Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 2. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
How can you tell that more than 90% altcoins are a scam? I don't think so. Many altcoins are scamming in every year but that doesn't mean 90%! To find a good altcoin, Go to the coinmarketcap, watch volumes, price chart, website, project value, product value, team members. And then analysis yourself. It is not easy to find a new good altcoin. That's why you may go through established altcoin for the safety reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:50:22 PM
A good Altcoin always has great volume. Therefore, I always choose Altcoin with a large trading volume in website coinmarketcap. And I also chose a coin with a stable price chart, so I can trade to avoid the risk of going down the high price.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Putting resources into the digital money recall this is a high-hazard venture. On the off chance that you settle on the correct decision, you can give yourself and your family to life. However, you can simply lose every one of the speculations on the off chance that you commit an error in picking. It is to a great degree hard to anticipate the digital currency showcase because of countless creating ventures and different episodes, which is the reason hazard designation is the best speculation technique.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 08:00:36 AM
as investors to work on decision as running of selection with strategics, those to requires of details with tools on occupation as helping of chance as closing with limit of numbers to manage within the terms of plan with the investment projects.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

to know the good altcoins, you have to see what the project is and who their team, one more thing, gets the rank how many altcoins are in coinmarketcap, if you've seen all that, you've been spared the fraud
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

I also think there are a lot of scams. Because of this situation, my altcoin choices are generally the top ones. By doing researches, I think you can improve your knowledge and choose better coins.
Activity: 322
July 09, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
yes indeed from the number of altcoin there may be only about 50% are potentially good and will last long into the future, things that need to be done in choosing a good coin like to see:
Visi and Mission coin (future), can not deny this must be explained by dev and the traders to analyze whether it can be realized or not forward.
Total supply is usually a benchmark trader if you already know the total supply we can estimate how much the price is appropriate for the coin
this is not always right back again to No.1 but at least 7 out of 10 coins adhere to supplay for rate.
Community, if the big coin community usually coin will survive long up and down there will be but later will be stable again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
Finding a good altcoins requires you to do your own personal research to find the altcoins that suites your vision and the one you like their projects, though it is true most altcoin are useless and worthless but there are some which are still a good altcoins.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
Personally, I'm guided by the reviews of crypto-drivers. Find a good altcoin I think you can rely on good information and feedback.
Activity: 28
July 08, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
go to crypto project Socratus is your choice
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 08:42:36 AM
I think it's no problem to find a good altcoin. Now on the market there is a large selection of worthy altcoin. I think there is something to choose from.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 08:38:59 AM
It takes a lot of knowledge and diligence to find out about Altcoin. If you can not do it. It is best to choose the top 20 coins at CMC. These are the really good and most rewarding coins that do not need to scare scammers
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
July 07, 2018, 11:49:29 AM
To find a best alt coin, you need to research one by one, and figure which has great project and whats their goal and vision. Then invest the one you believe will rise in few years.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
lately there are too many altcoin which is garbage, thus making the owner confused to benefit from the capital that has been issued, so not easily affected by the lure of large profits, of course must pay attention to the coins to be owned.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Altcoins do have dirrent platforms based on its use or purpose such as gambling altcoins, health, etc. The bottomline is that, if the platform is timely or will be interesting for a certain group of people, it would give you an assumption that it will be a good altcoin to invest. The problem on the other hand is that, there are too many altcoins to choose from so an investor should be wise.
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 04, 2018, 09:00:52 AM
to find the best altcoin I think you can by using some ico rating or you can also by looking for some teams that are in the background of altcoin, it is now very difficult to find a good altcoin and provide a very large advantage , some altcoins are a lot of scam so be careful.
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
I'm find good altcoin in web- https://coinmarketcap.com/ inwhich you can see best altcoins for investment. I hope you can earn big profit after investment because I'm earning $10K after investment.

This is the best site to find all the needed information about Bitcoin and altcoins, learn everything about the latest gainers and losers. Check the market cap of each altcoin and compare their rates and graphs.
Activity: 60
July 02, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
First i check all information what i have about project where i want to invest,best is to check real names,surnames,information about project developers  with social medias,or other places like steemit,medium becose many scam projects release right now!
Activity: 539
July 01, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
This is very difficult to do. We need to see if they have a finished product or at least a product that is in beta, we need to see the team, how they live.
Pages:
Jump to: