Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 40. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:04:26 PM
The trade will give us a token. However, we must use the funds to invest. If you want to get a token for free. Can follow a bounty or airdrop campaign and the way a lot of people very interested. All the way certainly has risks and we must dare to against the risk.
Activity: 36
September 07, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
I like to participate in Airdrop and Bounty to receive my favorite Token. Because they are free and I just need to complete the tasks in order to own them in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 12:02:43 PM
I only do bounty campaigns, because I like it and I think this direction is promising. Of course, trading is a more profitable direction, but in order to trade successfully you need knowledge and experience.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
For me there are three ways on how you could earn tokens everyday, you could do mining, join bounties, and join airdrops. But in mining, it might be expensive but you are sure that you could earn tokens everyday, because in bounties and airdrop, it might take some time before you receive your reward.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 11:59:01 AM
I earn altcoins because of airdrops and bounties. Airdrop is the popular method to earn free coins. Bounties are popular too but are some bounties are not paying. But for me, go for airdrops or else invest for the best coins.
Yes I agree with you.. Most of bounties are not paying tokens.. Also most airdrops are scams.. It is hard to find a good and legit airdrops and bounties..  
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
Yes, there are many ways to earn altcoins and now when the market is red, I prefer to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 4
September 07, 2018, 11:53:26 AM
I earn altcoins because of airdrops and bounties. Airdrop is the popular method to earn free coins. Bounties are popular too but are some bounties are not paying. But for me, go for airdrops or else invest for the best coins.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

There is no way to get coins every day! Unless you put money out and buy them. Then you use them to trade every day. Even bounty, airdrop or mining also need time
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
Best way is trading if you have money to show. If you don't have, try joining in some airdrops. That's the best ways in order to have alts or money or easy money Smiley.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
You need hard and persistence to do the ICO projects. Only that, you can get more token and recruit more ref.
I think if a person wants to have a stable income, then maybe he should try to participate in all positions of the bounty program. Then the income will be quite acceptable and the interest to work will increase.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Bounties are the only reliable way but the rewards seem to of gone down a lot. Still probably worth doing though.
Activity: 87
September 07, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
all this, if you do social media bounty, then it is possible to do 30-50 campaigns simultaneously
the majority of the campaigns will pay you tokens
later you can convert these tokens later to BTC, ETH or some other alts, that you hope
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

What I do is just joining bounty campaigns because I've had good benefits and profits through it for years. I tried joining airdrops but I still ended up with nothing so I tried to get rid of it. I guess it is better to do the tasks which bounty campaigns ask rather than any other ways to earn. I'll take it slowly but surely.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 07, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
Participate in bounty companies, earn your initial capital and then start trading, buy coins with good products and resell at a better price and so on. Still it is possible to try to invest, but in this business experience is necessary.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 07, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
airdrop isnokay and many peopel participate in it but i would recommend you to be careful as you may get into very unpleasant situations
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
You need hard and persistence to do the ICO projects. Only that, you can get more token and recruit more ref.
Activity: 15
September 07, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
To be honest, I can't get Altcoin every day, because I only invest in the long term in Altcoin. But I used to love short-term trades that were available in a day, sometimes I also often followed the Bounty Airdrop Campaign. Not bad, to add to the number of tokens I have.
Activity: 433
September 07, 2018, 10:26:18 AM
In my opinion, the best choice is the campaign bounty. This will allow you not only to earn your initial capital, but also to understand how the crypto-currency world and ICO projects work.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
Trade every day, participate in rewarded projects every day, buy every day, just work hard and your income will be very nice I am sure. I have the same results.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
I've earned through airdrops and bounties because in my opinion these two is the best method to earn altcoins without invested a single penny but this time mostly airdrops are scam or either they don't pay so it's better to do some research before doing any bounties or airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: