Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 70. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
Participate in bounty companies and pump out your blogs, perfect video content.  These methods are more effective for advertising ico and are paid much better than the actions in social.  networks.  The main patience and everything will turn out!  You need to start small!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
Try to start participating in airdrop programs. Participation in such programs is the easiest way to earn your first tokens. You will earn few tokens, but you will understand what it is.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
Take part in bounty and airdrops. In the bounty the best company's signature - so suck up your rank in the forum at least to Jr. Member and participate
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:12:15 PM
I actually got my free token by joining on bounty campaign. You can simply fill up the registration form and wait if you are accepted then start your task for every campaign you joined on a project. It is normally last sometimes, 1 month, 2 months or up to 6 months. Depend on their ICO and if the hard cap reached the campaign closed even if it is not the end date. Then they reward you tokens for your hardwork. You can also join on different airdrops to get a free tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
There are various ways to get a free token at this time. By following a variety of airdrop, bounty, giveaway, faucet. But to get greater results by following a bounty campaign held by a token that was holding ICO. That's where the opportunity for us to get token for free by doing the tasks that have been provided to help the promotion process.
Activity: 121
July 05, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
There are two ways, either by joining an airdrop program or following a bounty campaign. but I recommend the signature campaign because the campaign is the largest distribution of existing campaigns.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
You can make airdrop and bounty to win free token. At Airdrop, you have to advertise altcoin in social media once. You spend more time at Bounty. Even the shortest bounty lasts 3-4 weeks. But you will earn more money than Bounty. I think the thing you should pay attention to here is not to sell the incoming token immediately. Hold it in your wallet, because when token enter a few exchange, the token price will rise.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Yeah sure, you can always earn tokens through bounty program participation, there are many bounty you can o , you can do social media, or signature, or content creation and translation which ever you think is better for you, you can do it and earn some tokens.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 05, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Please search this forum if you want to find the accurate answer. I can give you some option though.
You can either participating on campaign to earn coins or tokens, or a faucet. I prefer doing some good project campaign.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
I think to get a token and a free coin can join the airflow it is very easy just simply register and join does not need to work every day, but the results of the airflow will not be satisfactory even if it is free, I might suggest to join the gift campaign there we can follow some prizes and the results will be more valuable when compared with airflow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 10:53:29 AM
if you want to get a token or a free coin, then I advise you to join the bounty. you can join in the gift you're interested in at the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
By doing airdrop or participating in any campaign of project and playing your part effectively and efficiently in the project that is task given
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
free tokens are issued at the ICO product stage, and in order to receive them, you need to participate in the campaign bounty or in the airdrome: for simple actions in the promotion of the project you get tokens, which you can then sell immediately or leave them before the tokens are released to the exchange and receive additional profits. Also you can start a purse and for registration also get free coins.
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation.
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
Do u want to earn token and coin free? go to konios bounty and search it and they will require an newbie or legendary u want to earn go search
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

I think there's no free tokens or coins offer by any kind of ICOs project to people, and Yes there are giving us but we need to work hard by participating in their bounty campaigns because the amoount of rewards given to us is depend on our work done.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
You can participate in 30-40 bounty campaigns right away, of course if you have the time for it.
July 05, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
Join social media campaigns..do sharing of ICO's in your facebook and twitter accounts and earn the tokens at the end of the campaign...also you can join airdrops which will make you earn tokens for doing small tasks like joining telegram...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
July 05, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

You can earn from joining some good airdrops, airdrops are giving away free tokens if they become successful to their project, some airdrops also has an ICO's that you can join. You can earn a token from joining their social media campaign and from that you can accumulate tokens and sell it at a good price. You can also just save it and hold until the price of your token become good amount.
July 05, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

Participate in some bounty programs There are several campaigns that you can follow to get tokens without having to buy them, such as social media campaigns, signature campaigns and creative content
Pages:
Jump to: