Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 72. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
There are many ways to earn money on crypto. you need to be diligent to post a constructtive to increase your account rank so you always keep in mind the market so you know when to invest.

If you have no budjet in invest you can bounty hunters for you to advertise you then receive a lot of tokens and sell for money.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
If you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer their token if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign managers . Airdrops can earn you some token as well.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
To get free coins you should follow many Bounty programs and join the social gifts of a good project even though it depends on your job. This campaign takes time but you can also participate in the airdrop or faucet offered by the campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:58:28 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

try to read or look for forums that has airdrop and search or ask people on telegram on how to do it. Or you can do a signature campagin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 03, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
There's a lot of ways to earn token...just participate or join in any bounties, such as signature, twitter, vdeos, facebook, telegram, even airdrop..juts be diligent and follow the rules accordingly.... and you have it all... just be patient though for it require so much of it.
Activity: 73
July 03, 2018, 03:54:31 AM
Look for forums that share information about airdrop, try searching in telegram type airdrop a lot of popping up or in bitcointalk
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 03, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
Make signature campaign, if you have enough knowledge than make expertise, make your blog for the beginning, for example something like this: https://icoguide.com/en/blog
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
I suggest you to participate in some bounties and airdrop if you want to earn token or coins. Thats the easiest way to earn without investment as long as the bounties or airdrop that you will going to be participate will be successfull for you to be paid.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 02, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Participating in bounty campaign is the best way to gain coins because this campaign pay you on what you contribute for the project like example signature campaign and social media campaign but as an advice it is hard do did those thing because it requires time and effort so be focus on it and lastly try to ask some people who have a lot of experience in this kind of platform so that you will choose the proper and legit kind of bounty campaign.

You could earn tokens by joining or participating campaigns such as weekly or bounty. of course the campaign should be a success to be able to get your bounty rewards. You could also participate in airdrops for free tokens by signing up along with your email and address.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 08:16:13 PM
Participate in air drops and in bounty. But quickly coins will not work, get ready for it. I recommend raising my rank on the forum and only then joining in bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
Free? The only way with join airdrop or giveaway. But your token is very small. Join bounty project is not free, you know? You must complete the task well in advance to get rewards.
You can provide goods or services with a fee in the form of cryptocurrency. See? nothing is really free. Come on, try your best to get the most out. Spirit!
Activity: 78
July 02, 2018, 07:56:12 PM
There are many ways of earning more money from crypto. But the easiest way to get rich is by participating in airdrops in which one will be given free coins.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
You can buy AMB and get enough for a masternode. There's multiple tiers and the lowest one is currently around $3k which is an absolute steal considering the potential payouts you can make. Check out this community made calculator for a rough estimate on payouts:

http://ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/

The best part about AMB's token and node economics is that payouts are pegged to USD so even if the market is crap your profits will stay the same. While everyone is panicking and losing money you can relax by the beach earning passive income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
July 02, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
You can get a free token by following the bounty campaign you can find in this forum, read and follow the rules because every bounty has different rules, and I think you better raise your rankings first because most bounty accept rank jr member up
Activity: 383
July 02, 2018, 07:44:43 PM
to get a free token can be by following the bounty champaign or can follow the airdrop is often there and very much that if it is good that can get a high yield
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
July 02, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
One of the easiest way to earn tokens or coins is participate in airdrops. Granted not all airdrops are legit and you wont receive your tokens from these fake airdrops.  Airdrops have never cost me any money.  You can find many airdrops on twitter, telegram, or discord. I am currently in the PRiVCY 20 week airdrop, which is the best I’ve personally ever seen. I’ve collected roughly 3,300 $priv coins in 4 weeks so far that are worth about 10 cents a piece atm. Another way to earn free tokens or coins is to perform bounties (usually in different social media platforms). Either airdrops or bounties, all you need is a little time, different social media accounts (twitter, discord, etc) and a crypto wallet (usually a mew) and you can earn tokens or coins in no time.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
The only two ways i know which is just clear is bounty campaign and the other one is airdrop. The bounty campaign is the best way to earn it and partially not free for the fact that you work for what you get paid for.
Activity: 531
July 02, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Well yes, there are some ways to earn tokens. You just need to participate on a bounty programs. Such as signature campaign, facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns on which requires you to post only. You can do some translations too of the whitepaper and ANN of some ICOs. You can also join airdrops for free tokens.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

I think there is no free coin, it means you must invest your time or money. if you participate in bounties or airdrops you must spend time to earn some tokens and if you do not have free time to working on bounties and airdrops, you must buy some coins.
Activity: 260
July 02, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

Participating in bounty campaign is the best way to gain coins because this campaign pay you on what you contribute for the project like example signature campaign and social media campaign but as an advice it is hard do did those thing because it requires time and effort so be focus on it and lastly try to ask some people who have a lot of experience in this kind of platform so that you will choose the proper and legit kind of bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: