Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 12. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
It takes a lot of knowledge and diligence to find out about Altcoin. If you can not do it. It is best to choose the top 20 coins at CMC. These are the really good and most rewarding coins that do not need to scare scammers
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Absolutely the most important thing could be fined, if altcoin are good is proper knowledge about it, from some specific detail of one altcoin would you like to bet,aside from that the basic concept of research about altcoin will really help you to identify and familiar the real value of its altcoin if your coin are good or shitcoin. Because we know that almost 90% of them are scam and definitely have no future both of them,,so that gainers are normally check and look if coin have significant volume based  on profit percentage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 25, 2018, 10:38:51 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
I agree with you, actually investing in cryptocurrencies and other Initial Coin Offerings / ICO's is highly risky and speculative. Each individual's situation is unique and has own standard to review altcoins. The white paper should be comprehensive, expertise and experienced team in the industry, excellent sign cryptocurrency is to be listed on an exchange ( FIAT exchange would be great) and a crucial indicator is a community, good project always update their project on their social media. Not any guarantee for good altcoins so beware on your investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
I myself see an altcoin project through the prospect of his team and their outstanding advertising news,
because the really good ones are very rare we find now.
Activity: 290
April 25, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
You find a good altcoin if they have

1.The bounty manager is trusted
2.theres a good roadmap
3.they reached the softcap and hardcap
4.the ico was successful
Activity: 112
April 25, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
Invest in project you believe in. Projects which will touch and change lives and therefore the world. Most Altcoins out there are trying to solve problems which does not matter to the masses. So look for Altcoins that solve real world problems, after all we live in a real world
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
Dont go to far because for sure many of those advisers here are misleading,so better invest in the top ten or twenty coins..it depend on what investment you wanted if its long term or trading,but for holding the best coins are those slow moving coins,and for daytrading are those fast moving,that simple but credible
Activity: 9
April 25, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
Well, searching for reliable altcoins that can bring great profit, I follow next steps:
1) Read the whitepaper. The more details it has, the better!
2) Learn whether the project represents only an abstract idea without any groundwork or has a beta-version of the future product. The second point guarantees that the team won't stop developing their project as they have already made great efforts.
3) The team is also very important. If a project has an experienced team, the results will be amazing!
4) The last but not the least, the project must have a very specific and unique idea!
Great idea rules! Grin

Activity: 97
April 25, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
First of all we have to read more information about altcoin. Besides, we must analysis and identifying the information. After that, we can look the date of the altcoin before we joining the project. So in this project we must read more information to get good altcoin in this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
Be a good researcher just like some member here said the things to consider in choosing a good project. Well look in every details and have a decision if you want to be part of it. Question your self that can be answer in your gathered i.fprmation. Just like this,   what would this project help in economy pf crypto.currency? It will attract more investor?
Activity: 783
April 25, 2018, 09:39:02 AM
if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. we check as following:
1 . Filtering the market: filter amongst the hundreds of new icos  for the best of  opportunities( icobench,traker ico ….)
2 . Whitepaper analysis and identifying the right information
3 . Management and team analysis. The scammers are increasingly sophisticated , even the team itself is impersonating
4 . Commercial plan , most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . even some are not active in social media
5 . Use of proceeds  the softcap and the hardcap are based on nembers and real plans of project

some of the points you write now are a good and accurate analysis. many traders do so to serve as the main reference for finding a good altcoin for investment and making a profit.
Activity: 101
April 25, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. we check as following:
1 . Filtering the market: filter amongst the hundreds of new icos  for the best of  opportunities( icobench,traker ico ….)
2 . Whitepaper analysis and identifying the right information
3 . Management and team analysis. The scammers are increasingly sophisticated , even the team itself is impersonating
4 . Commercial plan , most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . even some are not active in social media
5 . Use of proceeds  the softcap and the hardcap are based on numbers and real plans of project
Activity: 204
April 25, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
These are the items I look for:
Detailed whitepaper
Good project idea that will add value
Experienced Team
Active team participating in conferences etc
Responsive support

I couldn't have said it better. These are the things to look out for when trying to pick out a good altcoin. I also like that you listed detailed white paper as the first thing on that list. Everyone should know that if the white paper is not good then the project will most likely not be good as that is where their aim for the project is outlined and that is how you know how serious they are
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 25, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
These are the items I look for:
Detailed whitepaper
Good project idea that will add value
Experienced Team
Active team participating in conferences etc
Responsive support
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

not all altcoin fraud because in the presence of fraud may be caused by the many altcoins that appear, and I think with the altcoin that fraud may be you who choose a project that is not promising and can be said fraud

Activity: 96
April 24, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
In 2017, many companies used ICO to issue digital tokens to finance. These digital token models are similar to Bitcoin, and companies can use their exchange funds to conduct business. According to data from CoinMarketCap.com, the total amount of funds raised through ICO last year has exceeded 4 billion U.S. dollars, and there are currently more than 1,400 "altcoins" circulating on the market.
However, issues such as the feasibility of some ICO projects and the lack of regulatory protection of investors have attracted attention. Tezos is a typical example. Last year, the company claimed to build a more efficient blockchain and successfully raised US$232 million, but it was finally put on hold because of corporate infighting and legal disputes. Investors were also told that they could not get a refund.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

The best altcoin are exist yet. They are on the top of market list. If you are beginner choose Ethereum or Litecoin or some other coin that near them in terms of coin price and capitalization.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
Activity: 67
April 21, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
Beta testers needed to help test Jarvis, Marinecoìn’s artificial intelligence engine.  The initial stages of the ico will be primarily beta testing the AI system.  Jarvis is coordinating the equitible distribution of 9 billion -MTC- during the ico.  Proof of Promotion is being used rather than POW or POS systems.  Here they reward each successful test of Jarvis with 20,000 -MTC- per 24 hours.  So you can collect 20,000 -MTC- for helping to beta test the system.  20,000 daily adds up fast believe me. Artificial intelligence is using fair distribution to the community. Marine coin is perfect for machine to machine IioT.  More info here.  marineco.ìn/ico
Activity: 308
April 21, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
Investing is possible and necessary, but be sure to study the transparency of the team, its experience, whether the project has minimal chances for development, which ICOs have already been implemented.
Advisors and major partners are also very important in the evaluation of the project. I often look at the opinions of other people and bloggers about this project, it helps to make me a generalized opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: