Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 73. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:29:30 AM
Participate in bounty companies and pump out your blogs, perfect video content.  These methods are more effective for advertising ico and are paid much better than the actions in social.  networks.  The main patience and everything will turn out!  You need to start small!
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:38:38 AM
You can participate in airdrops. Only often many of them turn out to be a scams. So much this way you will not earn
Activity: 113
July 02, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
You can take part in the bounty, or invest in the potential currency.
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 12:31:11 AM
If you want to get tokens without the risk of losing your money, I can recommend participating in the bounty program. In this case, it becomes possible to earn free tokens.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
I know how to get cryptocurrency:
1. Using computing power to mine
2. Bounty mission
3. Trader
4.ICO
I am also learning more and better ways. If there are any omissions, welcome to add!
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
You can choose to airdrop any and the bounty mission, you can get free coins, but they are very few, you have to invest if you want to get rich.
Activity: 588
July 01, 2018, 05:26:04 AM
To get a free coin you have to plunge in bounty and aidrop program, with minimal rank jr member, in bounty program a lot of media campaigns, better follow easy campaign first and with your ability, can also join aidrop but not all participants with lucky get it.
Activity: 42
July 01, 2018, 05:19:56 AM
There a couple of ways to earn coins freely, and that are legit too. Airdrops are one of the most common ways, where you have to perform few rudimentary tasks, and earn coins. The elder brother of airdrops will be bounty hunting; where you'll have to perform both basic and advanced tasks in order to earn some coins.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 01, 2018, 05:09:11 AM
Just you join bounty program from ico or any airdrop program from developer project you can join and u work their task for get free coin .it very simple and not needed capital hvnt high risk
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
You need to find some bounty campaigns from promising projects and participate in them by reposting, likes and so on... Also you can take part in  different airdrops.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 12:13:06 AM
How to get a token or a free coin is to follow a bounty program or airdrop.Airdrop can give us a free token.We only need to fill out the form that has been provided. The more forms that we fill it will be the greater our chances to get a free token.Bounty also can give us a free token by following various projects provided.If the project is successful then we will get a salary for having participated in completing the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 01, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
The most profitable option for earning is advertising new projects. But for this you must have popular accounts in social networks. Or your YouTube channel where you will talk about the project
By constructing your learnings about this kind of technology you can earned free tokens and exchange for a coin. It's easy to participate in bounties because they have a form to apply.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 01, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
The most profitable option for earning is advertising new projects. But for this you must have popular accounts in social networks. Or your YouTube channel where you will talk about the project
Activity: 61
June 30, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
There are more and more coins getting released in the market , to which for the publicity and grow market cap they give free coins as bounty , airdrops and mining to which you can earn coins, each of them has their own rules and different task to earn coins you have to follow them step by step and get a active membership  in the coin and earn more and more.   
Activity: 151
June 30, 2018, 11:33:27 PM
You can get free tokens if you are involved in a short or bounty. If you find a good project, you can choose to continue to hold your token. Maybe it will bring you more wealth.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2018, 10:47:46 PM
participate in bounties like socials, content signatures and etc. you can also participate in airdrops. you just need to exert a little bit of effort on posting and such
Activity: 226
June 30, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
I know only 2 options: first is bounty and second is airdrop, id you participate in this 2 activities you receive tokens for free.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 04:26:07 PM
you wont get alooot of tokens you will get a decent amount if you join a bounty program or a airdrop though it depends on the project whether you sre paid a lot or very less
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
Yes. There is two ways. Either you join in Airdrops which is almost free or you can participate in bounty campaigns. I personally prefer bounty campaigns. Here you can join in social platform works. Though it may take long time but at the end you will get handsome amount of tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 02:26:42 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

I think Bounty is a good option for newbies without investment. Better go with that.  ICO is providing tokens for based upon your works. They have set of rule. If you have worked for them, they will rewarded by tokens. You can also participate in social website campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: