Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 12. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think that we should give the children initial information. if they meet this in life, they will use and exchange their knowledge, from this, this knowledge will be replenished automatically.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
There are many videos on the internet for beginners that you can show them so that they understand the basic idea of Bitcoin.

You can also use toys and make a story about bitcoin if the children are really small. Many teenagers will automatically be interested in new technology and will learn more about this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
I feel that it is too early for youngsters to give an explanation for such complicated profits opportunities, and it is going to be more intriguing for teenagers and modern day youth itself can more rapidly have an understanding of this issue.. However so can money and what teenager quite knows how that works,Later they are going to gain knowledge of about bitcoin by themselves.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
I guess it will be difficult for us to let the understanding of how bitcoins or other digital currencies work be absorbed to people at their early age. Children are not that interested on it and some don't even mind that it existed. But if they are matured enough and well-capacitated to realize the worth of these things, it will be easy for them to know and understand the benefits bitcoins can bring to economic matters.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
I will say only my son if he is already a teenager, he will know faster what I should teach him about bitcoin so after teaching him on how it works and what he can do only, he just need alot patience only and perseverance while working this bitcoin... Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Bitcoin is like gold, but on the computer, it has value and can be sold and used to buy things.
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
I hope we will arrive at a time where kids and teens will pick it up themselves, like with the internet and social media.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I find it difficult to explain to teenagers especially to children because something must be done so hard that we are useless if teaching someone but it will not make the person understand.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
I think this is a difficult thing because teenagers or children prefer the latest games or gadgets compared to bitcoin, if we want to introduce bitcoin then the first thing to be introduced is investment and finance.
There are different ways to introduce Bitcoin to teenagers and children. You can start it by telling them the concept followed by its benefits; the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
you can tell them as i say " we are the Lydians of the modern age"  Wink  but then you should tell them who are Lydians and what did dey do  Cheesy
but it is really hard to tell blockchain, peer to peer, bitcoin, altcoin....
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficult in understanding bitcoin for the first time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Activity: 12
Explain Bitcoin to teenagers is actually not that hard, because teenagers always curious about things.
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but people in youtube just making an interactive videos about bitcoin and trying to explain bitcoin through videos for the sake of this thing.
Yes interest is the important thing to learn and to teach something so you are right our new generation is technically really sharp they are born talented to get everything about crypto currency, if you will provide them a clue to search, in few minutes they will tell you something related bitcoin then even you will not be aware of, so I mean bitcoin can be teach to teenagers buy informing them about the importance of bitcoin and tell them using bitcoin they will be able to earn money even when they are students so it will enhance their passion and interest for crypto currency.
Activity: 37
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them

No one Could have said it better! this is so true
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE CHILDREN AND YOUNGER BITCOIN DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A SIMPLE INTERPRETATION THAT "BITCOIN IS A MONEY, A DIGITAL AMERICAN, THEREFORE MAKES IT MOVING IN THE FUTURE "YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DAY OF THIS DAY SMARTER, WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THAT UNDERSTANDS IN HANDS WITH THE CHILDREN WHO NEED TO SEARCH GOOGLE WHAT YOU CAN KNOW BITCOIN IS BUT YOU THINK OF YOUR CHILD IF YOU ARE BECOME A LITERATURE BECOME A BENEFIT TO BITCOIN AT MONEY, THE MONEY IS PERFORMED AFTER THEY ARE FINISHED AT THE LEARNING

they simply overthinking it, even you wont tell them they will surely face it, what they need to know is the opportunity behind it.
Activity: 28
i will explain to them that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency. Its conception is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediar.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY DIFFICULT TO KNOW THE CHILDREN AND YOUNGER BITCOIN DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A SIMPLE INTERPRETATION THAT "BITCOIN IS A MONEY, A DIGITAL AMERICAN, THEREFORE MAKES IT MOVING IN THE FUTURE "YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DAY OF THIS DAY SMARTER, WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THAT UNDERSTANDS IN HANDS WITH THE CHILDREN WHO NEED TO SEARCH GOOGLE WHAT YOU CAN KNOW BITCOIN IS BUT YOU THINK OF YOUR CHILD IF YOU ARE BECOME A LITERATURE BECOME A BENEFIT TO BITCOIN AT MONEY, THE MONEY IS PERFORMED AFTER THEY ARE FINISHED AT THE LEARNING
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
We can try to explain with an example such like a credit card, e-money or using e-banking. Basically bitcoin is one kind of virtual money, try to explain in a very simple and easy way. That bitcoin doesn't have a physical form same with e-money, e-banking or credit card but it doesn't owned by any countries, they are independent.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think this is a difficult thing because the child can not focus, it is risky to introduce bitcoin to the child while we know that bitcoin address is very complicated, if they accidentally replace the character at address then bitcoin will be lost and can not be returned.
Activity: 14
Andrew Courey, a 11 year old middle school student in Massachusetts, recently published a 57-page book on bitcoin, what i understand its bitcoin explained for the younger ones, and people that want basic information
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Easy, "if you're a millennial you need to buy bitcoin, because it's the future"
Pages:
Jump to: