Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 14. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Saya menjelaskan bitcoin kepada dua lusin anak-anak SMA. Anak-anak semua terpesona oleh bitcoin, dan menggantungi setiap kata-kata saya
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Explaining bitcoin to children and unambitious youth is a waste of time. If a youth is ambitious enough, he should have an open mind ready to learn, and be positive. You can just introduce him to it and he will go on to research more on it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
If it is to be done then we should be able to see where their ability to understand the computer because this is the foundation that must be owned by everyone and if talking how to teach it they have high intentions to be able to accept What they should do here and the most important is to use the results bitcoin well Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Children won't have any kind of interest with Bitcoin during their age. While it depends on the kind of teenager, mostly teenagers likes to spend money on things such as Video games, shoes, and toys, they are not into saving money or even investing it that much. But if they are willing to listen they will learn and will get the use of it. Young teens investing early will be rich by the time they are in their early 20's.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them

I totally agree with you. Teenagers are already old enough to see the value of currency. It will be interesting for them to learn about the differences between fiat money and Bitcoin, as a digital alternative.
Besides if you as a parent share values of the up-to-date crypto community you can become even more popular with your kid. At least at has worked out with mine.
Activity: 126
Explaining bitcoin to children is a complicated job... Because bitcoin is an accounting book, many children don't know what the books are, and I think they will learn about bitcoin when they grow up.
Activity: 183
It takes time to explain Bitcoin in the stage of a child or teenager, so we need the patience to sink in their mind what is Bitcoin. They can really understand this forum if they are interested to learn.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think this is a difficult thing because teenagers or children prefer the latest games or gadgets compared to bitcoin, if we want to introduce bitcoin then the first thing to be introduced is investment and finance.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I think we should give a lot more credit to the upcoming generations in regards to what they understand about technology. It may be a lot easier to explain than you expect. This current generation grew up during a time of technology and I would use that to your advantage. Start off by relating to them with what they know about technology and go from there.. You can also use visuals like videos and graphics to help if necessary.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Yea also was thinking about this question as my son getting older each day...
Suppose form of a fairy tale where you put some hard for understanding stuff, like about encryption, and change it in something that they already know like kea, dors and involve it in some form of the story interesting for his intellect, that male a kid think in that way you want him to...

Also in course "theory of information" in Khan Academy was some very good examples with colors and light, look buy your own)
Activity: 112
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers or children would be difficult to do. But we can't deny the fact that there are still some teenagers who have somehow a capacity to understand it. I think explaining about bitcoins using the most layman's term would be helpful to somehow open their minds to understand. Giving them a chance to know some basic knowledge would be good for them so in time if they decided to pursue dealing with bitcoins it wouldn't be that so strange on their part to understand and work with bitcoins.
Activity: 224
I think it is unnecessary to put the children into this subject early on. You can do it, there are games that give tokens. Play them with kids: D

Wink Grin Wink Grin
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Use or most common bitcoin explication. If they don't understand it then probably they are too young for it
Activity: 602
Bitcoin to teenagers or children? For me if it is discuss or explain to them thoroughly no problem, because in this generation if we talk about computer and internet this is not new and hard for them. Instead it is easy for them to do such activity her in bitcoin. One of the best thing is guide and teach them upon starting
Activity: 98
I think it's hard to explain to teenagers. I told them that bitcoin is a good way to invest, and now many people around the world are investing in it, and it may become the currency of the world in the future.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain to children especially when they do not have enough knowledge about it. This may affect their childhood minds especially in their age they are not yet interested in such matters. All we can do is to support those teenagers that is interested to know and learn about bitcoin also teach them the basic things that can help their mind to gain knowledge so they can make a way to learn more about it.
Activity: 43
I think it would be better if we let the children enjoy their lives. Since they are still dependent on their parents, they do not need to learn bitcoin ASAP and as technology advances and bitcoin growth, I think they'll figure it out at the right time to find out the blockchain currency. With teenagers, most of them go into web browsing, look for side jobs and explore the technology so it's probably easier for them to learn about bitcoin with little supervision. Teach them the basics, how bitcoin works and what we can do with it, as long as they are drawn into it, they will make a way to learn more about it
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
i think its not a good time to explain what is bitcoin to kids or teenangers because they dont need it and still have something more important to than understanding bitcoin...the important thing to do now is to make bitcoin well accepted to every country in this world...and if that happen kids and teenagers will slowly know what is bitcoin and altcoin as well
Activity: 266
The best way to explain to children about crypto currency is first to interest them in the form of a game and to present it as an interesting machine for mining crypto and also to say how this machine can be magically prilite in any part of the world. And on YouTube they often hang up and learn this by virtue of their interest.
Activity: 94
i don't think there's a need to explain it to children, teenagers understand everything as it is because they're socially active. It's harder to explain things to older people or to those with an old fashioned upbringing.
Pages:
Jump to: