Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 13. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
Investing is possible and necessary, but be sure to study the transparency of the team, its experience, whether the project has minimal chances for development, which ICOs have already been implemented.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 06:01:33 PM
First, find an active, growing project and a well-known development team. Read the information on the site, in thematic reviews of experts, carry out a thorough study. Many new coins now have good chances, for example, IOST, EOS.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
The foremost thing to look out is product. Also The coin must be innovative and equipped with good vision. After that I look at coinmarketcap and their social feeds, If they are not active enough I don't really trust it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

If you plan to know which altcoin is promising enough, you need to learn to conduct a thorough market research, look at adjustments and the development team.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 10:57:59 PM
A good altcoin is sure to have a strong team, and the consultant team and marketing manager of this project are also.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
April 20, 2018, 10:56:06 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

I previously disagree with 90% Altcoins is Scam.

my advice when you want to know the good Altcoin it sperti what
- take a look at Coin Market Cap
- how total supplay and max its suplay
- Altcoins are in use for what
- look at the coin forum discussions like what the track record ny
- the network is strong or not from epxlorer ny
- see whitepaper ny on the Altcoins website.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
I think you need to do enough research before you do any investment. You need to read the white paper carefully adn find out the plans of the coins to see if they can make the coins valuable.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 20, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
I think you need to read the white paper and find out the team members. We can search if they are good enough to make the coins high enough..
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

Only 3 I look for, others what many scam coins also have, if they are even not able to prepare a good whitepaper they can do nothing.
Scammers now are more than great looking than those legit,they can even pretent more than what a true ico is,even the team itself had been impersonating..thats why this days what we need is follow our instincts and make a little research this is enough to find good coin to invest..a

And its depend on how you want to use the coin if you want for long term holding or day trading,those fast moving coins is good for daytrading while those slow moving is for long term
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 09:22:43 PM
The good Altcoin is altcoin that has a nice future plan and there is already evidence that the linked platform really exists
Or if the related platform is already established, then review the upcoming event
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
Look for cryptocurrency for less than a dollar. That's important for several reasons. One of them is a price under a dollar creates the illusion that kriptocurrency is "cheap," especially for investors with less funds to invest. Smaller numbers can be easier to get double and triple than larger amounts. and it proved to be more of a profit-making system.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 20, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
Find the active project and team . Try to look into website and white paper. Lots of new coins like IOST, EOS,TRX ,ADA really making good in market. Most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . Even some are not active in social media. Before investing any new coin find telegram group and see conversation and teams support.
This is exactly what I tend to check before investing into any coin or token in the market. Proper research leads to safer investments majority of the time in this extremely volatile crypto market. Whitepaper is what I first look at before focusing on other factors like development team, team communication skills, roadmap etc. I tend to analyse the whitepaper carefully before continuing with my research.

This is a gamble worth taking in my opinion. There are some amazing opportunities that arise on a regular basis in this market. You simply need to find them through research and luck also plays a key role here.
Activity: 756
April 20, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

only deep analisis will help you. Or you can follow people who really understand in crypto market
Activity: 253
April 20, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Righnow finding the right or the good ico is very to do, because all of them are seem to be legit.
So we need to be wise in choosing, just becareful always check first the altcoin your gonna invest with. And alway try to join in a project with a trusted members or devs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
yes I really agree with you. now it is very much altcoin scam.
I think it is not easy to find out and find a good altcoin or scam? it is advisable to research and investigate the altcoin project before joining.
one of them by looking at the work team, choosing a project with a team that is already competent and trusted.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 20, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
you can find a good altcoin on coinmarketcap, you can freely choose what altcoin is good base on your own decision, you can choose on top 10 there. then invest what you think is good
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
I do not know where you got the information about 90%, but in my opinion most altcoins from the top 100 are decent altcoins with good growth potential. I would look at the XEM in your place. As for me, this is a very underrated altcoin
Activity: 181
April 20, 2018, 09:01:06 AM
Look for hardcapped altcoins, usually if hardcap is a small possibility of a scam. but I do not agree if it is 100% secure hardcap. You have to speculate here, use your feeling
Yes, that's a good suggestion by looking at hardcap or not. In other words, the hardcap is sure to be a success and a good altcoin. But, is it really hardcap also determine the scam and whether or not the ico?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

In terms of ICO. 6 out 20 ICO I've working gave their rewards and 6 alternative coins I have, 2 of them is legit and 4 are all shit coins. Which never been to exchanges.haha
So, I feel you.
Those 2 alt coins I have are:
1. IOSToken - legit token and good one, my token price value now goes up to 17%. So, I believing to this token that will grow more.
2. HBZ - will be listing this coming april 26, 2018. So, I don't know if this is good as IOSToken.

We can't determine if altcoin is good or scam. We will find out at the exchanges my friend. If you're token not listed to exchanges, that was scam and if that token is listed and dump, it wasn't good coin. And if your token increase like my IOSToken, means that your altcoins have a future Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
April 20, 2018, 08:21:14 AM
Look for hardcapped altcoins, usually if hardcap is a small possibility of a scam. but I do not agree if it is 100% secure hardcap. You have to speculate here, use your feeling
Pages:
Jump to: