Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 14. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:44:16 AM
Yes, I know. You should always pay attention to the transparency of the team, their blockchain experiance, always check if the project has its minimum viable product and how good is it, also if they have been on the market before their ICO. A good project that you can take as an example for the future is Paytomat, just check it out and you will understand what I meant when talking of a really good and promissing ICO.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:17:15 AM
Finding a good and perspective alternative cryptocurrency might me easy and obvious, if you will research and examine a project carefully, you night see the potential of it
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

I can recommend good ICO, I invested recently so hope it will go well - try Ambit Mining ICO
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
it is sometimes difficult to determine the best altcoin. mostly the fate of profit by getting the best altcoin. but we can also see in the white book to be sure to choose altcoin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
To find a good altcoin is to watch the world coin index on what alcoins are of good value and research about this altcoin you are choosing and then if you find out the functions and uses of this altcoins is good then you can made up your mind to invest or buy this altcoins.
Fully agree to choose those Altcoins, which have a good price-performance ratio, and even to be able to at any time to exchange them for another currency. And that is easy accessibility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:02:19 PM
Find the active project and team . Try to look into website and white paper. Lots of new coins like IOST, EOS,TRX ,ADA really making good in market. Most of the coins are failed to meet the roadmap . Even some are not active in social media. Before investing any new coin find telegram group and see conversation and teams support.
Activity: 322
April 19, 2018, 09:48:18 PM
To find a good altcoin is to watch the world coin index on what alcoins are of good value and research about this altcoin you are choosing and then if you find out the functions and uses of this altcoins is good then you can made up your mind to invest or buy this altcoins.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:38:47 PM
if you want to know which altcoin is good, you can learn and research it and look at the exchange, there will be altcoin where it is in the top 10 list. actually you can know a lot from this forum, you can learn which ICO gives future profit later. all contained clearly  in the website.
Activity: 390
April 19, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
That's true some of the altcoins for now it was a scam so we need to careful if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. We can choose to the altcoins but we need to read some of there potential if this will be going to rise the price.

In my opinion, I would rather look for an altcoin that is already in the crypto market, at least it's been there for quite sometime and you can study the coin performance on the price history record. This is much safer than investing new ICO coin which you don't yet it's performance in the market since it's new.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 19, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
That's true some of the altcoins for now it was a scam so we need to careful if we need to participate of there campaign or invest on it. We can choose to the altcoins but we need to read some of there potential if this will be going to rise the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 08:10:09 PM
to know if it is good you must know what project this currency is based on and what is their work team, look for them in social networks and know how receptive they are with their followers, the second step is to study the currency, performing a fundamental and technical analysis to Know your trend.
besides that we can see whether the project roadmap is running on schedule. when on schedule it means team on that project work maximally. indeed with social networking we can know the progress of that project, because every step will definitely be shared on social networking
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 19, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

I did experience investing an ICO with all that criteria but it turns out to be a scam ICO,  well some of its team member are now in jail.
but thats not all that can identify a prosperous ICO. you might want to look what their product can give to the market,,,,  but still its up to the team on how they play on their game. just sayin.

So did you invest in CENTRA? Because their owners and the team members got caught and they are in jail right now.

But for me,  i never had any issues at all investing in ICOS.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
April 19, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

I did experience investing an ICO with all that criteria but it turns out to be a scam ICO,  well some of its team member are now in jail.
but thats not all that can identify a prosperous ICO. you might want to look what their product can give to the market,,,,  but still its up to the team on how they play on their game. just sayin.
Activity: 476
April 19, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

There are few things to consider to say that some coin are worth investing and to know if they are now scam and consider them a good altcoin. First you have to take a look and read all of them or just read those coins you wished to invest. They are the good ones to read and to consider that the purpose and objectives of the coins. You should know by then that it is legit or not.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 08:03:53 PM
Read its website and its platform. We also see from other people's comments. Is his comments bad or good for that. We also have to judge it from the opinions of others as well. Do not be lulled by altcoin promising expensive prices. We need to be careful for that.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 19, 2018, 07:59:09 PM
You can find good altcoins by just reading and understanding the goals of the company itself and there are ico rating websites
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 19, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
By looking at the coinmarketcap you will see the good and altcoins there. Specially on those top of the list those altcoins are considered to have a good background about of their projects. All you have to do is to do some research to each and everyone so will be sure on your investment. I wonder where are those scammed altcoins goes since i can't see them on the list.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
to know if it is good you must know what project this currency is based on and what is their work team, look for them in social networks and know how receptive they are with their followers, the second step is to study the currency, performing a fundamental and technical analysis to Know your trend.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

It's funny how you came up with the 90% of altcoins are scams.  If you really think it's that high of a percentage to be scammed, why even invest in altcoins.  You've already made up your mind.  Why take the risk if there's only a 10% chance you'll end up with a good project. 
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
April 19, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

what is the really meaning of the "Altcoin" here ?
is that the coin that already listed on a big exchanges or its that still in the PreICO/ICO/Sale Stage ?

you just can't judge to the altcoin that almost of them are scam, we can see from whole population of the world, how many percentage that interested on cryptocurrency like this ? and compare it with all of the altcoin (at least on a trusted exchanges).
one people just can't focus on all of those altcoin.

the way i find a good alts are by seeing them directly on Coinmarketcap or just asking to my local group, sometimes they share experience if they ever enter to those alts, just seeing the whitepaper, projects, website, for me its still not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: