Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 74. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 02:13:48 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are several ways to earn free coins: 1) execute the bounty of the company, tasks in social networks, translation of texts, video recording on ICO companies, advertising forum signature, etc 2) air drop 3) keep the bounty of the company as the bounty Manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
June 30, 2018, 02:11:24 PM
Silly question for this forum, because the forum is an instrument for making free tokens. Bounties, signatures, social media, read about it
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Answer is simple- Join Bounties as many as possible and fill every airdrop form (not scam). In bounty- you can join social media campaigns (Twitter, facebook, linkedin, reddit) and if you want more coins then join content campaign or youtube campaign. Signature campaign is the most payable campaign, but the negative point is you can join only one at one time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

ussually i earning free token from bounty, many bounty kind like signature campaign, content campaign, social media campaign etc
but first step you have to push your rank minimum jr member to join in bounty
so easy to make your account to jr member that you have to post minimum 30 posting
Activity: 40
June 30, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Airdrops! hahah Wink
Activity: 518
June 30, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

There are a lot of opportunities to earn good money through participation in different campaigns like bounties or airdrops. Such campaigns are very useful for beginners because it helps them to get some experience.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
In order to earn free token from ICO's you should join their bounty campaign like signature campaign and social media campaign also airdrops. Just follow the rules in joining bounties and at the end of ICO you will get paidnso you don't need to invest inorder to earn.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
Advice from me if you want to get a free token you better follow the bounty campaign. You're looking for yourself on a bounty thread. There are many bounty and airdrop campaigns that reward tokens. Good luck.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
To earn tokens you have to do some task and the best way to do that is by getting involved with bounties and to get free coins, airdrops are the best way to get some free coins but be careful with the kind of airdrop you get involved to some are scam.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 12:50:41 PM
there are pot of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
Yes, there are various ways for such obtaining coins. Including I will allocate bounty and airdrops. But in this case, you need to carefully consider the choice of the project, in order to avoid unnecessary loss of time.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
You can join the bounties. Also, airdrop gives gift coins. If you sign up for signature campaigns on forum sites like Bitcointalk and follow specific tasks, you can get token without paying.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
Try your hands on bounty programs for "free" tokens.

Personally, its not that free, considering the amount of time, energy behind dedicated in these programs.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
June 29, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
 I can see from my own experience that if you would find the top ICO project like many of guys were saying here you would not regret and it would not be too risky for you, I'm doing that very rarely, because there are not many good projects on the stage for now.
Activity: 68
June 28, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
The only way you can earn token free without investing, or spending any money,is just only by doing some bounty and also participating in free Airdrops.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
You can participate in a bounty campaign or airdrop. A bounty campaign has a lot of sections, for example subscription campaign or Youtube blogging. There you can find something that suits you.
Activity: 448
June 28, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
The best way is to join the bounty campaigns, but you know, to earn a lot of coins you should work hard with bounties
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
June 28, 2018, 05:16:38 AM
The ways are really many, you can choose what ever you like. Bounties, AirDrops, you can also make some tokens and invest them in ICO somehow, if you will find one worthy. It is the things I have done myself in a past.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 02:47:25 AM
For you to earn token and coin free you need to participate in bounty pragrams like :-
Social media bounty
Signature bounty
Content creation and many more

Also joining some airdrops.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

If you want to earn token and coins for free, i suggest you join airdrop. Unlike bounty, earning coin is faster than in airdrop. Bounty takes months and sometimes airdrop takes a day only. But the token you earn in airdrop is not always profitable because in my own experience the token I earned in airdrop is not listed un exchangers or its price is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: