. It is very easy for you to wait until they distribute the token. It can be a month or two months or longer. But it's free
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
I think altcoin is also my favorite coin because we can invest even if we only have small funds. Altcoin is currently growing very rapidly. And altcoin is very suitable for long-term investments. My favorite altcoin coin is etherum. I still learn a lot more than this coin.
Activity: 87
September 08, 2018, 06:10:17 AM
personally, I use bounty, but as a rule receiving payments is not as fast as airdrops, airdrop can be easily obtained mozheny, and for this I use it both options.of course trading is also a great way to get income,but for now I avoid it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
I usually earn my altcoy through a campaign of generosity, although the airframe is also interesting. Most of my experiences are devoted to campaigns with bonuses, so most of my coins are earned through generosity, and I believe that it is more appropriate with my schedule.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 05:49:56 AM
there is one way to get altcoins every day that is by doing day trading, but in day trading requires a lot of initial capital because if you only spend a little capital later if you get a profit it will also be small, but now it's quite risky to do day trading because of the market conditions that do not allow for day trading, now the market is very unstable and uncertain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:37:08 AM
I admit there are indeed many methods for earning income from crypto. But to be able to routinely it is difficult to implement. One of them you can trade, but if the method is applied at this time, you cannot get satisfactory results and it is difficult for you to get profit because the crypto market price continues to shrink. There is no need for grandeur, provided you can join a good program, even though the process is long but the results you get will be far more valuable.
Activity: 73
September 08, 2018, 05:36:02 AM
you can't do airdrops or bounties to get altcoins literally everyday, to get altcoins everyday you should be a daily trader. bounties and airdrops usually took too long to get the tokens
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 08, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
For you to earn some altcoins simply join airdrops, bounty campaigns. The thing that you're going to do in bounty campaign is that you gonna advertise some new coins and you will be rewarded after that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
Well you can go to tge airdrop section join them and gather a lot of profits in the run you can also trade some of the short term but it needs a lot of effort and time because the market goes up and down and you need to anticpate the price everytime if you want to get profits
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 05:28:31 AM
To earn extra altcoins in regular, high-quality alternatives is bounty and a little bit Airdrop. trading for earn cash. So do greater bounty to earn more valuable altcoins each days. in case you do best social bounty you may get massive altcoins
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 03:45:33 PM
Many people, including me, earn coins in generosity companies, having received air for these coins, buy other coins and earn on the difference in the course)))
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
If you participate in bounty and airdrop reagulary, after a while you will start earning every few days tokens from old companies, while you will participate in new ones.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
if I usually get my altcoin on following the gift of projects and airdrops that are easy enough to follow, there are some who are obliged with kyc and quite a lot of risk because so many are scams. all you have to do is aim the same to get profit and each is different from the way we choose whatever it is here there are lots of opportunities for and loss, so be careful.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
honestly, number of bounty campaigns out there are probably the best way to earn altcoins. You can only wear one signature at a time but by taking part in the other bounty elements you can spread you efforts over quite a few different coins. Airdrops are also worth taking part in, I have joined 2 privacy coin airdrop schemes in the past 9 months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 07, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
You need hard and persistence to do the ICO projects. Only that, you can get more token and recruit more ref.
yes i like icos and i think taht we can get a good income from them if we learn to tell good and bad ones apart
Activity: 229
September 07, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
if I think I want to get an altcoin how to just follow a project but don't be fooled by a scam project because it can hurt us and waste time, and never give up on a good project, we can follow the bounty signature, facebook, Twitter, if you have capital, you can also invest and it's usually not as successful as a reward
Pages:
Jump to: