Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 5. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
June 18, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
If I knew that, I'd be living on my own island right now and not worrying about anything. Well, let's just say this coin must have an experienced team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
June 18, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

90% of scammers in altcoin is not true maybe atleast 50% are scammers. Don't judge like that men because in that way their are many investor will change their mind and left this kind of bussiness. As a member of this group I'll keep.of promiting crypto currency in other way to.make it famous.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 18, 2018, 06:53:47 AM
This question is asked by a lot of people.And indeed it is a very complicated issue.As each word is oznaciti different concepts for whom it is stablilnuyu in price and for someone growing for someone reliable and for someone and Bystroye!
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:39:05 AM
A good coin It has a qualified founder, and has excellent operating team and project, which is very important. We need to carefully read its white paper to determine whether it is profitable. This is what we investors must do.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
Read/watch reviews of different projects, discuss it in Telegram chats with other people and of course do your own research before investing money.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
Finding a good altcoin might nor be easy, especially if you are looking to find one that is still in the early development stage,its almost impossible +to tell how good they will be at this point, However the first and the most important thing you should be looking at is the product the project is seeking to bring into the market. The relevance of the product to the market will determine if it will succeed or not, Otherwise, a safer investment option is investing into an altcoin that is already in the market, here its already proven and only  matter of time and the strength of its project determines its long term value
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
If you want to make money in the crypto money world you will have to do good research.
It is very difficult to earn money without researching, reading graphics, or following the market. On the contrary you lose money.
That is a good suggestion. I will also do the same if I want to see a good altcoin to invest in the altcoin. It's very good to follow and research the market and read the charts. With that we will know that which altcoin is really good for us to invest.
Activity: 135
June 17, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
If you want to make money in the crypto money world you will have to do good research.
It is very difficult to earn money without researching, reading graphics, or following the market. On the contrary you lose money.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
June 17, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
We have to selectively opt into ICO, for that we learn its roadmap, its white paper, and the quality of its website
Activity: 378
June 17, 2018, 05:14:10 AM
The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.
For this we have to do your own research is the best way. Read the white paper and analyze its strength. Join social media and find more information. Ask from experts. Compare features such as project concepts, teams, social media support, street maps, and marketcap. Then you can decide.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
The most important thing in the project is the documentation, the team and the road map. Try to study it as carefully as possible.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
cryptographic currencies look at the project budget to find a good subcool in the stock market, examine consultants and read white papers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
June 16, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
Most of altcoins are scam and they are just making adversiment about their project but in fact they are not working anything about that project. Real coins are very few: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Syscoin, ICX etc..
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 06:44:02 AM
Now, when 95% of the ICOs is a real scam, it's hard to find something trustworthy, but I would recommend to pay attention to these factors: they should have a good Whitepaper, read it scrupulously, cause some ICO just steal somebody's else Whitepaper and just change the name of the project. They have to have MVP on their website, cause lots of projects like to write how cool they are, but don't have anything except these pompous words. Their employees should have profiles on Linkedin, for example, cause scammers are afraid of revealing their personality and often they whether don't have any profiles of steal somebody's photos. I was written by one scammer who had a woman's photo and man's name Grin Grin Check their groups on the different social networks, they should be active and not filled with bots and fakes. I would recommend you to pay your attention to Cryptics - forecasting platform which does use 100% AI. Their project does satisfy with all these requirements.
Activity: 335
June 16, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
I think that finding a good ICO project or a coin for investing is now much more difficult than it was before. However, I still a lucky one..
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
To my mind, you should take start from the reputation of altcoin. Use only checked altcoins and resources. And trade with attention.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
If you want to make money in the world of crypto money do your research!

If you want to find beautiful ICO in crypto money world do your research!

If you want to find beautiful Bounty in crypto money world do your research!

The most important thing to do research !!
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 15, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

You can easily find best ICO based upon below link.

https://coinmarketcap.com/

You can find best altcoins based upon the ranking. These are all reliable coins. So dont bother about scam, I had a experience in top 10 altcoins. But if you are going to invest better choose less than $1 coins. Hope these coin will improve soon. Also now the market price are very low. you can choose your right coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
June 15, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Actually, its not easy to find a gold altcoin. You have to choose a good project, perfect team and strong community and of course you have to invest into it. As well as read the white paper up to date.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Yes, there is a possibility that a certain crypto currency will disappear, but some altcoyins may well displace bitcoin from the market. Choose the most promising monetary system, evaluate its features and differences, and only after that select the coin in which to invest your money.
Pages:
Jump to: