Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 7. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
* Project Idea
* Project team
* The activity level of the project

I always like to invest on first 200 coins on coinmarketcap when I selecting ALTs coin. There is a lot of good Alts coin with the very small market cap. Investing in those coins is very risky but highly profitable. Do your own research before invest in any coin or token.
Activity: 65
June 14, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
Finding good altcoin require a good step such as searching the coinmarket, researching the team identity behind it, what the project is all about, the total supply of the alts and the distribution of this alts. All this have effect when discussing the how good a altcoin is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Doing your own research is the best way. Read the white paper and analyse its strengths. Join social medias and find more information. Ask from experts. Compare the features like project concept, team, social media support, roadmap and marketcap. Then you can decide.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
Very much good altcoin. Maybe you are very confused to determine which altcoin is better. But if you want to profit in a safe way. You better buy ethereum, ethereum is very good for the future and very potential to gain profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
it is sometimes difficult to determine the best altcoin. mostly the fate of profit by getting the best altcoin. but we can also see in the white book to be sure to choose altcoin.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
It takes a lot of knowledge and diligence to find out about Altcoin. If you can not do it. It is best to choose the top 20 coins at CMC. These are the really good and most rewarding coins that do not need to scare scammers
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
There are few things to consider to say that some coin are worth investing and to know if they are now scam and consider them a good altcoin. First you have to take a look and read all of them or just read those coins you wished to invest. They are the good ones to read and to consider that the purpose and objectives of the coins. You should know by then that it is legit or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:51:01 AM
The easiest way to find good alt coin is to look at the chart of top alt coins. In top alt coins chart we can see those alt coins who are best in stability because of their technology that has good functions and purposes in the community. Those top alt coins are proven and tested that they can stay and rise at the market. I prefer at ethereum, dash, neo,  ripple and monero for me they are the best to invest with.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 03:05:54 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
one of the ways is to look for it on one of the top exchanges (scam is not traded on such exchanges)
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
This could be a little hard to find good alts. Mostly, looking on the team and support the projects get, also the goal team is reaching, those tips can help you.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 02, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
Altcoins do have dirrent platforms based on its use or purpose such as gambling altcoins, health, etc. The bottomline is that, if the platform is timely or will be interesting for a certain group of people, it would give you an assumption that it will be a good altcoin to invest. The problem on the other hand is that, there are too many altcoins to choose from so an investor should be wise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
After the release of the coin, I always follow the social accounts and subscribe to the telegram channel where I can ask any questions . If the developers are actively communicating in a telegram and spread the news on the site \ Facebook then I think the project is very promising .
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.
All what is written above are so helpful in choosing a good altcoin. Just study the project carefully and observe their development. Our own instinct also might help us in our decision.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 09:14:05 PM
It´s always hard to find a good altcoin. But, I think I found a pretty good one from Germany. It´s called the MILC-platform. It has the potential to change a 500 billion dollar market completely. Media professionals can use the platform to easily close their license agreements. Due to smart contracts there will be no more legal nightmares. The reason is that contracts can easily be closed and executed.Here is a short video introduction to the coin. If the link ist not permitted in this group then please delete it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOhikn_Yin8

If you have any questions about that project, please feel free to contact me!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 09:00:38 PM
I do not know how to find a good Altcoin and I only choose whatever I want to invest. Since I am a bounty hunter I only got what I participated for but still have preferrences like the project's idea, team, community, application and of course developers motivation and hardwork. Even though we make our due diligence in finding good ICO's we can still be a victim of legit projects but had failed to deliver or promote it's platform and it had happened to me before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 08:48:44 PM
Especially for last one month i am looking for a good projects / good altcoins but till now i didnt find yet. This topic will help me a lot.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Activity: 29
June 01, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
you can find a good altcoin if you read the whitepaper very carefully. Study the project. Know the team behind. And trust you instinct
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

It seems safer when we choose a semi-finished altcoin than finding it from scratch.
Perhaps the potential benefits will be smaller, but risk management will be more predictable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

It's not always easy to find it when altcoin is being released. Even ambitious and excellent projects are not all supported.
So it is important to follow the market trend, because I believe most of altcoin's success will be influenced by public opinion on the product.
Pages:
Jump to: