Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 10. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
There are currently many ICO scam campaigns, which are followed by alt coins that are not worth the cryptocurrencies in the market. So to find a good alt coin, you need to analyze in detail the potential of the project, the project team and, in particular, the country in which it was created, the purpose and potential of the ICO, etc. There are many factors, and you need to find out to avoid alt coins and ICO scam.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 08:31:01 AM
Follow the telegram accounts to find a good Altco in the crypto money world. Follow the charts up to this time on the stock market. XRP IOTA ENJ TRX value increase coins. It is not an investment recommendation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 10:29:40 PM
The Altcoin market is diversified and rich. I used my knowledge and experience to select the potential Altcoin to invest as follows:
- Follow Alcoin market news
- Read the project, the quality, the website image
- Attention to technology platform, Altcoin purpose
- Specific roadmap and specific solutions for each roadmap
- Attention Dev: Experience, prestige, work attitude
- The reaction of the community ...
Each decision depends on your investment plan: Long-term investment, short-term investment, investment in the day ...
brand new
Activity: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
Activity: 75
May 19, 2018, 10:17:58 PM
It is pretty hard. You have to go through all the details of the project. The aim of the project, the team of the project, the community of the project. Good projects are like DAOstack, LOOM Network, fusion. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
I prefer sifting through Reddit. If a certain altcoin is frequently mentioned in a positive light, there is a good chance it gets pumped.
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
Choosing a good project for investment is a very difficult task, for this you need to spend a lot of time studying projects. It is necessary to do it yourself, because in this case it is better not to rely on someone else's opinion. It is necessary to study all available information about the project.
Activity: 109
May 19, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
I think personally, There are a number of different use cases out there. You can learn about it and then check which projects are active in that space. You should invest in many projects with low expectations from investors or any news or website. View cryptocurrency from Supply versus and maximum supply. Check the cryptocurrency graphs and price charts.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 04:27:20 AM
Here is my checklist, when I am studying an altcoin:

1) Whitepaper, does it exist, does it solve a fundamental Problem
2) Is it a Protocol on its  own, or is it just a token based on an existing platform
3) Potential Network effects
4) Transparency of Team. Real faces, what have been existing steps in professional life
5) Community. Already in place, how active, just bounty hunter or good conversation about different concepts
6) Marketing, only focussing on token sale or active Management of different communication channels
7) How many coins in circulation, currently and in future
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
Investing is possible and necessary, but be sure to study the transparency of the team, its experience, whether the project has minimal chances for development, which ICOs have already been implemented.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 11:09:41 PM
You should be looking for top alt coins. They have a very good development and a strong community. They also have a huge trade volumes on reputed exchanges. Read the whitepaper. Good alt coins will offer good features. Shit alt coins are just clones of other coins. Wink
Activity: 333
May 18, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
To find a successful project, the user must explore the project, find out its strengths, what investors have the project, how many users are interested in buying tokens and to conclude what will happen to the project in the future
Activity: 58
May 17, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
If you plan to know which altcoin is promising enough, you need to learn to conduct a thorough market research, look at adjustments and the development team.
Activity: 161
May 16, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
I realized something after few months of reading and observing some exchanges on how big the volume
of tokens/coins. From this is the only way to see if the altcoins you are holding are good or has potential to moon. White paper is always just like that until it proves by attracting the traders and investors.
Activity: 20
May 16, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
Read whitepaper also dev team behind project is quite important. Sibcoin team is quite interesting and well coordinated to fix problems and make their product better under short period of time.
Activity: 67
May 16, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
Through research, this is the only way you will get these potential Altcoins that will not give negative results to your investments.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 06:56:19 AM
watch if altcoins thread gets good attention from members
see the page /website build
those are good ways to see if altcoin gonna survive
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
The good Altcoin is altcoin that has a nice future plan and there is already evidence that the linked platform really exists
Or if the related platform is already established, then review the upcoming event.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
To find a good one i would recommend reading their whitepaper first and see the vision of the team, for Example THUG Coin, they have a very detailed whitepaper and a strong vision for their community, this is a coin which i would most likely invest my money and hold till rocket
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 28, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
should be check whitepaper, check website and know about project updates and join the ICO related telegram group and observe the conversation if you have any doubts on ICO check in that group this is the way to reduce the rick to investing on ICO
Pages:
Jump to: