Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 71. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 05, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
People have suggested for bounty, it has great popularity now, but I do not think that It is effective method. Because most of them are not perspective. Price for your job in it is small. We must find a new way.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
The easiest way is doing Airdrops. But you must aware from the scam coins/Airdrops. And The best and the successful way is doing Bounties. You can earn huge profit and free coins by doing a bounty. But you must choose a right bounty for you and do a little research about the project.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 04, 2018, 06:37:41 PM
There are two really efficient ways to earn tokens for free, airdrop and bounty of the company. Everything else is either a Scam or extremely ineffective.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Join bounty and airdrops.  I've been following Scidex for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. If you parcipate in scidex community program, then you win free scitokens.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 04:28:14 PM
By participating in bounty campaig and signature campaign and all others in viable project
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:46:20 PM
the easiest way just follows the airdrop. It is the way many people do to get crypto for free and up to now, there are still many that follow it. actual bounty also could you do this and no doubt are familiar to many people because now it's been like a job. Another way is certainly the best recommendation for a lot but I think enough of these two only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 03:26:52 PM
Yes, bounty becomes the best option for getting tokens at no cost. The bounty program allows you to participate in the chosen program, I periodically select prospective platforms for myself.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 04, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
there are lots of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate.

very precisely, because all given the ease in getting coins and give us income. the choice is a lot of your stay to determine a good bounty and not a scam that's the next step. it's the simplest airdrop but does it guarantee getting valuable coins I think not and better still choose bounty campaign with various options to fit the expected.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Even if its small amount of token, you still need to do a small effort and invest your time to get some. Airdrops is the easiest but always risky and have a lot of issues about people being unpaid, If you want to earn a lot, you have to work on it, study even a little and join forum discussion and start enhancing your skills, people might need you here and you might also get a chance to be apart of great project promotion.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 04, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
i am guessing that the creator of this thread is yet to know about the bounty option already been utilized by the community members, where we all get to earn tokens with the help of performing some tasks for the bounty campaigns of various projects
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
First of all, you can start your participation in the project with bounty or airdrops. In this case, you do not need free money at the start, just give a little personal time.
Activity: 77
July 04, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
The easiest way is doing Airdrops. But you must aware from the scam coins/Airdrops. And The best and the successful way is doing Bounties. You can earn huge profit and free coins by doing a bounty. But you must choose a right bounty for you and do a little research about the project.
Activity: 132
July 04, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
Actually there is no coin to get for free, but if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in the gift of promotion offer token gift if bounty is finished, and of course, you must obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign. From droplets of air .. waterdrop is very profitable but not all of them because most of them are scam and shitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:10:08 AM
Try to communicate more on the forum, earn the Junior title and make yourself the signature of any project. On this one can make good money I believe. Well, or write articles, also a good option
Activity: 82
July 03, 2018, 11:42:23 PM
At the moment, this is very difficult, because many projects pay a long time, but if for a long perspective, you can do bounty , but is only my opinion!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
It seems to me that such earnings can only be through mining or through bounty programs of various projects. This is a fact and today we are faced with this. I do not know another way, maybe they are, but I did not see it anymore.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
The only way to earn token for free without spending any money is just by doing bounty work's.  And also in Airdrop thats the only way to earn on cryptocurrency for free.
Activity: 86
July 03, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
The simplest version of what here has repeatedly been written is of course participation in bounty and airdrops. However, you should be warned that everything can be more difficult than it seems. Ladies with small ranks of accounts sometimes do not take in the bounty. And they are also paid very little.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

There are lot of ways to earn free tokens from here. You can earn free from joining aridrop just like I did when I was just starting  in the forum. Airdrop could give a free tokens by just filling up google forms where it asks for your informations. Then once you get the hang of the airdrop and know how everything about in the forum you could join  Bounty programs where you can earn even more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
I think that you can get free coins only from airdrops. In addition, you can participate in the bounty, but you have to make some efforts. For many people, bounty is work.
Pages:
Jump to: