Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 13. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Maybe we should wait until they step on teenagers to make it easier to understand. Because if trying to explain early on may be difficult for them to understand, because basically childhood is more likely to play for the pleasure of its own. My suggestion is better prepare the investment for your child's future,
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think explain bitcoin in the way that children will love and like it. For example in most interesting way or teach them first from the basic. Do not say lot of words because it is too bpring for them, instead minimize your explanation but understandable. And fpr those teenager they will learn trough technology so instead of explaining them in front of you, try to make a presentation which all thr information are insert there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
It is so hard to explain in to them, teenager can somehow can understand and can follow simply instruction but to children well, maybe they can too but to encourage them to join in it. Quite hard , its a lot of explanation words to words, maybe through video or some object lesson or visual they will understand.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
In different way We can explain Bitcoin to teenagers or children. But First we have to told them the actual meaning of Bitcoin. Then we are telling them about the opportunities&The profit of Bitcoin.Then we tell to teenagers or children how is it work! Then If they are really understand it then the can use it in different ways like Shopping, earning from it etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Teenagers or children really like attractive things like games or social media, by inviting them to follow me social media-related bitcoin it will make them interested in bitcoin, maybe they do not immediately recognize bitcoin but if we provide information on a regular basis then they will understand.
Activity: 5
It is the same problem as my worries. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think it's better to use the game to image the BTC!

A game player developed a money - making online game, players all over the world can participate in making money.

There is no real value in the money created in the game, but there are more people playing, and everyone has put their heart into it, so it is valuable!
Activity: 229
I think, the easiest way to explain bitcoin to teenagers that its a digital currency, money online and shows some videos how does it works. Presents some video that teenagers can easily understand.Yeah and besides of these there is a better way to explain through presentation and practically .
Because practical ways are the real ways to understand without forget in the future .
Activity: 1
Helpfull tips and explenations here!
Thx all!
I may not be a kid but it is still helpfull
Activity: 281
i think we need to teach kids crypto without even telling them about existing FIAT because it is very inefficient. this will stimulate new wave of creativity and they will make crypro even better because they are not bound by existing limitations of older people with more experiences.
Activity: 35
yeah your right its hard to explain bitcoin to children , but for teenagers maybe they could step by step.
I also started with some tips and I also understood it, but with the help of tutorials and youtube, blogs, sites now maybe they can quickly and easily know about bitcoin .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The first teenager who holds the computer and we as a guide we have to explain how to create the account, but if it has made it clear explain how the post is understood.
Activity: 430
I think bitcoin is difficult to explain in children and they did not easy to understand. But for me i always explain to them and i will not give up to explain. Its not easy to explain them because of their young age they were not interested. I will explain first that bitcoin is important in our life especially in their future and i will explain the importance of bitcoin and teach them the example and to show them while explaining. And if they are already know i know they are now interested and want to earn even if their young age. I'm sure if they were already know they were also love invest.
Activity: 486
just say bitcoin like a money circulating on the internet indeed in reality many children do not know about bitcointell things about bitcoin from the simplest, example bitcoin can be for payment or buying and selling between coin bitcoin is valuable and high value, they will naturally search for information by itself through google because human nature is always looking for the precious
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I think explaining bitcoin to teenagers or children is a difficult thing, as we know that blockchain technology requires a lot of understanding including the basic things of finance and investment, maybe after they're 15 years old it's easy to tell about bitcoin.
Activity: 171
I think telling about the meaning of bitcoin and how to use it is one thing that the childrens and teenage will understand what bitcoin is. Because they are the one who needs to know about bitcoin step  by step so that they can understand it fast.
Activity: 6
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money.
Activity: 154
Perhaps if teenagers or children not yet time to understand better that way because they are the focus of the study. the longer the later let me slowly understand from reading just because if explained worry could misunderstand the sense.
Activity: 14
Explain Bitcoin to teenagers is actually not that hard, because teenagers always curious about things.
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but people in youtube just making an interactive videos about bitcoin and trying to explain bitcoin through videos for the sake of this thing.
Activity: 518
After enjoying the results I really want to teach those who are interested and want to have bitcoin but see the development of many teenagers who are starting to learn and there are some teenagers that I started to teach and they are very passionate with how well and how. Teaching it fairly easily is that their most important intentions have good intentions to become successful people and can use the results with a positive purpose especially if the family backbone should be able to make every family happy.
Pages:
Jump to: